12.INVITATION FOR THE PARTY

After lot of banters ajay and his friends finish the cooking.ajay sanvi and his friends arranged the plates nd bowls in the dinning table and had the lunch while teasing and pulling each others leg.

With that the day comes to an end.t evening his friends went from their.ajay was one who cooked for dinner too.all had the dinner and went to sleep.like always ajay slept on the sofa and sanvi on the bed.

Next day,

Both of them wake up at the same time and look at each other confusingly because who might go to the washrom first.slowly ajay took the towel from the chair and run inside the washroom leaving a confused girl,

San-Eppo enna nadandhuchi inga?

Ajay peek from the vathroom and tell,

Aja-Oi innum ewwalo neram dhan appidiye nippa?late aachuna vittutu poiruven.

San-Hello neenga modhalla bathroom la irundhu wandha dhane enakku ready aaga mudiyum.

Aja-Appo neeyum va ulla sernfhu kulikkalam.

San-Edheyy.

Then only the reality hit him that what he said.he smile sleepishly and said,

Aja-Onnum illa nee poi study room la irukkira bathroom la poi kuli naan waradhuku innum ara mani neram aagum.

Saying so he closed the door and sighed heavily.here sanvi thought,

San-Awaru kulikka porara illa bathroom cleanpanna porara ara mani neram aagum nu solraru.

She leave that thought and went to fresh up to his study room bathroom.it was a small bathroom.

After freshing up both get ready and went to have breakfast.both bid bye to his parents and start to leave.ajay drop sanvi at her school entrance and went from their.she too went from inside.

In breaktime,

While sanvi was looking at the children was playing she saw a familiar figure standing at the entrance.she smile looking at siddharth and went near him making her friends sighed.she open the gate and went near him.

San-Hi sid enna inda pakkam?

Sid-Naan friday um vandhen aana madam unga mamanar ooda appo dhan kelamburadha parthen sari monday kudukkalam nu wandhen.

San-Yenna?

Sid-Adhu....first sollu mudiyadhu nu solla koodadhu kandipa waranum ok va?

San-Okay sollu.

Sid-Friday friends ellarkum serthu oru night party maari organize panni irukken adhuku nee kandipa waranum.

San-Night aah?

Sid-Aama.

San-Sid adhu......

Sid-Nee varen nu solli irukken so waranum.

Sanvi thought for sometimes and nodded happily to which sid hugged her happily and went from their after giving the invitation.sanvi too went inside happily but the poor soul do not know that on that day her life is going to turn upside down on that day.

She kept that invitation inside her bag and continue her work.at afternoon raj pa comes to pick up her.

In here,

Ajay was working on his laptop at that time the door was knocked by someone.he asked to come in.his PA come inside and greeted him.

Aja-Any good news or bad news Mr.Varun.

Var-Good news dhaan sir inda thadava tender namme dhan jeichi irukkom sir.

Ajay was shock at first and he hugged varu happily to which he too hugged ajay.he went to his house after telling varun to announce it to others.

Ajay went to his house happily.her mom and sanvi saw him coming early and look at each other.he got down from the car and run to his mom and hugged her.

Sud-Dei enna da aachu inda happiness ku yenna kaaranam.

Aja-Ma naan jeichiten ma.

Sud-Yedhu la da.

Aja-My first dream tender la ma.

Sudha ma too felt happy and kissed his forehead.sanvi too felt happy seeing him and side hugged him.ajay run inside to inform his father.

Aja-Appa.....

Raj pa comes out from the room and saw a happy ajay in the hall.he asked what and ajay hugged him happily making him to smile and shared the happy news.all of them plan to give a party on friday but sanvi was shocked because on the same day sid party was held so sge said,

San-Mama ennala anda day konjam kashtam mama.

Raj-Yen ma?

San-Adhu mamacollege friends ellarum serndhu oru party organize panni irukkom friday night ku so.....

Raj-Ooh sari ma.appo ajay namma wer oru naal vekkalam.

Aja-Sari pa.

Raj pa nodded.ajay went to their room happily thinking about that moment.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

What will happen on that party day?

Any guesses 🤔🤔.

Can I expect another 100 votes to make 1k votes in this story from those who are not voting

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄