Chapter 34 Being exposed and taking pictures!

The small hand was tightly held by his big and generous hand, and the veins could be felt in the dry palm.

There are very few waiters in the hotel, and there are very few cars driving from a distance in the lonely street.

The backs of one tall and one short were walking on the sidewalk, holding hands, the body temperature passed each other, Lin Suihuan's hand was hot from Song Yu's covering, even if he let go for a long time, there was still warmth.

The winter in the north is colder, and the cities near the sea are very humid, and the air seems to be wrung out of water.

Lin Suihuan's small face was buried in the scarf, and he walked out of the hotel without getting into the car. The driver behind him drove the car and kept a safe distance, following the two of them leisurely.

"Will my waist hurt after walking for a while?" Song Yu asked, breaking his unconscious walking daze.

"Huh?" He came back to his senses: "No, I ate too much to digest food."

"By the way, Sister Du gave me a lot of membership cards for hot pot restaurants today, did you take them?"

"Let Uncle Zheng take them all ." ." Song Yu smiled slightly.

There happened to be a shopping mall not far away, and it was closed at this point. The day before last was always busy at home and the streets were deserted.

There is a pile of plush dolls right in front of the gate of the entire shopping mall, surrounded by evergreen trees that can hang wish cards, surrounded by a diameter of more than ten meters, warm yellow lights and blue occasionally switch, the surrounding Although it is empty, it has an extraordinarily romantic atmosphere.

"More than every year, good health every year... Everyone prays for the family, do you want money for making a wish?" He tiptoed to see what was written on everyone's wish cards, and rubbed his hands to write.

Song Yu was tall, so he found a high place on a tree where no one was making a wish, took off a card and handed it to him: "Do you see that there are people collecting money around you?"

"Hey, it seems to be."

He felt a little stupid, so he smiled awkwardly, wrote his wish and asked Song Yu to help him hang it high.

"Aren't you going to write it?" He questioned after seeing that Song Yu didn't move after hanging up his signboard.

"No." He replied.

"I remember that your father is a foreigner. Does it mean that you don't believe this abroad?" Lin Suihuan rubbed his hands, with stars hidden in his smiling eyes.

The two of them froze in the cold wind, Song Yu lowered his head and looked at him indifferently: "I believe it, but I don't need to write it."

"Oh..." Lin Suihuan nodded ignorantly.

After eating, he seemed to be unable to lift his heart to be happy. He wanted to talk to Song Yu, but he didn't know how to speak.

He knew that Song Yu was treating him well, if he left, wouldn't he become a white-eyed wolf?

But Lin Suihuan had to think of Wei Changting again.

He had a high fever at the age of thirteen, and his parents couldn't go home to accompany him and tell stories to lull him to sleep. It was Wei Changting.

It was because of Wei Changting that I was so poor in liberal arts back then that I desperately wanted to get close to the liberal arts academy to study art.

Throughout his life, he has always admired Wei Changting, as if the idol he had liked for many years suddenly offered him an olive branch.

If Song Yu hadn't found out that she was pregnant, he would have followed Wei Changting and left without hesitation. If he didn't adapt to the foreign environment, Wei Changting would definitely teach him to learn English seriously.

But if it was Song Yu, Lin Suihuan knew that he didn't need to learn anything.

He was torn between teaching a man to fish and giving him a fish.

Wei Changting still doesn't know that he was injected with animal injections, should he confess?

While thinking blankly, the man beside him moved.

From the corner of Lin Suihuan's eyes, he only saw him unzip his jacket, thinking that Song Yu was going to put it on for him.

Before he could say two words, Song Yu unzipped the zipper in the next second, and hugged him in with his arms wide open.

Alpha's chest was so broad, the cool smell of green bamboo leaves wrapped him warmly, and he folded his hands carefully.

"I'm not cold..." He looked up sideways, saw Song Yu's clear jawline, and could even hear Alpha's strong heartbeat when he was not speaking.

"What wish did you make?" Song Yuci's voice was pleasant.

"It won't work if you say it, and...you didn't watch it just now?" He muttered in a low voice: "Obviously I peeked at it, but I found out!"

"I didn't watch it." Song Yu laughed lowly With a sound, Lin Suihuan turned to face himself: "I want to see if there is space above to write my wish."

"Didn't you just say that you have nothing to write?"

"I want to spend the New Year with Xiaoguai. "

Lin Suihuan turned around, with her protruding belly pressed against Song Yu. There was a gap between the two of them. When they looked at each other, the cold wind turned into a lingering affection.

Song Yu's voice seemed to be ethereal in the mist, but it was so pleasant.

During the Chinese New Year the day after tomorrow, Lin Suihuan nervously squeezed the ticket in his pocket.

The heart lost its way in an instant.

"It's so cold, let's... let's go back first." He laughed twice.

There were only the two of them on the quiet street. In front of the giant doll, Song Yu's shadow had already engulfed Lin Suihuan, as if a huge net had been formed in the dark, making him nowhere to break free.

" Little boy

." "Come with me to celebrate the new year."

Lin Suihuan froze on the spot, his cheeks were held up by the man like a treasure, and when the cold lips touched him, they were superficial but lingering, thinking a little bit To eat his raspberry.

The way Song Yu possessed himself and kissed him was like a freeze frame in a movie.

In fact, it must be a lie to say that you don't like it. A husband and wife will be grateful for a hundred days, and they can't explain their kindness even when they are together.

It's just that there was a big gap between him and Song Yu from the very beginning. This person seemed to have been covered with an inexplicable plastic all the time. From the marriage to the divorce, Lin Suihuan had never even met the other's parents.

He subconsciously took a step back, blushing and said in a low voice: "You still need me to accompany you to celebrate the New Year alone. People who want to accompany you probably have to line up at the door of... the hot pot restaurant."

"Since you want to accompany me There are so many people, is there one of you?" He seemed dissatisfied, pinching his chin and forcing him to look at himself: "Why did you learn to change the subject after meeting Wei Changting twice?"

"No..."

Lin It was useless for Sui Huan to struggle a little, Song Yu wrapped him back into his arms again, the scent of pheromone filled his nostrils, making him want to hug him uncontrollably.

"Is Wei Changting and I still incomparable?"

He couldn't hear the tone of Song Yu's words, and he didn't even dare to look up to see the expression on his face, could he be incomparable

?

He couldn't answer it.

Song Yu smiled wryly and shook his head, saying that's all, so he took him back to the hotel, and he made a small stew pot of ginger soup to warm Lin Suihuan's stomach.

Watching him fall asleep, Lin Suihuan's phone rang, it was still Wei Changting's message.

[Xiao Huan, I will wait for your news and think about it carefully. 】

Looking at the news, Song Yu's face was calm, and he quietly put it back on his pillow, and continued to pat the person to fall asleep.

And the next day... Early in the

morning, entertainment news was on the top of the list [Song Yu had a late-night street tryst and passionate kiss! ];

The entertainment media broke the news that the photo taken was the photo of two people making a wish on the street yesterday, but Song Yu's tall figure blocked Lin Suihuan in his arms.

[Song Yu's love affair is real? Suspected outsider boyfriend's identity has become a mystery! 】

The author has something to say:

Broker: You are crazy! How can it be on the street...&#...If this continues, you will be blocked and lose money!

Song Meiren: Can it be banned immediately? Swipe this card casually, quit the circle, go home to take care of your wife and children, bye