22.HIS CARE

After sanvi went from their his friends comes inside again and what happened to which ajay smile and said ok.after discussing about the work they went.before they go ajay remaind them about the cctv footage of that day.

Day passed with hia caring towards sanvi.sanvi did not feel sad or gulit thinking that the baby is not their because he did not let her o think anything if she comes to talk about that he tease her with some which is ending with a cute fight and both of them will be angry with each other just for 10 minutes.

3 months passed with sanvi's pregnancy.ajay find out the truth about sanvi's pregnant which made him anger to himself leaving her alone on that day.he comes to know it was her boyfriend after seeing the picture of siddharth in sanvi's phone and in the footage.

Ajay kidnapped sid and locked up in his underground jail after torturing him to tell the truth and now he is living like in his last day.but ajay did not do anything because he have to tell sanvi and t the same time he does not want to hurt or make her angry by telling about sid.he decide to tell it in somedays.

Now it was 4 months pregnany.bith of them sleep as same as from the first day as ge knows that she need time to accept him to sleep on the bed.he did her midnight craving without saying anything even after spending a hectic day.

One day at mid night sanvi wake up from her sleep feeling hungry.she saw ajay was sleeping soundly after a tired day but she is hungry too so she have to wake up if not he will take a lecture for an 1 hour making her bore.

She slowly wake up from the bed and went near the sofa and started to waking up him.

San-Ajay....

Aja-Poi thoongu ma.

Ajay said without his knowledge in his sleep but jerked and wake up after the reality hit him as sanvi was calling him.ajay saw the time was 2'o clock in midnight and saw sanvi looking at him.he asked her what to which se said,

San-Pasikudhe?

Aja-Edheyyypasikudha adhum indha nerathulaya?

She nodded by rubbing her sleepy eyes cutely making him smile.

Aja-Sari enna venum?

Sanvi started to think in her usual pose tapping her finger on her chin.

San-Dosa suttu thanga.

Aja-Hmm sari neeiru naan senji eduthitu waren.

Sanvi nodded and sit down in the sofa.ajay went to make dosa ad comes back to see her sleeping on the sofa making him sighed.

Aja-Edhe velaya pochu ewalku.anda nadu rathri la yenna anuppitu dosa suttutu vara solli awa inga thoongura.yenna panlam?eluppina kandipa thitta aarambippa pasi la thoonga vida koodadhe enna panlam?

After sometimes he decide to wake up her making her to shout to him in sleepy but before she start to scold him he put a piece of dosa in her mouth to sescape from that scolding session.

He started to feed her lovingly to which she ate by closing her eyes leaning on his shoulder.after finishing the food he made her to drink the water and wash her mouth.after washing his hand in the hand and keeping the plate he comes to see her sleeping in the same place again.he carried her to the bed and layed ger down in the bed and went to sleep after covering her fromthe duvet.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄