Chapter 23 Walking Latiao

"This!" The male fan covered his mouth excitedly: "Can you really ask him to sign for me? I heard that he has an event to come to today and specially changed the class! When he first entered, there were too many people and I didn't see it! "

Lin Suihuan thought for a while, and the distance to the dressing room was already more than ten meters away.

It shouldn't matter, right?

Helping others is a virtue!

"I'll give it a try—"

The temporary dressing room on the set was rented in the largest location in the seaside film and television base. Not only are there such advertising endorsements in the surrounding area, but also two movies are being shot on location.

This male fan is the assistant of another Banxia brand designer, and he still wears a work badge, Zhou Nai.

Just by looking at his face, you can tell that he is an omega. His nimble little cat eyes are even painted with some mascara, the roots are distinct and delicate.

Zhou Nai pulled him back and curiously poked his head into the nanny's car: "Are you new here? I didn't see you yesterday, and I didn't hear that Song Yu had a new staff member. Are you an illegitimate student?

" No." Lin Suihuan also pulled out the ID card from his little vest and showed it to him: "Boss Song asked me to watch the car here!"

"Shall we two become friends?"

Lin Suihuan was startled , All the mobile phones in his pocket were dragged away by him, and he directly scanned his QR code.

He squinted his eyes, and lowered his voice pretending to be mysterious: "Look at the crowd outside, all of them are people who want to squat Song Yu, wouldn't it be possible to feast your eyes every day with such a big star—anyway, before the Chinese New Year If you want to shoot here, when will you come and tell me, I'll transfer shifts!!"

"Ah? Isn't that too good?" Lin Suihuan was puzzled: "Sister Su said that the artist's whereabouts cannot be revealed easily."

As a qualified assistant, he obediently read the employment manual several times.

There were quite a few fans and hired photographers outside the studio, not only Song Yu alone, but also other people who were filming here.

Most of them were blocked outside. Those who work here have long been familiar with celebrities, so there is nothing to be surprised about.

Most of the employees around artists know that they are just stalking people, and it takes a lot of money to play in private, and the house on the fan has already collapsed without a trace at work, but Song Yu is different, this Alpha is clean and self-conscious. It is well-known in the circle, and the scandals that the company specially stirs up are particularly stiff and not long-lasting, and they will more or less favor such people.

There are really not many people who have praised it in the circle, and it is more difficult than washing the sand with big waves.

Seeing his hesitation, Zhou Nai hurriedly made a cake: "Please, please! This time I know that the partner Song Yu came from abroad specially, I don't do anything else, just take a look-"

"From abroad?" Sui Huan asked unexpectedly.

"That's right."

Banxia is an international brand, and its headquarters is also abroad. If it wasn't for Song Yu's personal reasons this time, he should have gone abroad to shoot.

Zhou Nai is Ban Xia's intern, and he deliberately won the spot because he wanted to try star chasing at public expense.

"Are you his fan?" Zhou Nai tugged at his arm excitedly, the envy in his eyes was about to spurt out.

"I...I don't count..." Lin Suihuan pouted, and he subconsciously touched his belly.

Only when Zhou Nai discovered his pregnant belly did he relax his tense heart: "I thought you were also a fan and deliberately didn't want to chat with me."

"No, no, I'm just a part-time worker, don't worry! I I must help you get an autograph! Do you really like him so much?"

Lin Suihuan can't imagine the purpose of chasing stars to go abroad to work. He admires him from the bottom of his heart and thinks that he is very good. Someone who likes him will work so hard!

"Of course! Song Yu is so hot right now!! You don't know that in my university a few months ago, some fishing fans spontaneously organized a birthday party, took a video and sent it to the fan support president, and it has already been sent It's in his email!"

Yufen is the nickname of Song Yu's fan support group.

Lin Suihuan used to love fish noodles, but Song Yu didn't allow him to eat it because he always ordered takeout and his stomach was ruined...

He shook his head, pinched the back of his hand, what was he thinking about?

How could it be possible for Song Yu to be called a fan fish fan just because he likes to eat fish powder, and what else does Lin Suihuan not like to eat?

It's just that Song Yu's name is homonymous with Yufen.

"Help me, I'll bring you delicious food tomorrow." Seeing his pregnant belly, Zhou Nai made a gesture with his hand: "I'll give you this amount as a reward, and I'll take more photos for you in the future, how about it?"

" Are you an illegitimate fan?"

"What! Is an illegitimate fan also called a fan? I am a true fan without disturbing other people's lives!"

"Oh, three hundred yuan? Okay!"

"Three hundred? " Zhou Nai was dumbfounded, he originally wanted to say three thousand.

So I reached out my hand and shook him friendly: "Deal!"

"I want to eat spicy strips!"

"All right, please go and ask for my autograph, and I'll get you spicy strips right away. Let's pay with one hand and with the other." Goods?" Zhou Nai threw out an olive branch: "We will meet here in half an hour, we have already added friends, don't delete me!"

"No!!"

He was very greedy!

Since she was pregnant, she especially likes spicy food. He used to be able to eat it secretly when he was working in a supermarket. Now that the right time, place and people are not available, and he has no money, eating spicy noodles has become a luxury. This is enough to lure him.

So he excitedly carried the little book and walked inside.

I don't know where the dressing room is. Everyone is busy with their own things. The prop team is walking quickly in the narrow aisle with a big light bulb on their shoulders, with impatience written on their faces: "Rang Rang! Rang Rang! In the Don't get in the way!"

"I'm sorry." Lin Suihuan stepped back a little.

A beautiful and exquisite little actor passed by and watched him clumsily looking for a room and couldn't help but look back: "Your hat is very pretty, give the link to my assistant later."

"Oh, ok!" Your own plush beanie.

Fortunately, it's winter now, even if you wear a hat, you won't feel strange.

Song Yu matched his whole body, his fluffy ball almost blocked his pregnant belly, and he walked a bit slowly like a little penguin who couldn't find his home. When he came to the door of a room, he had to check to see if it was a dressing room.

Finally found the last room in the corridor, he poked his head in to see if it was the place where Song Yu put on his makeup.

It just happened to be simple. Song Yu changed into a pure white suit, with a hollowed-out deep V inside revealing perfect muscle lines, a sexy wheat-colored Adam's apple, and looking up, the cheekbones that had just been highlighted, and the entire jawline seemed to have carved a delicate and outstanding god. so-so.

He sat on a chair and played with his mobile phone, letting Yan Nan draw on his face.

"Song Yu, this is not the first time we have cooperated. Do you have time to have a meal together in the evening? I heard that the sea fish hot pot here is a specialty." Next to him is the female spokesperson who is putting on makeup.

Top A, Du Tanxiang, a well-known model who takes the route of Yujie.

"I'm not free today, I'm sorry."

"Aren't you looking at the recommended hot pot restaurant?" She glanced at it from the corner of her eye, and slightly curled her red lips: "Then why don't we go together.

" Likes to be proactive.

Song Yu put down his phone, without answering, looked up and saw Omega poking half of his head in the doorway from the mirror.

"Good...cough." He changed his name, and when he turned his head, Yan Nan's eyebrow pencil almost broke: "Why are you standing at the door? Come in quickly."

"Will it be very disturbing?" Lin Suihuan's eyes flashed Xing Xing, looking at Song Yu is like looking at a talking Latiao.

"No, didn't I tell you to take a nap in the car? It's too noisy?"

"No, no, Teacher Song, I'm here to ask for an autograph!"

Song Yu: "?"

He looked at Lin Suihuan suspiciously. What kind of role-playing are you playing? Spice it up?

The author has something to say:

Beauty Song: Hey, my wife will play with me!

Good Boy: Latiao Latiao! Hurry up and sign this spicy strip! !

Song Meiren: 6;

Song Meiren's big wave of love rivals is preparing to set off.