Chapter 36

Eight years is too long, no matter what Lin Suihuan thinks, he never knows when Song Yu appeared in his life.

In Song Yu's youth, there was only Lin Suihuan.

As the only only son of the Feijun Group, he was raised to be the heir since he was a child, and his parents even divided all his social activities into the plan.

Maybe it's because the family is too special, Song Yu's temperament has been taciturn since he was a child, and he is a top-notch obedient and sensible child in his family.

As long as he can remember, there have been bodyguards by his side. Occasionally, when he wants to squat with other children in the playground to watch the ants move, there will be a few vicious bodyguards behind him to scare everyone away. playmate.

In middle school, there are only books and studies, and there are gyms, swimming pools and courts in the outside world. As an Alpha who is diligent in everything he grows up, he is very satisfied with his parents, but he is lonely.

It was a coincidence when I first spoke to Lin Suihuan.

On his 18th birthday, his parents were unable to come back to celebrate the birthday together because of a business trip, and the luxury car arrived home as a gift but no one was with him. He just sent himself a cake emoji on social platforms around the world.

Early the next morning, there was an additional message in the private message. Lin Suihuan straddled the coastline and said a long string of birthday congratulations to him in a crappy voice.

Lin Suihuan's online name is "Wai Wai"

Chang Ting Wai Wai.

At that time, Wei Changting was about to go abroad. His foreign language was really bad. No matter how he learned it from his tutor, he was still absent-minded, and his spoken English was even worse.

So Lin Suihuan went to software around the world to find someone to practice speaking.

Outside: hello——

Song Yulian's name and avatar are the most basic ones that come with the Internet, and Lin Suihuan is actually his first netizen.

At that time, Lin Suihuan hadn't yet reached the stage of changing his voice, so he chatted with him in broken English, asking him what the weather was like today and what he had for breakfast. The funniest thing was that he would ask him after every sentence.

"Understand?" (Can you understand?)

He answered all the questions one by one: "The weather is fine, drink milk, I can understand."

Lin Suihuan was also shocked that he found a foreigner who could speak the same language to chat with, stupid Ask yourself if your accent is bad.

In fact, it's okay, but it's just so bad that normal people can't understand what he's talking about.

That year Lin Suihuan was fifteen years old, and he was eighteen years old.

Across the screen and the coastline, Lin Suihuan became his first friend.

This strange little friend would tell him many, many worlds he had never seen and troubles to practice his oral English, but he gave up within a few days, because Song Yu could speak Mandarin, which greatly reduced his enthusiasm for learning, and he jumped from time to time. This person can successfully catch it even if he utters a word.

The lives of the two are completely different, and the time difference is completely reversed, but because Lin Suihuan likes to stay up late, they start chatting slowly.

Lin Suihuan shared his life. Today he was hugged and molested by his senior sister and princess because of his small stature. Tomorrow, he was punished by his father not to eat and change papers at night because his test scores were too low. Occasionally, he was bitten because he touched a stray cat or dog. Crying and going to get an injection.

At first, Song Yu just responded to his messages when he was free from studying.

Wai: "Let me tell you, I have never been abroad since I grew up. I am so envious of people like you who can speak many languages. Otherwise, I wouldn't be unable to eat dinner because I failed English. ..."

At first, he didn't want to reply, but after half an hour, the other party sent a picture, bread stolen from the refrigerator late at night, and a bonus sentence: "Very hungry!"

When he saw the picture, he almost burst out laughing, so I can barely hold the huge bread in my small hands, especially since there are really tooth marks on the side of the bread, I can see that I am very hungry.

"thief"

"Huh? What does this mean? I'm eating, and it's not convenient to type—" The voice from the other party made him imagine the appearance of a little hamster with its cheeks stuffed and focused on cooking.

"Thief."

"Your voice is so nice!"

Is there any? At that time, he stared at this sentence for a long time, and listened to Lin Sui's praise of his voice several times, and he felt a little excited in his heart.

They became friends across the coast, and Lin Suihuan told him about his interesting troubles every day.

From being allergic to mango and being caught stealing, to falling in school.

"What's your life like over there? Do you have any troubles about going to school?"

His life was boring, and he didn't have any troubles that Lin Suihuan had.

The two chatted every day, and he also knew the origin of Lin Suihuan's online name, other than Wei Changting.

Listen to him talk about how much he adores another Alpha.

In Lin Suihuan's milky voice, he expressed his 100% love for Wei Changting, saying that he is knowledgeable, and he is also very good abroad. Many people want to poach him to work. He is very envious, how much I hope that one day I can be as good as Wei Changting.

Perhaps it was the first time he felt discomfort in his heart, and later he realized that it might be jealousy, secretly comparing himself with Wei Changting in his heart, and he really wanted Lin Suihuan to praise himself again.

When he was growing up, people around him praised how good he was. Lin Suihuan knew that he was studying at home all day, and even all the teachers were just tutors. He didn't ask about his grades like other people, but he was just curious that he wouldn't be bored. ?

"Then isn't it boring for you to have no friends? No wonder you celebrate your birthday alone. We will be good friends from now on! Hehe, I will accompany you every birthday, okay?"

"Okay."

Although he is a netizen, Song Yu seems to be able to see him in his fantasy from time to time. At eleven o'clock, he will guess whether this happy kid has eaten supper today.

At zero o'clock for three consecutive years, Lin Suihuan sang birthday songs to him in the voice, and Song Yu would hide in the bathroom during the huge birthday party hosted by his parents to listen to his singing to bless him.

Funny and cute, he was happy when he heard Lin Suihuan's voice.

Since Song Yu became an adult, his parents' expectations for him reached the peak, and they took over some company affairs and did a good job, so they no longer strictly controlled him.

Until Lin Suihuan went to university, the relationship between the two of them did not break but became closer.

The day Lin Suihuan turned into an omega at the age of eighteen, he was excited all night long.

He said: "Do you think Uncle Wei will like my taste? I'm so nervous, I haven't told him yet!

" I'm coming to you!"

For some reason, Song Yu felt a sense of crisis at that time, and he suddenly wanted to see Lin Suihuan.

The craziest thing he did was the next day's plane ticket.

He went to Lin Suihuan's country, went to Z City, and walked around his university campus for a long time.

But when he actually got here, he felt as if he was doing something against morality, like a nonsensical mental patient.

After all, they were just chatting online, and they hadn't even exchanged photos.

His parents' phone made him turn off in agitation. He didn't find Lin Suihuan, nor told him that he came here.

Sitting quietly on the bench in the school park, he thought for a long time what he was here for, and he thought his actions were incredible.

When he was thinking about whether he was too naive or ridiculous, a familiar voice suddenly came to his ears behind him.

"You don't know how to raise a kitten, do you? I feed you every day and you still bite me! No conscience! Bad cat!"

It was Lin Suihuan.

His back stiffened, and he turned slowly.

Under the setting sun, beside the maple trees in autumn, the wind blows through Omega's short hair. He is holding a little orange cat in his arms, and beside him are a few meowing cows that have just been weaned and are looking up at him. Meowing for touch.

Omega's figure is smaller than Song Yu imagined. He wears a simple white shirt and jeans. When surrounded by cats, he smiles with stars hidden in his eyes. His fingertips lightly run through the messy hair, and he seems to smell it from a distance. The scent on Lin Suihuan's body.

He muttered and complained to the phone that he was scratched by the kitten again today. Fortunately, he just got an injection a few days ago, and now he is in the invincible period and can be caught casually!

Song Yugui accidentally opened the phone, except for a bunch of missed calls, the first one that popped up was indeed his voice.

He plays his voice through headphones. The body also walked towards Lin Suihuan uncontrollably.

He handed over a tissue: "Wipe... just wipe it off."

Lin Suihuan squatted on the ground and raised his head. Maybe he didn't see the person's face clearly against the light, but the corners of his mouth were raised and even his eyes were blurred. With a little smile, the sweet Song Yu can remember it for a lifetime.

"Thank you——"

Under the setting sun, in the faint golden light, he was surrounded by a group of kittens who had been feeding for a long time, who looked as beautiful as Apollo, the sun god.

Lin Suihuan took the tissue he handed over, and the moment his fingertips touched him, he paused for breath, almost absent-minded for a moment.

"You're welcome." Song Yu was flustered, blurted out and left in front of him as if fleeing.

Just this side, just this side.

He didn't want Wei Changting to get close to Lin Suihuan's life, but he should replace him.

Afterwards, the heir of Feijun Group disappeared from his family. He transferred to Lin Suihuan's university and changed his name from Song Feijun to Song Yu.

Because he said that the reason why his parents named him is to be happy every year.

He takes the homonym, Song Yu.

The two are in the same club, because Lin Suihuan is the vice president of the modeling club, and because of his father's occupation, he can always provide everyone with a show venue.

It was also the first time Lin Suihuan knew his name, stared at his face for a long time and said: "You are so handsome."

Song Yu didn't understand why he did all this, came to a strange country, lived In a strange city, the boring university life gave the answer.

At the welcome party, he watched Lin Suihuan sneak into the corner under the carnival of the crowd and sing birthday songs to him like he did in previous years. Every day at twelve o'clock at noon, he would eat at the same cafeteria. Just as he imagined, he When I eat, I am a little hamster. I like to drink milk. When I get up late in the morning, I run towards the classroom with bread in my mouth. If I can't make it to the cafeteria after class, I can only buy something in the supermarket. Wandering, being scratched, he just squatted aside angrily and dealt with the wound.

In her sophomore year, Lin Suihuan tried photography. Because she went to bed late and missed the car for everyone, she squatted on the side of the road and shed tears.

Through the screen, he can still feel the joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys of this little guy. In reality, when he comes into contact with his colorful and interesting life, Song Yu asked for a doll costume from the cake shop next door as a part-time student, and hugged him for the first time.

Lin Suihuan was hugged and coaxed by him for a while, saw the stack of leaflets in his hand, wiped away tears and said, "Anyway, I won't be able to keep up with Caifeng, so let me help you distribute it." The

two of them worked hard all morning At forty, Lin Suihuan gave him a box of milk before leaving, which was his favorite brand.

Song Yu didn't know what secret love was, but he mistook liking for interest, looked at him from far away every day, and that smiling face like a little sun could satisfy him for a day.

Until "Outside" started to talk to him about his troubles again.

Wei Changting is back, he has become better and more perfect, and there are many admirers around him, he is very anxious, and this time he wants to try to confess his love.

Song Yu knew what he was thinking, and he applied for the model in Wei Changting's design.

At the reception, he kept his eyes on Lin Suihuan even if he was far away. When he saw him being rejected and sad, Song Yu's first reaction was distressed, but he was secretly happy in his heart.

Especially that night, he knew that Lin Suihuan only wanted a temporary mark and a kiss, but he couldn't control a kind of idea in his body and mind, and selfish thoughts were spreading wildly. He wondered whether as long as he got it, he would Can replace Wei Changting.

From Lin Suihuan's point of view, Song Yu just found a temporary passer-by during his estrus, and when he got married, he wanted to anger Wei Changting out of anger, and he didn't have any emotional basis with his partner.

He didn't know that on the day of the wedding, Song Yu filled the house with candles and wanted to wait for him to go home and tell him everything, and wanted to take him to meet his parents and talk about it. Maybe they could give it a try...

But Lin Suihuan They were just immersed in the sadness of ruining Song Yu's first marriage, the sadness of failing to confess, and they didn't dare to go back to their new house on the day of receiving the certificate.

Song Yu sat at home and waited for him for a long time, when the message from "Outside" rang again on the phone.

"Beyond" has always been his joy, but this time is different.

"I'm married."

"Yeah."

"Shouldn't you go home on the wedding night?"

"I don't know you well, why go home, oh..." "I'm married

, don't you like it?"

Song Yu silently cleaned up everything Because he only sees Lin Suihuan's complaint of "I don't like it."

Because of this sentence, Song Yu was wiped out of all pink, he is like a poor person who can't find a home, as long as When he returned to China and returned to his parents, he was still a proud son of heaven, a star that others could not touch.

Song Yu didn't leave, he liked Lin Suihuan very much.

Lin Suihuan stuffed him with various notices. He thought it was because this person didn't want him to stay at home, so he accepted them all and completed them carefully. Except for his special needs, the number of meetings was even less than when he was in college.

On the day of the divorce, he thought it was Lin Suihuan who remembered the anniversary.

Over the years, every step he wanted to take towards Lin Suihuan was due to his own efforts, and he really couldn't force it, as long as he was happy.

He wanted to get a divorce and study abroad, Song Yu accepted, secretly he had already inquired about all eligible universities, and he himself would follow him, following in his footsteps and not letting go.

During the few days of the divorce, he was abroad to learn about the school, and when he returned to China, he heard about the second elder of the Lin family. The building was empty, and Lin Suihuan disappeared.

Some people said that he was hiding from debts, and some said that he took his parents' insurance money and ran away.

Song Yu used his identity certificate to find no one, and even "Wai Wai" disappeared, and has not heard back since.

He set himself on fire in the shortest possible time, reaching at least every corner of the city. Whether Lin Suihuan is in debt or greedy for money, he should seek help when he sees the fire.

After four months of disappearing, Song Yu didn't have a good night's sleep, until the phone call in the hospital, when he rushed to see the person on his heart.

He likes Lin Suihuan, very much.

This time he was not allowed to leave his side, even if the child in his belly belonged to someone else, he would recognize it.

For eight years, he didn't care about fame and fortune in the entertainment industry, or fans' backlash. The only thing he cared about was Lin Suihuan.

Facing Wei Changting and Lin Suihuan who wanted to leave his side again, he could only beg with red eyes, "Don't go."

He gave Lin Suihuan a gift, the candy he threw away when he failed to confess his love to Wei Changting, and he picked it up.

Lin Suihuan likes it, and he also wants to steal it.

——

"Little boy, don't go."

Memories are like gray and white movies hovering around, flashing past quickly, only madness.

On the Internet, there is a crusade against Song Yu's selling people, but in reality, the media downstairs in the hotel is guarding, and Wei Changting's driver is waiting outside the door.

And in the bedroom, the silence is like the sourness of spring bamboo shoots that are about to break out of the ground.

Lin Suihuan's vision was pitch black, he was holding his case tightly in his hands, and his mind was buzzing.

He could hear clearly, Song Yu called him out.

outside.

He worshiped Wei Changting for ten years, but he could only be outside of Changting, Song Yu didn't want to be outside of Suihuan.

Only one person knows this screen name.

His eyelashes flickered, and he looked at Song Yu in disbelief, as if everything had become so unbelievable.

"You..." He thought for a long time, but couldn't hold back a word.

No wonder Song Yu said categorically before that his English is not good, no wonder he knows all his strange little quirks.

"Why is it you..." Lin Suihuan bit his lips, tears streaming down his face, and he couldn't wipe them off no matter how hard he stretched out his hand.

All the way he admired Wei Changting, he was accompanied by Song Yu on the other side of the coastline.

"Don't go with Wei Changting, I can let him work in China, you still need pheromones, what will you do if you leave the baby? Xiaoguai..."

Lin Suihuan raised her head and suddenly looked up at him apologetically.

Looking at Alpha's eyes that seemed to be in a deep alley, he vaguely saw the picture of himself lying on the big bed at home and chatting with him all night.

After their marriage, they never spoke again.

Lin Suihuan hugged Song Yu aggrievedly, remained silent for a few seconds, and cried loudly: "Then I haven't celebrated your birthday with you for several years..."

Song Yu's hands hugged his shoulders tightly, as if wanting to hug him Rubbing it into his arms, he whispered: "It's okay, it's okay...it's not important."

"I didn't say I was leaving..." Lin Suihuan pursed his lips, and his little palm came out of the pocket of his pajamas. Grab a few scraps of paper.

The ticket had already torn him apart.

"Then why are you looking for a case?"

"Hide it."

He kept his head down with guilt, his face flushed so red that he didn't dare to look at him.

Hide the case, so that even if Song Yu thinks he is cumbersome, annoying, or a glutton, he can't be driven away.

It's just that he didn't expect him to come back so early, so fast, and he was caught, and his mouth was a bit stiff, not wanting to admit that he couldn't bear it.

He admires Wei Changting and envies his knowledge and insight, but he cannot do without Song Yu and likes his gentleness and consideration.

The two looked at each other for a long time, and finally broke through their tears and laughed.

Lin Suihuan buried her entire face in his chest angrily, tears and snot all rubbed on his clothes.

With the staring deer eyes, the tiger teeth almost bit a tooth mark on his shoulder: "You, why were you so fierce just now!"

"I'm not fierce." Song Yu's generous palm clasped his head and pressed it against his chest.

The sound of his heart beating is enough to tell how nervous and scared he was just now: "I'm sorry, little boy, I didn't mean it."

God knows how many ways he thought of in order to keep Lin Suihuan when he saw Lin Suihuan flipping through things. .

If Lin Suihuan left this time, they would never be able to in this life.

"Old Song." Lin Suihuan's eyelashes trembled, and he choked up: "I..."

After a long while, he said with difficulty: "I...may have caused you trouble, I'm sorry, in the future...I don't have to go to work with you , I can find a job when I go back to the supermarket or wherever I go, and I don't need you to support me, I... I can make money to support myself, and I really like Uncle Wei, but that's different..."

He lowered his head, tears one by one One fell on the fabric of pajamas on her pregnant belly: "I just want to say, if you don't drive me away, I'll just... stay here, have a meal, and spend the New Year with you, okay?"

Obviously I don't want to cry Yes, but the eye sockets just can't stop.

His little thoughts are too obvious.

Yesterday Song Yu said that he wanted to celebrate the New Year with him, and Lin Suihuan wrote down his wish: I want my family to be safe and happy.

The whole family, him, the baby in the womb, and Song Yu.

Seeing his tear-stained face, Song Yu was heartbroken, kissed the corners of his eyes lightly, and murmured brokenly: "My little boy...my little boy..."

Lin Suihuan knew that he had already affected Song Yu's life, and he But still coveted this tenderness.

She reached out and hugged him tightly with her slender arms.

His parents died, and he had no home for a long time.

The seemingly carefree little sun has cried many times behind his back because of loneliness and grievances. Song Yu's embrace is so warm and stable.

He thought about it, even if Song Yu really disliked him for delaying his star journey, he would give him a hug.

Just for a while, just for a while.

Lin Suihuan cried aggrievedly for a while, and felt sore in his heart, but after reacting, he felt sweet again. He just found it amazing that Song Yu was his netizen for many years.

Then doesn't he know everything about how he was infatuated with Wei Changting before?

"My eyes are going to be swollen." Song Yu touched his little face: "It's a little cat."

Lin Suihuan suddenly thought of something: "I still have to send Uncle Wei off, I...I'm too late!"

He Although I don't go abroad, I will always do my best.

Song Yu hugged him from the back and pressed him on the sofa: "No need to go, he will be back in a few days."

"Ah? How do you know?"

He took out ice cubes from the refrigerator and wrapped them with a towel Wrap it up and put it on Lin Suihuan's eyes, carefully sit in front of him and apply ice for a while.

The mood probably improved a lot: "I just know."

The driver at the door was sent away by Song Yu. At this point, he didn't have time to make dinner and asked the waiter to bring something to eat.

Lin Suihuan's eyes were like small walnuts. He was uncomfortable with the cold compress, and his stomach hurt a little.

Song Yu refilled the hot water bottle and murmured beside him: "How many times

have I told you not to drink iced milk, especially iced milk, why don't you heat it up?" .

He took advantage of the situation and sat beside Lin Suihuan, promising in a low and hoarse voice: "Well, I'll take care of you."

Simple words are heavy.

Lin Suihuan faltered: "Cut..."

"I'll take care of you, little boy." Song Yu's fingertips gently circled his palm like a tickle: "As long as you want, I can take care of you for the rest of your life." , support you, and follow you."

Song Yu's dream is very simple, he doesn't want to see how good Lin Suihuan is, how tall he stands, and he doesn't want to see him sacrifice to get closer to Wei Changting. Unhappy working hard.

He wants to pamper him without limit, so that this little guy can always roll around in his harbor, live as he pleases, and be a flower in the greenhouse forever.

No matter what kind of turmoil there is on the Internet or what kind of twists and turns there are in reality, he will never let go.

This secret love is not hard work, he just wants to let Lin Suihuan know that there is someone who will always stand behind him in this world.

Lin Suihuan's cell phone buzzed a few times, it was news from Wei Changting.

[Xiao Huan, I'm leaving. 】

Song Yu's mobile phone also popped up a message 【Take care of him】;

he replied 【I will definitely】;

in this world, there are thousands of things that I missed somewhere, and Wei Changting just hesitated for a day back then, which was enough to make everyone feel sad. Lovers rise to the challenge.

Missed is missed.

The man who carried Lin Suihuan's entire youth left just like that, without waiting for that figure in the airport.

Lin Suihuan ran to the window with bare feet. He couldn't tell which one was the driver's car of Wei Changting upstairs. The busy traffic downstairs seemed to have nothing to do with him.

Song Yu stood behind him, hugging this person gently: "Little boy."

He thought this person was about to cry, after all, Song Yu could clearly understand how important Wei Changting was to his heart.

Wei Changting came alone and walked alone. When he saw Lin Suihuan's ears, he would only think of whether he had suffered a lot. He hated that he came too late, and he was no longer the most important person in Xiaohuan's heart. Yes, they should have understood it when they had dinner yesterday.

Lin Suihuan's hesitation already explained everything.

This Omega seems to have an irresistible magic power, as long as someone close to him doesn't like it, he can't refuse to treat him well.

The two of them looked out of the window in silence for a long time, and he said slowly, "Old Song, I'm a little hungry..."

He had hardly eaten anything since morning, and he was tortured by this incident almost all the time. Suspended, now suddenly empty, as soon as the heart let go, the stomach began to protest seriously.

She thought he was going to say something sad, and even thought about how to comfort Song Yu.

Unexpectedly, he opened his mouth because he was hungry, and Song Yu was teased by him to want to laugh: "Aren't you sad that Uncle Wei is gone?"

"Then is there still time for me to go now?" He turned around and hugged Song like a koala Yu.

The little belly was rubbed back and forth on his body like a ball like a coquettish man, even an alpha's heart would soften: "It's too late."

"It's too late even if I want to go now." Song Yu petted it The tip of his nose; "What do you want to eat?"

"Sea fish hot pot!"

"Don't make trouble." He smiled; "Can tomato pot bottom work? Eat less spicy food, your voice will be hoarse from crying, right?"

"Who do you think you are? I...I don't know how to do it!" Omega raised her chin proudly: "You insisted on me staying - I was just afraid that no one would accompany you for the New Year! "

"Yes, yes, yes, yes." Song Yu picked up the pregnant woman as if holding a doll: "Sit and wait, I'll have someone bring it up."

"Can't we go out to eat?"

"Today It's not convenient, there are a lot of people outside." Song Yu walked into the bedroom and found a pair of socks for him to put on. This person has a bad habit of not wearing socks...

Lin Suihuan was still a little puzzled: "Why? Yeah? Then can I go out to eat by myself? If you're very hungry, I'll pack it for you?"

"Does your little head have nothing but food?" He tapped Lin Suihuan's forehead, taking advantage of the situation The circle of people is in their arms.

This moment is inexplicably a bit like a picture in his dream, he and Xiao Guai seem to have never hugged each other so seriously before.

"Then I actually want to send Uncle Wei off..."

"Then you still want to eat." Song Yu thinks it's unnecessary, at worst, he will ask the head office to transfer people back in a few days, so as to save Lin Suihuan more If you take a trip, it's not like you won't be able to see him in this lifetime.

"Sister Su seems to be looking for you." Lin Suihuan's cell phone rang again and it was no longer Wei Changting's call.

Su Yao has called Song Yu countless times, and all of them are in the state of shutting down, leaving a lot of mess waiting to be cleaned up.

Lin Suihuan thought he was the one who made the mess she was talking about, and was just about to seriously apologize to Sister Su, but the other party's roar scared him so much that he didn't dare to speak out; "Song Yu! Did you take my manager seriously? !"

"Su..." Lin Suihuan swallowed nervously.

When the other party heard his voice, he tried his best to suppress his anger: "Xiao Huan, give him your phone now."

Song Yu made a gesture and was about to hang up the phone, and wanted to turn off his phone as well.

After finally being sweet with his family, he doesn't want to be disturbed casually.

"Have you really considered your exit from the entertainment circle? Do you know how much compensation you have to pay? Even if you announce your relationship, it's better than this!"

emmm...

exit the screen?

Lin Suihuan looked at him suspiciously, thinking that he had misheard, Song Yu went to the balcony after answering the phone and said briefly that he would come back in a few seconds, and decided to take him out for a meal, and the pregnancy is still The most important thing is to be happy with him.

The two of them didn't seem to have any positive negotiations, whether it was from Song Yu's transition from a model to an on-screen actor, he never asked about it.

Song Yu is just habitually doing his best in everything he does, both in study and career.

As the hottest male star right now, Song Yu's future is definitely bright, and he was even nominated for Best Actor this year. Why not continue in this situation? "You won't act in the future?" Lin

Suihuan asked in a low voice, "Why?

"

He was bored enough.

In terms of not being worthy, it should be him, Song Yugaopan, who has such a lovely and sunny soul as Lin Suihuan under his dullness and boredom.

He can accept accusations from others in his work, and he has been prepared to be scolded for eating this meal. He has to pay some dignity effect when he gets the money, but Lin Suihuan is not, he should not accept unreasonable accusations blame.

As long as he appears on the big screen for one day, Lin Suihuan will be criticized.

He can't go across the screen to explain to everyone how important Lin Suihuan is to him. If that's the case, it's better to quit directly.

Lin Suihuan probably didn't get the point, he just thought for a moment, and then asked in a low voice: "Then after you pay the compensation, do you still have any money?"

Song Yu; "..."

" Is that right?" How much money do you have to pay?" He asked tentatively.

"Did I really delay your work? If this is the case, I will..."

Song Yu interrupted him: "Little boy, what if I really don't work and have no money?"

Lin Sui Huan looked at him strangely: "Then why didn't you say it earlier? Uncle Wei's plane is about to take off, put on my shoes quickly, maybe I can catch up..."

Song Yu: "...I see, are you trying to anger me?"

Seeing that he was really putting on his shoes, the blood vessels near Song Yu's temples seemed to be beating particularly obviously, and the veins were almost bulging.

"Before he takes off, I can borrow some money."

Song Yu: "..."

"Half an hour has passed, and I'm still very hungry." He pouted his lips unhappily: "I'm really hungry." So hungry...let's go out and eat."

"Are you rich?"

"Uncle Wei and I will borrow some first... If you really need to lose a lot of money, we will pay it back slowly in the future. Now I really don't have it..."

After all, I can't even pay for a spicy bar, Obviously poorer.

"Why don't you sell some autographs before you cool down?"

Song Yu; "..."

He really laughed out of anger, but he found it very interesting. This is Lin Suihuan, with a mouth On the surface, he always likes skin, but in practice, he never goes against his original intention.

Since he decided to stay by Song Yu's side, he would not leave for money.

Lin Suihuan thought it was because the two of them were photographed yesterday that had such a great influence on Song Yu, and she still felt a little guilty in her heart.

Didn't I destroy people? !

"Don't worry, I won't let you pick up garbage to eat." Song Yu hugged him and put on his clothes, cap and mask.

If I don't eat anymore, my stomach will be hungry.

There is also a car that is not used frequently in the underground garage. Song Yu asked Uncle Zheng to drive out in his usual car to divert the attention of the media. They set off again when almost everyone had left.

After Song Yu settled for a position, he turned around and saw Lin Suihuan started to browse the job hunting page.

How afraid is this that she can't afford to support him?

Lin Suihuan "You don't understand if you haven't experienced it. It's easy to go bankrupt. It's just a matter of one night. If we don't look good today, we don't know where we will live tomorrow."

"Did you sleep on the street a few days ago? ?" Song Yu looked at him distressed.

"No, I'm smarter, and I slept in a bank, hehe." Lin Suihuan lay on his lap: "Don't worry, I was able to support myself for so long before, and I won't starve to death in the future.

" The whole family is not hungry.

Song Yu has never carefully asked how Lin Suihuan survived those few days when he was bankrupt at home. He just thought about it and felt a deep pain in his heart.

"Little boy, don't look at these." Gently took Lin Suihuan's hand: "Leave the future to me to think about." The

kiss fell on the back of Lin Suihuan's hand and promised, his serious eyes will move everyone .

A trace of doubt flashed in Lin Suihuan's eyes: "If you are confused, don't you mean you are poor? How do you make money if you don't work? You don't want to think about it, you have to abide by the law, you know?"

Song Yu: "..."

Okay, His little boy may be relatively insulated from romance.

If he hadn't stopped him, I'm afraid he would really open his mouth to borrow money from Wei Changting.

He murmured: "Why didn't you say earlier that you would lose money? I should have sold some of your signature online a few days ago. There should be some brand-name clothes at home that can be used second-hand. I should be able to have a good year."

Song Yu: "...

Lin Suihuan: "Can I eat spicy food later ? " 

"No." ? Xiaoguai, I... Xiaoguai: Wait a minute, I want to order a spicy pot.

Next, please watch, Song Meiren, why is he like this hahaha; in

the future, Xiaoguai is about to give birth, and Lao Song rubs his hands nervously and sweats.

Xiaoguai: I want to eat the hoof-mouth flower in time? QAQ Add some chili