27.HIS ANGER

Days and months passed with her pregnancy days.sanvi was in her 7 months and in 6th month they comes to know that the baby is a boy.

One day ajay comes to the house in anger with his PA for his irresponsibleness.his parents saw him going inside in anger and sighed seeing him.ajay went inside the room and throwed his coat and went to fresh up.

Sanvi comes inside the room and saw the coat was laying on the floor.at the same time ajay comes out after freshing up try to leave but stop hearing her,

San-Yedhuku ippo ippidi coat a thooki podringa?

Ajay stayed silent controlling his burst out because he did not want to make her fear.

San-Heyy ung.......

Aja-Podhum konjam vaaya moodriya.adhu yen coat yen room naan epoidi venalum veppen unamku enna.ippo paaru kathite irukka vendiya.

San-Illa nee.....

Aja-Hey adhan vaaya moodu nu solra la oru thadawa sonna kekka maatiya?

Due to his shout raj pa and sudha ma comes inside and saw sanvi who was standing with tears.sudha ma went near ajay and slapped him to which ajay saw her shockingly,

Sud-Arivu illa?yedhuku onnumepannadha anda ponnu kitta kathitu irukke?yaaru mela kovamo awa kitta poi kaatu edhuku awakitra katra?thallu.

Sudha ma went near sanvi and caressed her hair while she glared ajay who is looking down feeling sad for yelling at her.he went from their to his study room and throw his files from the table in anger to hurt her.sudha ma wiped sanvi's tear and said,

Sud-Nee aladha ma awan office pona naal la irundhe appidi dhan kovatha yaarachu oruthar ta kaatuvan ana kovapattavan kitta kaata maatan da.nee va edhachu sapdalam va.

San-Venam athai naan apromasaptukuren enakku pasikkala.

Sud-Yen da late aachu paaru?

Raj-Sudha viduawa dhan aproma sapudra nu solra la va.

Sud-Illanga......

Raj-Vaa ma.

Raj pa took sudha from the room said her,

Raj-Unakke theriyum la awaluku ajay ooti vitta dhan sapduva nu?

Sud-Aama.

Raj-Adha dhan ma awa ippovum edhir parkura nee va ajay poi parkalam.

Sudha ma nodded and went to the study room with raj pa.they entered and saw the room was full mess.the files are thrown here and there making them sighed.sudha ma saw ajay was leaning on the chair closing his eyes.

Sudha ma and raj pa went near him and sudha ma caressed his cheeks were she slapped her.ajay hissed and open his eyes and saw his mom and dad near him.he try to get up but raj pamade him sit down,

Aja-Neenga rendu perum inga enna panringa?

Raj-Yen da unakku ewwalo kovam varudhu adhum yenna vida unakku varudhu.

Ajay stayed silent hung his head down without looking at them.

Sud-Kovam varum adhu thappu illa aana adha yellar kittayum katta koodadhu yaar kita kattanumo awanga kitta kaatu.

Ajay nodded.sudha ma sighed and made him to look it her.

Sud-Vaaya thorandhu sollu.

Aja-Sari ma.