23.TRUTH OF BABY

Double update......
Enjoy karoo.....💃💃💃💃💃

*****************************

Next day morning sanvi wake up from the sleep first and saw ajay was sleeping yet.she saw the the time was 8'o clock.she confused looking at him because he will wake up early before her to go to the work.she went to fresh up leaving him to sleep.

After an half an hour ajay wake up from the sleep and saw her scrolling through the phone.he look at the time and shocked to see it was 8.30.he quickly wake up and went to fresh up and started to get ready.

Before he go downstair he saw sanvi was looking at him.he smile at her and asked,

Aja-Aama nee saptiya?

Sanvi smile sleepishly and nodded as no keeping her face innocently.he glared her and went down making her confused because if she tell that she did not eat he will give an lecture for an hour and took her downstair.

After sometime sudha comes to the room with the food plate making her confused,

Sud-Sanvi..

San-Vaanga athai.

Sud-Haan...nee sapdala sappada kudunga nu soltu ponan awan.

San-Ooh sari...solli iru dha naane wandhu iruppen eh?

Sud-Parawalla ma inda nee sapdu idha naan keela poren.

Sanvi nodded and started to eat.then sudha ma went from their and sanvi thought,

San mv-Oruvela namma sapdalanu kovama poitaro illana sappadu kondu vandhu utti vettutu poirupare?confirm kovathula dhan poirukaru.

Thinking that she starts to eat without any interest blabbering from her mouth.

At evening ajay comes to the house from the office and saw his parents and sanvi was talking.he smile at his parents and went to their room without looking at her making her sad.

She saw him going inside his study room.after sometime she went inside the study room and stand infront of him with an innocent face.upto now he did not look at her making her pout and said,

San-Sorry...

Aja-Hmm....

San-Sorryyyyyyy......

Ajay just nodded making her more angry.she went near him and closed his laptop making him to glare her to which she too glare him.

Aja-Yenna?

San-Adhan sorry solren la manichiten nu warthayachu sollu ya.

Aja-Mudiyadhu.

San-Yen?

Aja-Idhu onnum first time illa.

San-Sari inime sapdama phone parkamaten sapdama yedhum panna maaten ok.

Aja-Promise???

San-Hmm promise.

Aja-Sari ippidi okkaru naan unkitta konjam pesanum.

San-Adhan sapduven nu promise pantenla aprom yenna?

Aja-Modalla okkaru ma.

Ajay made her to sit in the chair and said,

Aja-Naan ippo solla pora vishayatha nenachi feel panna koodadhu kovam um vara koodadhu yenna ok va?

San-Appidi yenna solla poringa?