Chapter 32 Please, He's My Wife

Yesterday, everyone was forced to take several times the overtime pay for an afternoon off, and the number of people who wanted to go to work the next day became extremely small.

Almost everyone is looking forward to Song Yu being able to play a big game again today, so that he can count the money again.

However, Song Yu was working normally and seemed to be in a better mood.

The workload has increased, and the on-site photographers are in a hurry, and they need to make up for a set of clothes that were poor yesterday.

Everyone just vaguely noticed that Song Yu had brought an extra little dumpling by his side.

He also started working on the shooting scene where everyone was busy. Allergies were not a big deal in the first place. Lin Suihuan thought that he was not so delicate, so he took money to do things and went to work.

In the studio, the blinking flashes made people unable to keep their eyes open, the props group was lighting up and down, and the makeup artist was squatting on the side waiting to touch up the makeup.

Because Lin Suihuan had a big belly and wandered around the scene wearing overalls, she was in charge of squatting aside with Song Yu's coat and waiting for the sign to be turned.

The work was completed after six o'clock in the evening. After Du Tanxiang finished shooting this brand, he flew back to his parents abroad to prepare for the festival. He said he brought a gift for Lin Suihuan in the car and asked him to pick it up.

After getting Song Yu's approval, Xiaotuanzi was taken away.

Most of the people in the dressing room were taken away in an instant, only a few people around Song Yu went back and forth, and the two bodyguards left after confirming that there was no private schedule today.

While Song Yu was looking at his mobile phone, there were several knocks on the door.

Wei Changting walked in with a smile: "Is it bothering you to come in now? After Ban Xia's filming today, I took a look at it, and I'm not satisfied with a few sets of clothes. I want to come over and have a look at the clothes."

"Please go ahead." Song Yu nodded with a smile, and put down the phone: "I heard from Xiaohuan, Brother Wei is now Ban Xia's chief designer, and the styles that have been photographed these days are all in your hands, amazing."

The number of times the two of them face each other can be counted on one hand.

"Song Yu, long time no see."

Probably because of the phone call yesterday, the two of them didn't feel strangely surprised, but there was a bit of hostility in their eyes.

"If I remember correctly, this is the second time we have cooperated. Your performance is also good. In such a short period of time, your net worth has doubled, and the conditions are also excellent. It will be a matter of time before you will be on the international channel." Wei Changting has never been stingy with compliments. .

"Yeah, Xiao Huan and I won't be able to get together without the first cooperation with Brother Wei. In this way, you are half a matchmaker. In the future, you must come to the child's full moon wine." Seeing this, Song Yu got up He deliberately reached out to hold him as a gesture of goodwill.

Wei Changting paused, and the smile on his face seemed to froze: "I'm afraid..."

"You won't be disrespectful, right?" Song Yu straightened his back, his broad shoulders and height had an absolute advantage, his foxy eyes slightly He squinted and smiled: "After Xiaohuan's parents had an accident, he didn't have any relatives. You watched him grow up, so he can be regarded as a parent, right?"

In just a few words, he directly Lin Suihuan and Wei Changting's identities and seniorities were completely different, leaving the other party speechless.

"It's not considered a parent." Wei Changting walked around him and walked to the mannequin behind to measure the size of the clothes.

There was a bit of melancholy in his tone, and he turned his back to Song Yu: "He is the son of my mentor, and the teacher also felt that there was a gap in age between us, so it was delayed. By the way, I heard that you are divorced?"

Wei Wei Chang Ting turned around, and there seemed to be thousands of storms in his eyes: "This child is an accident."

When Song Yu raised his eyes again, the two of them seemed to be fighting with a knife hidden in their eyes.

"Your career is booming now, and it is a good time for development. I just received an appointment from the headquarters to return to Country Z. If you don't have time to take care of him, I can take him away. After all, there seems to be no shortage of him in your circle. "

Wei Changting was a little surprised when he received the news from the headquarters yesterday, because he returned to China according to the company's development, and he was transferred back a few days after he came back, which was a bit hasty.

The Banxia brand has just established its foothold, Wei Changting actually prefers the domestic atmosphere, and is ready to start his own company again after the contract expires.

Song Yudao: "Brother Wei, how do you know that I'm not short?"

He squinted his eyes and looked at Wei Changting for a while, his eyes were full of seriousness, he was silent and didn't know what was going on in his heart.

"You guys just decided overnight. Xiao Huan and I have known each other for ten years, so maybe we know him better."

Hearing this, Song Yu's breathing paused inexplicably, and the expression in his eyes froze suddenly, but he soon returned to normal. .

"Old Song - look! Sister Du gave me a lot of cards for hot pot restaurants, and there are so many... Uncle Wei? Why are you here?"

He trotted in from outside with a big bag of things, as if breaking The weird atmosphere between the scenes.

Wei Changting tugged on his tie, his ink eyes darkened, and half a second later he naturally took the bag from Lin Suihuan's hand: "Yesterday you left in a hurry, we agreed to take you to dinner, forgot?"

"Today?" He looked at Song Yu.

He was always afraid to face Wei Changting, but he was a little guilty about Song Yu.

"If it's a few days later, there won't be any shops open if you want to eat."

"Well...then...but Lao Song has been taking photos all day, he is very tired..." He pursed his lips, his mind was a little blank.

Song Yu casually took his hand, with clear lines on his thick palm, he held it and smiled lightly: "I'm not tired, I'll save it when I go back tonight."

"What to eat, Xiao Huan is the host, you can't let the guests pay for it." Song Yu Royal smile.

Lin Suihuan patted his pocket and smiled: "Yes! Uncle Wei, I have money, so I'll treat you!"

As a man, he still wants to save face. He specially applied for a card with Song Yu yesterday, and he can eat today!

After thinking for a long time, he chose the most expensive six-star hotel in L city, and made an appointment.

"Xiao Huan is so powerful now? Then why did you see me run away yesterday?" Wei Changting smiled, and out of habit, he reached out and rubbed the top of his head.

It's just that there are a pair of shady ears hidden in the woolen hat, and Lin Suihuan's lifeline froze in place as if being held.

"What's the matter."

"It's okay." Song Yu noticed this movement, and pulled Lin Suihuan back into his arms, with a stern line at the corner of his mouth: "He doesn't like to have other Alphas approaching him during pregnancy."

"Except for me ' he added.

Wei Changting's hands froze in the air, and he seemed to be holding back something.

Wei Changting's purpose for returning to China this time is actually very simple. Bringing chocolate back to China is a clear goal.

And Song Yu may also be panicking during the whole dinner table, whether the existence of this baby can last ten years of love...

If Lin Suihuan knew that Wei Changting rejected him back then because Father Lin stopped him, his heart would be change?

Song Yu was suddenly shocked by his own thought, but couldn't help but sneer.

When did Lin Suihuan say that his heart is on her body...

The author has something to say:

Xiaoguai: What do you love or not, can you serve me two more dishes?

There is no point of abuse, Brother Wei was immediately forced by Song Meiren to go abroad and not allow him to hang out in front of Xiaoguai.

Xiaoguai: emmm, what are you going to eat tomorrow, Lao Song, I'm hungry...