38.DEAD

Ajay and his friends went to underground.he saw his new guest who is in verge of dealth.its none of other than Miss.Liya and Mr.Siddharth.

Ajay took a chair from near by and sit.he smirked by seeing them.

Aja-Dei tharun yaaruda ewanga?

Tha-Yenna machan ewangala theriyada?

Aja-Illaye da.

Mug-Adhan da un pinnaduyum thangachi pinnadiyum picha ketutu waruvanga la awanga dhan.

Aja-Ooh awangala?

Adh-Yenna pa nee special guest a kooda maranditiye da?

Ajay smirked and turn towards siddharth and said,

Aja-Unakku oru vishayam katatuma?

Sid-Ye.......yen......yenna?

Ajay took his phone and went to photos and click to sanjay's pic and show it to siddharth.seeing the photo sid got confuse and saw ajay.

Aja-Yaaru nu theriyada?

Siddharth nodded no to which ajay smirked and said,

Aja-Oru ponnoda anumadhi illama en pondati yoda thappa nadandhu kittiye nyanagam irukka?

Siddharth gulped in fear and nodded.

Aja-Haa awaluku porandha kolandha I mean yen kolandha ippo.

Siddharth saw him with wide eyes and saw the pic who is looking as him.he thought that after knowing the truth they might abort the child but no they are living happily with the child,

Aja-Yenna yosikkira?nee nenachala inda kolandhaya kalachiruven nu sanvi ya veeta vittu anuppiruven nu?

Siddharth did not said anything but stayed silently,

Aja-Aana nee nenachadhu nadakkawe illa ippo naanum enpaiyanum pondati jolly aah happy aah irukkom.

Mug-Dei ippo yen da adha pathi inda naai kitta pesitu irukka seekirama mudichidu da romba naal aachu la live aah show parthu.

Ajay smile and turn to liya who is struggling to open her eyes because she was drugged,

Aja-Yenna liya kannayum thoraka mudiyama nerayum nikka mudiyama ullukulla eriyudha?

Liy-Aj......ajay pl....please en....enna vi...vitru.

Aja-Unna vidawa naan pudichi vechi irukka.sari adha vidu rendu perukum kadaisi aasa yedhachu irukka enna?

Both did not open the mouth so ajay sighed and signal his guard something.he nodded and took both of them after untied the rope and put them inside a jail.both of them saw a big bengal tiger was their looking at them.liya gulped in fear and hide behind siddharth.

But the tiger comes near them and they started to run around the room shouting ajays name.here ajay was hearing their sound as it was his song for sleep eating a chips packet.

After a lound sound echoed in the whole place it become silent again confirming both of the was dead.ajay and his friends went from their to their respective houses.

Love Blooms....🌺🌼

How was it??

So guyz will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote and comment mukkiyam bigileyy 😁😉

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄

With Your Lovely,❄ Frozen ❄

New coverpic by tankygirly.thank you so much for your beautiful cover pic da.