Chapter 9 Missing Mom Too

In sleep, the light of the setting sun shines into the brilliance scattered all over the yard.

The years seemed to be regressing in a hurry, and the family was laughing and laughing in the yard. The old couple of the Lin family were sitting on the rocking chair and fanning themselves. Only the four or five-year-old Lin Suihuan was holding his small net to catch the butterflies.

Parents reminded him to slow down and not fall. If he sprained his feet, he would feel distressed for a long time, and specially made pig's trotter soup for him to drink.

Since he was a child, he has been pampered like this.

The Lin family and his wife are both from a scholarly family. Although the son he taught is a bird in the palm, he is not arrogant, sensible and polite, and has always been a good baby.

In the troubles of growing up, it is estimated that he is not tall enough, why his differentiated taste is so much sweeter than others. Many people say that he is a delicate omega and has no masculinity, so he secretly pokes toys.

His mother told him that his appearance is determined by nature, and beauty is only beautiful if you don't feel sorry for yourself.

When he was a child, no matter where he was, as long as he called his parents, the old couple would accompany him quickly. If he was sick, he would be reluctant to leave the hospital bed for half a step.

At the beginning, it was Lin Suihuan who mentioned it himself. He wanted to be one with everyone and could no longer be a greenhouse flower.

Lin's father stroked his head and said, "Isn't it enough for you to be raised by Dad? It's already a flower for a lifetime!"

Lin Suihuan means happiness every year.

His parents used to be his most solid backing, and also his eternally warm harbor. Even when he got married, he was married to Song Yu.

Lin Suihuan stood outside the house by himself, crying as he watched the happy family of three inside.

My parents turned their backs to him and couldn't turn around. They just told themselves to run slowly, everything should be slower.

When the old couple left, he didn't take a last look.

It seems that it has been a long time since I have eaten the hoof flower soup made by my mother. Lin Suihuan cried and wanted his parents to stay, but in the end it only became an urn in his hand.

After half a year of being gone, he still felt uncomfortable.

In the beginning, it was nothing, but to pay off debts, work, and raise a baby. The society will not spoil a petite like him, and he still struggles from the bottom.

Lin Suihuan missed his mother when he was in pain, and he still had to dry his tears and continue working the next day. The good education told him that he had to face the setbacks, otherwise he would still be a burden the next day.

Dimly, he woke up on the hospital bed, as if playing a movie, his mother sat on the edge of the bed and turned her back to him and said: "Such a big scar on my arm! Is it hurting so much? Mom will do it for you." If you drink hoof flowers, drink two more bowls in a while!"

"Mom..." Sui Huan looked at the elderly woman's back as she went out to fetch water from the ward, crying.

Knowing that this was a dream, I couldn't even see my mother's last look.

He was so burnt that he was crying all the time while hugging the quilt.

Although it was only in the afternoon, the curtains in the bedroom were tightly drawn, with no gaps for light to pass through. Song Yu kept guarding him, watching him suffer, his body temperature lingering, and even after wiping for several times, his body did not cool down.

When he saw the clear purple on his body while wiping his body, Song Yu felt as if a hole had been torn open in his heart.

Their marriage doesn't need anyone's evaluation, it's just that Lin Suihuan's attitude towards him has always been defensive and indifferent, which is enough to cut his heart like a sharp knife.

The so-called long-term love, Song Yu hopes that this time, it will really be like this.

He looked at the little omega's bulging pregnant belly, and couldn't help kissing him twice. He even had selfish intentions at this moment. If the child was fine, he might be able to keep Xiao Suihuan by his side for the rest of his life...

Song Yu had to Admit it, it's despicable to think this way.

It is pitiful to love someone secretly.

"Mom, don't go...don't leave me..." Tears flowed down the end of his eyes and into his hair, he finally opened his eyes in shock, still choking.

The target was a familiar face, Lin Suihuan's breathing was a little short, and the gushing breath was hot.

Song Yu was very close to him, the tip of her nose was almost glued, her deep eyebrows and eyes were full of worry: "Did you have a nightmare?"

"Song...Song Yu..." Omega wanted to drop the pearl aggrieved.

"I'm here." The man's palm was like a father's, stroking the top of his head: "Stop crying, okay?"

"Woo... Song Yu..." He slowed down for two seconds, and immediately slipped into the man's arms , the sobbing voice trembled his shoulders, the sad and clear voice was like a silver bell, and the numb Song Yu's heart was about to melt.

Generous palms stroked the back of his head, Lin Suihuan's figure was easy for him to hold in his arms, hugging him like a package.

"I, I dreamed about my mother...she..."

Lin Suihuan was sobbing with his cheeks buried in his chest before he could get out of the dream.

Such a scene, how can you not feel distressed in your eyes.

The author has something to say:

Little Panda: I miss my mother;

Song Meiren: Don't cry, don't cry, can I be your father, mother, and husband in the future?

Little Panda: ...