Chapter 17 I am Lao Song's new assistant!

"Be gentle."

Lin Suihuan carefully reminded him that the rosy cheeks that were like fat jade had turned into an intoxicating color.

Song Yu's eyes darkened, of course he could only follow this little fairy who had captured his heart.

Although the other party said that he was a top-A pheromone, he refused to admit that the two were destined to form a knot.

Alpha's shoulders are as broad as a wall, and Lin Suihuan's body has softened into water, leaning against his arms, despite the so-called ex-husband who wants to keep a distance from him, gently nibbling in front of his glands , aroused the numbness in his body.

Lin Suihuan's comfortable fingers clenched tightly on her chest, and the light blue veins on the back of her hand were like a net on her fair skin.

Song Yu knew in his heart that this little bit of pheromone was not enough to mark him by one-tenth, and this little guy couldn't stand shaking his shoulders.

It can be seen that the body can't bear the smell of alpha without touching it for too long.

Song Yu's eyes seemed to be filled with strange emotions.

It wasn't until Lin Suihuan fell asleep that one day she was finally able to get a good night's sleep without worrying about the discomfort and exhaustion during pregnancy.

He walked into the bedroom with him in his arms, and gently placed him on the bed.

Looking at Lin Suihuan's sleeping face, he couldn't help sitting on the edge of the bed and getting closer to his cheek.

It smells so good...

This is the little raspberry that he has worked so hard to get to his side... In the

darkness, Song Yu murmured softly and softly, "My little darling."

Just looking at this face makes him fall in love. He likes Lin Suihuan so much that he is going crazy.

Not wanting to wake up Guaibao, he just kissed his lower lip lightly, and left the bedroom with a bit of raspberry aroma.

The luggage in the living room has not been packed yet, and the box is full of his own clothes. Lin Suihuan picked out a few clothes in smaller sizes and they still don't fit him well, but he is going out tomorrow, so there is really no time to buy too many .

Song Yu walked to the cloakroom next to the study, where there were four rows of all-season clothes.

Ever since the two got married, he habitually reserved a cloakroom for Lin Suihuan in every house.

I searched and searched, and found that the size that the good boy usually wears is here, but now it is winter, and it is the coldest after the end of the year.

He found a few loose sweaters to wear, his belly was too tight, so it was convenient to only bring a few overalls.

The moon climbed into the sky quietly.

After tidying up everything, Song Yu returned to the bedroom, and lay lightly beside him.

Feeling the approach of the man, Lin Suihuan subconsciously relied on alpha pheromones, turned over and got into his arms to hug him.

He was a heavy sleeper, but acting like a baby has always been his strong point. He buried himself in Song Yu's chest unconsciously. The moonlight gently outlined his delicate and flat jawline. This little raspberry was already sweet and juicy.

"Bite lightly...otherwise it will hurt..."

"I know." Song Yu responded to his dream words in a responsive manner: "Stupid child."

He slept deeply, and when the makeup artist knocked on the door of his house the next morning, Yan Nan saw a stranger who opened the door with the same shocked expression as Qin Ping, and his jaw was about to dislocate.

"You are..." Yan Nan's mouth twitched, looking at Omega in bear pajamas.

Lin Suihuan rubbed his eyes before getting out of bed, but remembering his new identity, he hurriedly said, "I...I am Lao Song's new assistant! You... hello..."

"Old...Song?"

Song Yu is now the company's cash cow, who dares to call him that...

The author has something to say:

I will edit the article tomorrow during the day-Thursday update (Bobo, dears, I have read all the comments!)

Huan Zai: Thank you for your compliments I'm cute! You are cuter! ! (Shaking ears) Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the nutrient solution during 2022-10-17 19:40:05-2022-10-18 20:15:34—

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution Angel: 3 bottles of taro balls;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!