4.HER FIRST DAY

Ajay gave her an paper.she got confused seeing him.he asked him to open the paper.she open the paper and saw it was an agreement for 2 years.when it was another girl that girl would bu shattered to by seeing but seeing her smiling face ajay got confused.

Sanvi smirked looking at his confused face and said,

San-Thank you for this agreement.

Aja-Huh!!

Sanvi smirked and continue....

San-Yenna da ewa ella ponnugalum podhuwa aluwa illana hurt aguwa ew yennada sirikkira nu parkuringala?

Ajay nodded without his knowledge.

San-Neenga yenakku agreement kudukkurathuku irukkira reason eh dhan.

Ajay get more confused making her smile.

San-Ada puriyalaya?sari straight aave solren.ungalukku girlfriend irukkira naala dhaane agreement pottinga?

Aja-Aama.

San-Appo naan happy aagurathukum same reason dhn enna na I have a boyfriend already sir uhhhhh.

Aja-Whatttt?

San-Yenna what uh ungaluku mattum dhan girlfriend irukkanuma engalukallam irukka koodadha?

Aja-Adhu illa but nee yen awana kalyanam pannama yenna kalyanam panna adhan ketten.

San-Yen na ennoda parents force panna naala.

Aja-Ooh unakkum adhe dhaana?

San-Yen ungalukkum aah?

Aja-Aama yenna panradhu namma oruthar a love panna adha pirikka dhan nooru enemies mattu iruppangale.

San-Correct uh dhan.

But they did not know that what their parents said was true and its going to happen very nearly.both look at each other and the bed at same time with a confused face.ajay opened his mouth and said,

Aja-Nee bed la thoongu naan sofa la thoongikiren.

San-Illa naan sofa laye thoonguren ungaluku yedam paththadhu la.

Aja-Naan adjust pannikiren you don't have to worry.nee bedlaye padu.

Saying so he took his pillow and blanket and layed on the sofa and close his eyes.sanvi sighed and said,

San mv-Romba dhan sidumoonji.ewana love panna ponnu romba paawam pa.

Thinking saw she layed on the bed and covered her with the blanket but a sleep is far away from her.she rolled left to right for a long time and finally slept.

Next day morning.......

Sanvi wake up due to the sun peeped through the window and hit her face directly,bird chirping sound from the balcony.she opened her eyes and she feel a different surrounding saw a person laying on the sofa and saw the surrounding.then only she remember that she is not in her house but in her husbands house and that she is married now.

She went to fresh up and change to a royal blue colour saree with a long leeve blouse.she took little hair and pin it with a small slide and leave other hair loose.

Ajay wake up to the smell of perfume which was used by her and a beautiful sight infront of him.unknownly he started to sight her openly but reality hit him and he went to fresh with out seeing her.

Sanvi went down to welcome her mil and fil with smile.she went and greeted them.

Raj-Yenga ma ajay?

San-Kulichitu irukkaru mama.

Rajendran pa nodded.sanvi went to kitchen with her mil and started to do brekfast.after a while ajay comes down with the same colour shirt which is matching for sanvi's dress by folding his sleeve upto his elbow.

He saw his father reading newspaper.rajendran pa smile to which ajay smile and greeted him.he went to kitchen to see his mom.it was his usual habit after he did his morning works he used to go to kitchen to see his mom.

He saw his mom and sanvi who is giggling while talking with each other.he went inside and in slab near his mom while eating carrot.

Sud-Yenna da inda pakkam innaiku?

Aja-Yen naan eppovum varuven la aprom yenna?

Sud-Illa munnadi laam yenna parka varuva aana ippo dhan un pondatti irukkale.

Ajay sighed and said by keeping the carrot.

Aja-Ma unakku naan ippo vandadhu pidikkalana sollu naan poren.yen adhuku thewa illama yosikkira.

Sudha ma saw his son's face who is sitting with grumpy face while eating the balance carrot.

Sud-Sari vidu naan shumma dhaane kalaichen vidu.

Aja-Hmm....sari yenna breakfast innaiku.

Sud-Innaiku naan samaikkala da un pondatti dhan samaikkira.nee saptutu feedback a un pondati kitta sollu yenna?

Ajay nodded while taking another carrot to which sudha ma glare him while smile sleepishly and pinch her cheeks lovingly.

All this was seeing by sanvi and she remembered her parents.her eyes welled up by tears which was notice by sudha ma and ajay.

Sud-Enna da aachu?

San-Onnum illa athai.

Sud-Yenna amma appa nyabagam wandhucha?

Sanvi nodded with tears.sudha hugged her and convinced her.after sometime both mil and dil started to do the breakfast while ajay continue his work by eating all the carrot while he get a punch by sudha ma to which sanvi giggled and continue her work.

Both mil and dil served the meals in the table and all statrted to eat and all praised her food making her happy.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄