Chapter 16 You Bite Me

Lin Suihuan frowned slightly, and those big hands were already covering his waist.

For some reason, in front of Song Yu, he sometimes felt that he was as small as a jellyfish in the sea, always glowing and attracting these big hands to poke him.

Just being bitten lightly by him, Omega's breathing was as hard as if he stopped, and for the first time a longing gaze appeared in his hazy eyes.

The four-month vacancy has made Lin Suihuan's body accustomed to the drought of the desert, and the sensitivity of being soaked in the clear spring has instantly cast a bright red color at the end of his eyes, as if he was raped by someone. Even he himself didn't realize how attractive the eyes were.

Alpha just kissed his gland lightly: "Then do I want to keep a distance from you?"

"Huh?" Lin Suihuan turned his head, and the magnetic voice close to his ear was almost seductive. The sexual explosion caused a tingling in his heart.

Looking into Song Yu's smiling eyes like the moon, he had to admit that his heart was beating very fast.

This man's appearance has always been able to hit the heart directly, otherwise Lin Suihuan would not have dragged him in during the Q period, after all, his face is really charming.

"What's the matter? What are you doing in a daze?"

"It's you holding me." He hummed unsatisfactorily; "You... you bit me without my consent!"

"The doctor said it's good for the baby, but if you use If the divorce prevaricates me, I just don't bite you in the future, and I won't let you smell the pheromones. After all, we are divorced, so we need to keep a distance, right?"

He bit down on the words divorce and keep a distance. With a bit of anger.

When he and Lin Suihuan were together, it seemed that his IQ did not exceed five years old.

It is enough to coax this little panda with a six-year-old IQ.

Lin Suihuan was blocked by his words, choked for a long time and couldn't speak.

It was just such a little bit of pheromone that almost made his whole body warm up just now.

Ever since he was pregnant, his discomfort has never stopped.

A normal Omega cannot do without the company of alpha during the Q period, let alone such a sensitive time during pregnancy.

After four months of craving, the back of his neck would go limp at the slightest touch.

"You...the baby belongs to me alone..." He turned his face angrily: "I just said it belonged to me alone, and you still don't let me go!"

"Give me the pheromone , it's not very close..." I coaxed myself: "We can not talk except for this."

"Ouch, are you going to cry?" The smile in the man's words made people listen He just got angrier, and wiped the end of his eyes lightly with his thumb: "Then, darling, shall I bite you? Don't mention the divorce when I bite you in the future, okay?"

He knew that if he teased Lin Sui again, Huan would definitely make people cry, but he couldn't bear it.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, and when Lin Suihuan hesitated, the tips of his teeth were already close to his neck.

This kind of fragrance that can make him relax and have no resistance during pregnancy is approaching, Lin Suihuan himself jumped into the trap obediently, his voice seemed to be trembling: "Then...then you can only take a small bite. ..."

After all, the two of them have been married before, and Lin Suihuan knows exactly how powerful Song Yu's pheromones are and how high his mobility is.

I still remember the first time the two met, Lin Suihuan asked for leave for a week, his legs seemed to be reattached, he was disobedient, and he always trembled when he walked.

As a result, the two people's life after marriage has always been inconsistent. Except for Lin Suihuan's special days, they have no contact.

"Okay, Xiaoxiaokou."

His little Omega is a delicate bag at the tip of his heart. When he is uncomfortable, Song Yu can gently bite and then gently grind him, crying for fear of pain.

Lin Suihuan was bitten, and his whole body was shocked. Song Yu didn't know if he really felt better, but he saw the pair of fluffy ears that couldn't be retracted were shaking, and the fluff mixed with his little curly hair , making Song Yu's heart soften.

"Are you more comfortable?"

Lin Suihuan clenched his fists tightly, sucking at the tip of his red nose as if he was about to be bullied, and his ears became hot, and he said stubbornly: "No...not really It's very comfortable... just average..."

Song Yu looked at his ears that were throbbing and shaking because of the pleasure of his body, pursed his lips and nodded: "Well...it looks really uncomfortable."

"It's me It's useless."

"It's okay...a few more bites in the future may be useful, in fact, it doesn't matter if the pheromone is not strong, you are also very powerful!"

He pretended to comfort Song Yu with a deep sigh, but he didn't know that he Now it has no tail, otherwise it would have gone to the sky wagging its tail long ago.

"Yeah, I will work hard in the future." Song Yu suppressed a smile.

Lin Suihuan patted her stomach happily, thought for a while, and then lifted her short hair to reveal the back of her neck: "You...would you like to try biting it again? Be gentle, I...I don't mind You are weak."

The aroma of raspberry rose in the air even more unscrupulously: "Bite."

Song Yu didn't move for a long time, he would never admit that he was about to spray nosebleeds at this moment...

A certain restless emotion in his heart was beating the room crazily. He opened the door, looked at his blushing face, refused to admit his soft lips that were comfortable and hard, and his ears that looked soft.

Song Yu was a little...unbearable.

The author has something to say:

The cause of Song Meiren's death many years later: His wife is too cute...

Huan Zai: I don't think he is very powerful, never! !

Song Meiren took out the hoof flower soup: say I am amazing.

Huan Zai: Awesome! Wife is the best! ! (Wags tail and wants to eat pig's feet)