18.DRUNKEN SANVI

After the party ended one by one started to leave from their but before that ajay took sanvi to their room and made ger to sleep after so many struggle.

(Ok vaanga vaanga enna panni irukan nu parkalam).

Ajay saw sanvi had drink alcohol by mistake thinking that it ws a juice.he went near her,but sanvi started to scold that girl without ny noise,

San-Panni eruma maadu eppidi pakkuran paru.awa eppidi en purushana parkalam awalku vekkama illa loosu kaludhan.

Ajay was controlling his laugh seeing her scolding to that girl.

Aja-Sanvi ma.

San-Ooh sir inga dhan nikkiringala?unakku vekkama illa oru pondattiya wechitu innoruthiyooda konjitu pesra?

Aja-Neeyum dhaane ma pesina?

San-Naan chinna ponnu appidi dhan thappu pannuven.nee chinna paiyana eppidi mala maadu maari valandhu irukka aana konja kooda arive illa unakku.

Ajay was shocked here tjese from her and thought,

Aja mv-Inda kili kilikkira unmailaye ludichi irukkala illa edhachu drama va?edho onnu ippo inga nikkiradhu safe illa thookidalam.

Aja-Sari ma nee micha dha room la thittiko ippo va namma polam.

San-Yen ulla ponum naan inga nindu dhan thittuwen......

She try to shout but before that he close her mouth and tookher to their room after confirming no one is looking at them.

After they went inside he took his hand and shouted in pain because while he close her mouthsanvi bitted hismouth hardly but he control himself by not to hout infront of all.

Aja-Loosu ippidiya kadippa?

San-Nee yen en ya vaaya moodina?

Aja-Nee yen kaththa pona?

San-Adhu shumma.

Aja-Sari nee thoongu dress change pannitu naan keela poi guest a anuppitu waren.

San-Hello enakku oru dress eduthu luduthitu po da.

Aja-Edheyy po da va?

San-Aama ya idhuku mela pesuna moththama mariyadha koranjidum.

Ajay sighed and took a dress and give it to her.he tries to go but she stop holding his hand.

Aja-Ippo enna?

San-Naan thoonginadhuku aproma po.

Aja-Yen?

San-Bayama irukku yaarachu vandhuta?

Aja-Yaarum waramaatanga nee dress a change pannitu thoongu.

San-Irundhalum parawalla naan thooginadhuku aprome po.

Ajay nodded and wait until she changed the dress.she cones out after changing the dress and layed on the bed and started to sleep like a obidient girl.

After she slept ajay sighed heavily and went down to see the guest.

(Ok awwalo dhan nalla illanu theriyum but adjust pannikonga).

After sending off the guest the majd started to clean the house while ajay send his parents to sleep while ajay did not sleep and waited with his friends until to they clean the house.at 2'o clock all the works were finished.after sending off the maid and his friends he went to sleep after freshing up.

Next day morning........

Sanvi wake up with an heavy headache.she saw her dress and confused seeing the night.she remember only that she was wearing a saree in the party.she misunderstood that ajay was the one who changed the dress and waited with an peak of anger.

Ajay comes out of the washroom saw her glaring him.he was confused amd asked her what to which she said,

San-Nee dhan en dress a change panni vittiya?

Aja-Illaye nee dhane mathikitta.

San-Poi sollada appo yenakku nyabagame illaye adhu yen?

Aja-Haan 10 glass sarakku adicha eppidi nyabagam irukkum?

San-Edheyyyyy??

Aja-Enna edheyy???

He started to say what happened yesterday and went from their without waiting to her answer as he was not interested.sanvi too understand his care for her and leave that and went yo fresh up.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

One kind request until I tell what will happen in upcomming chappy do not decide yourself and don't say me not to seperate and etc.....please wait untilthe chappy and thenyou can say whatever you want.until that don't come to an conclussion.

Yenna ma meratringa ellarum yenna.edhuke eppidi na waraporachappy ku ellarum yenna kondruvinga polaye 🥺🥺.anyway happy chapters are coming on the way with some emotional and heartbreaking scenes.until that support me as before ☺️☺️.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄