10.FAMILY DAY

In another side liya was in peak of angry and stomed towards her house and started to break everything in the house like a mad girl.hearing sound vihan comes from the room.

Vih-Hey liya konjam niruthu.yenna aachu nu eppidi yellarthayum odaikkura?

Liya did not hear him as she was busy in breaking the things.vihan turned liya towards her and slapped her tightly to make her come out to her sense.liya seen him with red eyes which make him sighed and asked,

Vih-Yennachi?yen eppidi yellathayum odaikkira?

Liy-Awanuku ippo naan ketta kaasu thara mudiyadham yen na awan appa kitta aam card.

Vih-Yaaru thara mudiyadhu nu sonna yenda appa kitta card?olungapuriyira maari sollu.

Liy-Adhan anda ajay dhan.........

Started to tell what happened and he did not accept to give money to her.vihan saw her with a shock face and the frowned making her confuse.

Liy-Yennachi?

Vih-Unakku yellame panra awa n eppidi solra na something is fishy.

Liy-Ma but oru vela awan kalyanam pannikitadhu naala mudiyadhu nu solrano?

Vih-May be may be not.sari tension aagadhu namma plan padi yellame nadakkum kavala padadha.

Liya nodded and went from their.

Day passes by ajay going to office and sanvi goes to school.as ajay promised to her mom he drop sanvi at the school everyday without any other option.

Its was sunday and it was family day.all of them was in the house.On every sunday it was ajay's cooking in the house for 3 times.ajay was in the room and sanvi was looking confusely while thinking why he is not going to office.

Aja-Yen eppo yenna uththu parthutu irukke

San-Huh??

Aja-Illa yen appidi yenna parthutu irukken nu ketten.

San-Adhu illa innaiku office pogala?

Aja-Naan yenna police kaarana 7 days um poga.innaiku sunday ma office kedayadhu.

San-Hehe aama la.

Ajay saw her in disbelief and went down follow by sanvi.

Aja-Mee nan ready.

Sud-Okay da po.

San-Aama innsiku office illanu dhaane sonninga aprom yenga poga poringa?

Aja-Engayum pogala innaiku sunday la so innaiku yen cooking day 3 times um.

San-Edheyyy ungalukku cooking theriyum aah?

Aja-Aama adhuku yen ewwalo shock aagura?

San-Onnum illa appo innaiku washroom a book panni vekkanume.

Saying so she laugh making others to laugh.ajay glare her.

Aja-Appidinya appo yen nee annaiku un veetla bathroom pogala saptutu?

San-Yen na annaiku amma samachadhu la?

Aja-Un aasa adhu yaaru samacha nu athai kittaye kettu therinjiko po.

Ajay see her parents and said,

Aja-Mee naan eppovum pola 3 per ku dhan samaippen un marumagalku patniya kedaka sollu

Sanvi was shocked to hear this.she will do what he say but she cannot live a day without a day.

San-Edheyyy nooooo.

Aja-Yenna no adha solrathuku munnadi yosikkanum peh.

Saying so he went inside the kitchen.sanvi pout and look at her mil to which she shrugged her shoulder as saying she don't know.

She went to their room sadly and sit down in the bed thinking how to convince him and to make him to make the meal to her too.

Here ajay finisge cooking the breakfast and arrange on the dinning table.he asked sudha ma raj pa to come to eat and went upstair.while going sudha ma asked,

Sud-Sir enga poringa?

Aja-Haan en pondati ya koopda.

Saying so he went to their room making sudha ma to smile looking at raj pa.ajay opened the door of the room and saw sanvi was in a deep thought.he went near her and snap infrint of her face to which she jerked and saw him sadly.

Aja-Yenna sapda varallaya madam?

San-Huh??

Aja-Aama unakku kaadhu kekkadha enna morning la irundhe parkuren naanum thirumba thirumba sollite irukken.

San-Hello yenna adhallam nalla dhan kekkum.

Aja-Sari sapda po.

San-Enakku venam.

Aja-Appo okay your loss.

Saying he went to freah up and she was thinking that wheather to go or not.finally she decided to go with ajay to eat.he comes out of the washroom and try to leave but stopped seeing her.

Aja-Yenna?

San-Naanum varen sapda.

Ajay smirked and nodded and went down while sanvi followed her.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

Sorry neraya per edhir parthu iruppinga inda chap la solliduven nu but no adhuku innum chappy irukku sorry 😞😞

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄