Chapter 2 Pack and Go

The last time Song Yu was so angry was probably when he saw this little guy rushing out of the house during the divorce, and he had a headache.

At the same time, it hurts.

Turning his head to look at the person on the co-pilot, he has obviously lost weight in the past few months, the under eye circles are black and blue, his fair skin has become sickly and bloodless, his eyes are red and hazy, and his short hair has not been taken care of. , growing to the base of the ears, giving the illusion of a lost kitten.

Look at what you are wearing. The young master who used to only wear famous brands and drink coffee has to emphasize a certain brand. Now he is wearing a big padded jacket that I don't know where to buy. It doesn't fit well and is very wide. There are cartoon patterns on the sleeves His sleeves were dirty and looked pitiful.

His eyes fell on his tightly wrapped head, and the hair inside moved, as if some living thing was hidden.

Song Yu knew the general idea in his heart, he squinted his eyes and pulled the hat down hard, Lin Suihuan began to explode: "No! Don't move!"

"Lin, Sui, Huan!" Alpha's suppressed voice was almost full of Deterrent power: "Are you crazy!" As soon as the

hat was pulled off, two plush ears mixed with brown chestnut curly hair came out, the crimson animal ears trembled in the air, and two more A white smart hair sticks out from the inside, it looks very soft, like dark cotton candy.

Because the man was angry, he also felt guilty, lowered his head and raised his eyes: "Why do you speak so loudly..."

Furry's ears drooped and he lost his energy. He rubbed his little hands repeatedly and spoke softer and softer, "Actually, I don't usually It will leak out, only if the pheromone can't be controlled..."

"What will happen."

"It will be exposed."

Song Yu took a deep breath, inhaled, exhaled.

A tense expression appeared on the handsome man's face, and his wheat-colored skin seemed to be darker, so dark that he could barely see it in the night.

Nowadays, in order to allow male omega to breed better offspring, it has legally experimented with adding animal characteristics to the human body, which can improve all aspects of indicators, but because it has just been launched, it is not popular in China, and the real promotion is estimated to wait for them This generation can only start after death, and this is the initial stage.

How many people in the country can go to voluntary experiments?

It's not stable at all, and if something happens to experiment with glands, people will be gone.

"Actually, it's pretty good, but... it's just that when you get excited occasionally, an ear will be exposed..." Lin Suihuan poked his finger, like a child who made a mistake.

Originally, Song Yu wanted to scold people a little bit, but seeing the red tip of omega's nose, he held back, and asked in a deep voice, "Why did you do the experiment?"

"The experiment is paid, so I went..." He bit Biting his lower lip, the little puffer fish gathered strength, and began to puff up aggrieved: "I don't want you to pity me, let me get out of the car!"

At that time, his parents passed away, and the insurance company was enough to pay off the debt, but the employees of the company at home didn't have severance pay, how could they pay? Lin Suihuan's pockets were cleaner than his face when his family arranged for the funeral, so he signed up for the experiment in desperation.

In the early stage of the gland experiment, he would die if he failed, but the huge nutritional cost was very high. As a man, he must always be responsible, and as a son, he must also be filial.

Song Yu's Adam's apple moved slightly, resisting the desire to hold him in his arms, and said in a calm voice, "What about the stomach? How do you explain it?"

He reached out and touched his ear, soft Lin Suihuan didn't resist, and held back even if he wanted to curse.

Omega during pregnancy does not have Alpha pheromones. It is a bit difficult to survive. The doctor ordered a lot just now, and Lin Suihuan's pregnancy test report has a bunch of red lines that are not up to standard.

Lin Suihuan clicked his tongue helplessly, and the small volume could hardly catch it: "Then I said beer belly, you don't believe me..."

Song Yu stretched out his hand to pinch his face, and smiled helplessly: "I Looks like a three-year-old child? So easy to deceive?" The

air was filled with a touch of embarrassment, and the sweet and sour scent of raspberries from omega.

Lin Suihuan patted his belly, knowing that he couldn't hide it, he turned around with a guilty conscience and didn't dare to look at him: "Anyway, it has nothing to do with you, it's just an accident."

"Four months, unless you want to talk about the days when you divorced me ." I went out and made a baby with someone else."

Lin Suihuan suddenly had a flash of light, his eyes burst into admiration for his proposal, and he nodded quickly: "Ah, yes, yes, I just... go to a bar to drink, and then have a drink with a That's the little handsome guy, yes, that's it, how do you know! You are a fortune teller!"

Song Yu: "..."

The man got out of the car in a hurry, and when the door opened, he was almost ready to run away. However, he was inconvenient and was followed as soon as he walked to the door of the unit.

This area is fairly close to the city center. The most important thing is that it takes only ten minutes to drive to the hospital. Most of the surrounding areas are high-end residential areas that have been demolished and rebuilt. The dilapidated style of the century.

Mixed between several high-rise buildings, there are only a few dilapidated buildings with poor lighting and insufficient heating. Even the iron sheet of the unit door is rusted, and there is a harsh creaking sound when it is opened.

If Song Yu hadn't followed up, I couldn't believe that Lin Suihuan could live in such a place, and he had lived there for almost four months.

He wished he could just pack people up and take them away, although he did.

He lives on the sixth floor at the top of the old community. The windows in the corridor are not closed tightly. There are three households on the first floor. The house he lives in is still the kind in the north, with little sunlight.

Already four months pregnant, Song Yu ran up and down the sixth floor every day, and Song Yu's face became more and more serious when she followed her up.

The legs are on his body, Lin Suihuan can't stop him from letting people in, after all, they are all at the door.

The house also made him live in a mess. The young master who never touched the spring water since he was a child really learned everything. He has never been able to cook and now he can successfully cook porridge and make some side dishes. He can't wash clothes and always forgets. Adding laundry detergent to now even started to buy wool to knit some bibs for the baby.

A single room, piled with a lot of instant noodles and various fast food and half-eaten chocolate-flavored bread.

Gradually, his stomach became pregnant, and it was inconvenient for him to cook. He needed to shift shifts in the morning and evening, and he was not free. Most of the time, he just stuffed two mouthfuls to fill his stomach.

The Lin family had finished their calculations, and the young master, who had never suffered such a thing, lived by himself for four months without saying a word.

Song Yuben didn't say anything, and in the room as far as he could see, there were bottles and cans of medicine by the bedside.

When Lin Suihuan went to pour a glass of water, he saw that he was holding his own medicine, and hurried over to grab it: "You! Why are you touching other people's things casually!"

"Sleeping pills can also be taken during pregnancy? Huh?" The man He frowned, staring at him as he broke the medicines on the table one by one: "Junk food every day and then eat nutrients? Are you afraid of dying?"

"..."

"Speak." There has never been a serious communication between the two of them.

"..." He couldn't sleep, and he felt uncomfortable without the alpha pheromone.

Omega stood in front of him, holding the glass of water she had just poured and lowered her head, revealing the two hairs on her head, blushing silently.

He timidly stretched out the water glass in his hand: "Do you want to drink water..."

"Lin Suihuan! You!" The

man's voice was tightened into anger, but when he saw Xiao Baozi like this, all his anger seemed to be punched. On the cotton candy, there was no sound at all, but the sweetness of his hand was tired.

Lin Suihuan has a small frame and a thin body, and he didn't have time to take off his cotton clothes when he entered the house. His wrists were wrapped in gauze until the back of his hands were almost balled up like a pig's trotter.

Even after being educated by him, he didn't have enough confidence, his eyes became redder and he dared not speak.

How dare he?

Now Song Yu has become popular in just a few months. The two of them had agreed to get married. Lin Suihuan's three views were as upright as his facial features. He was afraid that he would feel that he was secretly hiding with his cub in order to extort money, so he never Shout out for fear of being discovered.

"You want to hide, but you don't know how to change the city." Song Yu sneered, wanting to watch how he continued to make up.

Lin Sui pouted happily, but this time he told the truth: "I want to walk, I lost my ID card, and I haven't gone to reissue it, and I won't let you get in the car..."

"You!" She squeezed his soft face tightly, and pinched red marks: "You must be mad at me."

Lin Suihuan didn't dare to say that his face hurt, so he just endured it and handed over the water: "Would you like to drink it?" "

No, did you have a blood transfusion just now?"

Lin Suihuan shook her head: "Blood transfusions are not allowed during pregnancy. The nurse sister said that I can eat something delicious. I'm sorry... I asked you to run in the middle of the night, mainly because I also I don't know how they got your phone number..."

Every panda blood omega is a small glass in the Jiao Didi variety, which will shatter if you are not careful.

"Thank you for sending me back. Next time, when you go to the store, I'll treat you to some delicious oden! It's getting late, otherwise you..." He half-spoken.

Seeing that his closet was being pulled by Song Yu: "What are you doing?"

"Sit down and wait." He was sullen and annoyed.

"Ah?"

Song Yu looked around, and there were not many things to take away, except some nutritional supplements he bought at the bedside, which were some painkillers and pheromone inhibitors.

Without Alpha pheromones in the first trimester, it will be very difficult. Severe miscarriages are fatal. Lin Suihuan has never lived by himself, and he likes to eat these things when he is in pain or uncomfortable. Let him eat for several months It's a miracle that nothing happened.

Standing in the room, Lin Suihuan looked stupidly at his house being turned upside down. By the time he recovered, he had already been packed and carried away with full armor.

It's really cold in winter, and it snows suddenly in the middle of the night.

Pieces under the street lamp fell on the shoulders, and within a few minutes there was a thickness on the ground.

Lin Suihuan hugged the teddy bear she bought for her baby and walked behind Song Yu in a muffled voice, the snow creaking as she stepped on it.

The man in front stopped suddenly, and he bumped into it unpreparedly. With a sound of "Ouch", the injured arm hurt again.

"Walk and watch the road, what are you thinking about?" He also snatched the teddy bear from Lin Suihuan's arms, held the bear in the bag with one hand, and stretched out the other hand to hold his hand: "Snowy Road Slippery, slow down."

"I'm not a kid anymore..." He muttered and complained.

I don't understand why Song Yu took him away...

His rent in the old community was paid three times, and he was still thinking about sneaking back tomorrow morning when he was free, so he could find a new house quickly, otherwise wouldn't he It's over...

The author has something to say:

If you can accept the article about raising babies, if you can accept the article about giving birth, it can be used as a bedtime story——