37.BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Day passed with their cute fights,anger and kutty romances and their family time.it was the day before sanjay's second birthday.family was very busy in decorating the house.as per sanvi and ajay wish they kept the birthday celebration in the house.

All were busy in the house.sanvi was searching sanjay while ajay was looking after the decoration.at last sanvi went to sanjay's play room and shock to see the mess created by him.his toys were all around the room and he is colouring the wall and the floor by the water colour.his dress also fully painted by colour snd his face too

Sanvi saw here and there but did not see ajay.she went out and saw him she went near him and dragged him to sanjay's playroom which was followed by others too.

Sanvi asked him to look at the room and ajay was shocked to see the room and him.all laughed seeing him and sanjay saw his dad and smile widely.

San-Paaa..

Aja-Yenna da panni vechi irukka?

Sanjay blinked his eyes cutely telling like he did not understand anything.

Aja-Unga amma kitta adivanga vekkama vida maata polaye da.

All laughed jearing his polambals and sanjay too giggled seeing others.

Aja-Sirikkiriya nee?iru varen.

Ajay went near him and started to tickle him making him to laugh and leave him after sometime.ajay and sanvi started to clean the room while sanjay making it again mess.both of them sighed seeing him and made him to sit in his chair and put the belt making him unable to come down

After cleaning both sighed heavily and layed down in the single bed which sanjay use to sleep at evening sometime.sanjay saw his dad and asked him to lift.sanvi lifted him.both started to tickle him making the whole room echoed with they laughing.

After bathing sanvi put him to sleep and went down to look the work.

At 12'o clock both sanvi and ajay wake up and seen eachother and smile.they went near sanjay and said in his ears,

Both-HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE.

Sanjay smilein his sleep and continue to sleep making them smile looking at him.botg slept after wishing him.

Skiping to evening.

All the guest and sanvi parents started to arrive for the birthday party.atlast sanjay comes with his mom and dad.sanjay was in ajays arms.sudha ma,raj pa,radha maand krish pa saw them and smile.they all wish him to which he smile cutely.

Now its time for cut the cake sanvi made sanjay to cut the cake by holding his hand.firstly she made him to feed the cake to ajay and then ajay made him feed the cake to sanvi by holding his hand.then for all his family member he feed the cake.all of them gifted him presents.the celebration emded with that.in the half of party sanjay slept in ajay's shoulder.

After the party ended ajay went his favourite place look his new 2 guestwith his friends.

(Sanjay's dress)

(Birthday cake)

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Any guess where ajay and his friends are going?

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄