Chapter 6

——

Su Yao's eyes suddenly went dark for two seconds, and the high heels on her feet almost sprained.

She tried her best to hold on to the door frame, and was about to fall on Song Yu's body, but he ignored him and avoided her.

The man walked around her indifferently, took out another cup of milk from the refrigerator, and prepared to warm it up: "Don't pretend to faint. The doctor will arrive in a while. It's really uncomfortable. I can ask him to show you first."

" Song Yu!! Oh my God! Didn't you say you're already divorced? Why are there still entanglements!!"

Su Yao is a well-known manager in the entertainment circle, a female beta, with a vigorous style of work and vicious eyes. After digging out two amateurs, they became movie kings in one step.

Last year, I also participated in the production of a talent show, which made a lot of small fresh meat popular.

As a senior agent, she has long set her sights on some young potential stocks, and her goal in recent years is to bring out an international actor.

A while ago, Song Yu attended a fashion week as a guest that caught her attention.

It is rare to see a big beauty with wheat color and light black skin. Song Yu is half of mixed race, with deep brows and deep blue eyes like amber.

It is different from the fair skin that is crazily pursued in the current entertainment industry. The standard perfect model body looks thin when dressed, and fleshy when undressed. From head to toe, there are four words, shining golden.

Su Yao fell in love with such a cash cow at a glance, especially when she heard that he had just divorced, she immediately took him down and signed a famous big project to shoot.

In just a few months, he has become popular all over the country, and now even the milk sold in supermarkets has his face printed on it.

Su Yao felt that her hair was about to be irritated. She didn't even take off her shoes, and walked directly inside: "I'd like to see."

Rolling up her sleeves, she narrowed her eyes.

Lin Suihuan sat on the sofa squinting at the milk and forgot to swallow it. There is still slightly warm milk froth around the lips.

The last time someone stared at him so seriously was probably in high school when the head teacher found him stealing snacks.

"..." Lin Suihuan was taken aback, a little dazed.

Su Yao's appearance has a little sister-in-law temperament, especially when she is close, her flaming red lips open slightly. I don't know what kind of command vocabulary will be spoken in it, which makes Lin Suihuan nervous.

She looked at Lin Suihuan's face seriously, condescending.

"I..."

"You are Song Yu's omega?"

Lin Suihuan was so frightened that he was about to cry, and the panda's ears turned into airplane ears: "No, no, it used to be, but it's not now..." The

desire to survive At this moment, La Man said, "It won't happen again in the future!"

"Oh." Su Yao nodded, her slender manicure was attached to Lin Suihuan's face and observed carefully: "It's not bad, at least it's pure and natural, no knife has been used."

" Huh?"

This feeling of oppression made his heart tremble with fear, sitting on the sofa like a stone man, not daring to move, even his own breathing became extraordinarily shallow.

Now that Song Yu is so popular, his appearance will definitely bring them a lot of trouble.

As long as Lin Suihuan has a lot of burdens here, he has already made it very clear that he can bring up the baby by himself without any compensation or responsibility.

She didn't even dare to let Su Yao discover her bulging pregnant belly. She pulled her overalls and bowed her head with guilt, not daring to look at each other.

But in the next second

Su Yao took a blank look and immediately found the clues in her stomach.

Pointing at Song Yu, he began to curse sharply: "You are so lacking in virtue! Is this brat an adult?! Who are you lying to? You dare to touch a minor, are you crazy?! Do you know today? I know that if the media is waiting downstairs now, tomorrow you will go directly to the top trending searches. Prepare to pack up and get out of the circle!"

"You're still wearing fake ears, playing wild enough." She stretched out her hand to pinch When I came up, I was blocked by a man.

These aren't fake ears either, if found out, it might be another scream.

She was so angry that the top of her head was almost smoking. She had finally found a good seed who could become the best actor, and now it was over.

"Song Yu, what does sister like you? It's not because you work hard, we can't do this kind of thing! If you go to pick sewing machines tomorrow, I will definitely not go to see you, but if this little brat comes out of this building today Believe it or not, I didn't even have time to do public relations. If I hadn't come here today, how long would you want to hide it from me? Tell me! How long have you two been making love in secret?!"

Song Yu glanced at her, Silently picked up the phone to order takeaway.

Lin Suihuan trembled with fright, bowed his head and clapped his hands.

"Tell me!" Su Yao asked him, "How long has it been ?

"

We haven't contacted each other for four months, do we still know each other?

"Divorced for a long time..."

When Su Yao heard this answer, her eyes were covered with white mist almost instantly, and she almost fainted.

"You said this was your ex-husband, the devil would believe it!"

Song Yu had never concealed the fact that he was married, and his career only flourished after the divorce. But few people paid attention to his previous marriage.

He once also revealed in the show that two people met on the set of his college classmates, but now the little panda sitting on the sofa...

not only has a head of brown chestnut wool curls, but also has a face of baby fat , and this pair of ears, Su Yao thought it was a new type of taste, and even wanted to pull it off.

After all, Lin Suihuan is an omega. She was raised by an old couple like a baby since she was a child, so she looks very Q and looks very young.

He is obviously 23 years old, but if his face is told, no one will believe that he is not a high school student.

Before Su Yao reached out and grabbed his ear, Song Yu came over to separate the two of them.

"Lin Suihuan, twenty-three years old, pheromone is raspberry flavor, likes to drink unsweetened milk, panda blood, and is now four months pregnant." Song Yu took a deep breath, looked to the side, his eyes widened in shock Manager Qin, with a leisurely tone; "My child."

Su Yao only felt that her eyes were darkened, and she took two steps back. If there was no wall to support her, she might fall backwards.

"You...do you know what you are talking about?!" She almost yelled madly: "Where did you give me a child at this time?!"

"Two days before the divorce, he The fever period is just

right." "Is this a matter of timing?"

Recently, Song Yuxin's movie has gained a lot of popularity, and the company has decided to take this opportunity to promote it well and establish a new character design.

With Song Yu's unique goblin appearance and professionalism, he will definitely be able to join the new front line.

However, if rumors of having an illegitimate child, entanglement with ex-husband, etc. broke out at this time, it is very likely that her career will be interrupted like this!

Song Yu listened to her whispering in her ear for a long time, then took a takeaway at the door and came in; "Oh."

"Oh??"

Su Yao's blood was already boiling back, and since she entered the entertainment industry, she has cured herself When I was in college, I liked to suffer from nympho symptoms.

Because most of these people are empty skins, in fact, all of them are heartless and heartless guys.

She is a great X manager, and she has never lost sight of any artist, and she must not let Song Yu play her own sign.

"So serious?" Lin Suihuan felt a little guilty when he heard it.

Lin's father used to be a small director. Although he was not very good, he also belonged to the entertainment circle. Lin Suihuan only had a little understanding, not a deep understanding.

"Why don't you talk first? I... I haven't asked for leave today, I'm going to work." He picked up his small bag and prepared to leave for the nth time.

But it was also the nth time he was dragged back by Song Yu, and he couldn't get away, so he could only pretend to be obedient.

Wait, why did I sit in Song Yu's arms again?

It's probably a habitual conditioned reflex. When Su Yao gets angry, it's a little scary. He subconsciously gets into Alpha's arms to shield himself from the fire.

With the cub of a big star in his pocket, he won't be dragged out to soak in the pig cage soon, right?

Thinking of this, Lin Suihuan's nervous heart beat fast, curled up into a ball and was scolded.

Song Yu felt that the little one in his arms was already shaking, he stroked Omega's back comfortingly, and said impatiently; "Can you keep your voice down?"

It scared his little panda.

"Dizzy?" He touched Sui Huan's forehead, keenly feeling that the man's body temperature seemed to be rising after morning sickness, and it was hotter than when he woke up in the morning.

I couldn't help picking up my phone and urging the doctor to come quickly.

Dr. Fu received at least ninety-nine bombs in the past ten minutes, and the gas pedal was blasted to the end; "Brother, do you know that the city center where you live is really congested!!"

Su Yao's mind was buzzing , The cursing words came to his lips, but when he saw that the Omega in his arms was uncomfortable, he unconsciously lowered his voice.

Said in a small voice; "Tell me about you! You don't commit crimes!"

"Looks like a minor, I'm scared to death." Su Yao muttered like complaining, and also sat on the sofa; "It seems like pregnancy You should drink less milk, you are lactose intolerant."

"Really?" Song Yu didn't know much about this yet, so she was going to ask the doctor to take a closer look.

He had no choice but to take away his milk first: "Don't drink it now, just sleep in the bedroom for a while if you feel uncomfortable."

Song Yu didn't even try to get his opinion, and directly carried him back to the bedroom to cover him with a quilt.

In the short-term relationship between the two of them, Song Yu seemed to be like this all the time, able to do everything well, even though they were the same age, but still arranged everything for him like a real father.

In the past, when Lin Suihuan came back late after playing with his friends, he didn't have to wash himself at all. He just yelled, "Old Song." Someone would come to help him change his clothes and feed him a glass of milk.

But today is different, Sui Huan knows his identity, how can he dare to order him, but Song Yu has not changed a bit, and he can still do everything for him after four months of absence.

After calming down the restless little panda, he quietly returned to the living room.

Although Su Yao is very excited and anxious, but fortunately, her quality is online. She would rather be mad at herself than wake up the pregnant woman.

She frantically nodded Song Yu's back; "Hurry up and break up with him! Give me some money to settle it, and don't let my sister misjudge you! You are a good seed."

"Oh."

"Oh? Are you paying back?? Do you really want to be in the entertainment industry?"

"If it must be like this, then I won't be in the entertainment circle."

Su Yao; "??"

Her career seems to have been greatly affected Challenge, I have never seen an artist who would choose so decisively between future and love.

The author has something to say:

Little Panda: I will make an escape plan first;

Song Juxing: I will learn how to change diapers first