Chapter 46 It's time to have a baby!

#喜欢欣兽冲冲冲#

#Male mother is the most hanging! ! #

# Stealing Happy Cubs Alliance was established! #

直播软件The hot searches one after another, Lin Suihuan relies on his sweet mouth to eat well, the popularity is soaring non-stop!

He is still pregnant, and many foods need to be taboo, so he never accepts any promotional food, never goes out, and cannot shoot any commercials. It is because of this that his videos and live broadcasts are clearer and purer, making people like to watch them more.

The hospital has also been contacted.

Fels really bought a detached house in the name of Lin Suihuan in the suburbs, and also invited a foreign team to stand by, but Song Yu was speechless.

Those doctors who had never followed Lin Suihuan's prenatal checkup could know his condition, and there must be more people in the hospital, whether it is facilities or other staff, and it is more convenient, so they finally decided to go to the hospital.

Don't let their two elders intervene again, two days after my little life, my parents want to rob someone.

Lin Suihuan's eyes almost fell to the ground when he saw the house book. It is too exaggerated to buy a villa as soon as it is said, especially the zero at the end of the price. He once thought he was wrong.

Immediately packed up my things and set off to wait for delivery.

Song Yu was checking all the things in the delivery bag one by one, Lin Suihuan wanted to celebrate the live broadcast for a month, and thought about the lines at home for a long time.

After all, he didn't expect that he could receive a lot of mothers and sisters just by eating, and interacting with these people in the fan group can make him happy all day long.

In the past, he always felt that he was so useless, as if he was a little useless in everything he did, especially compared with Song Yu, he was even more guilty.

Standing beside Song Yu, there is always an illusion of an assistant carrying a bag. Every time Song Yu wants to introduce himself as his omega, Lin Suihuan feels ashamed for Song Yu.

After all, who can take out a little panda who knows how to eat all day long and complain about being a daughter-in-law?

But now that so many people like him and encourage him to be the best cub in the world, his self-confidence is back! Fantasizing that he will reach the peak by live broadcasting in the future, and raise Song Yu in captivity to make delicious food for himself every day!

Wei Changting found out about his live broadcast on the Internet, and he squatted down every day to see him, and even repeatedly asked him to eat less spicy food.

Lin Suihuan is a typical bully. He knows that Song Yu must be reluctant to eat spicy hot pot with such a greedy mouth, so he always eats spicy food in the live broadcast room.

But ever since Wei Changting started watching his live broadcast, he sent a message to blame: Eating these during pregnancy is harmful to the body, how did Song Yu manage?

With just one sentence, Lin Suihuan obediently replaced the small butter hot pot in the afternoon with corn rib soup, and drank a big bowl.

Song Yu: "..."

This person doesn't listen to what I say, so why can Wei Changting make his little baby behave by sending two words across the Atlantic Ocean?

He refused to accept it, nor did he want to accept it.

Wei Changting cared too much about Lin Suihuan recently, as if he was afraid that Song Yu would not take good care of him, he looked at his recipes and asked about his stomach.

Whose child is this? ?

So when the two of them were on the phone, this scene would happen. Halfway through the chat, a black-faced Song Yu appeared behind him.

Wei Changting shook his head helplessly, "I just regard Xiaohuan as my younger brother."

Lin Suihuan: "Yes, Uncle Wei said that after I give birth to the baby, I can go abroad to play with him!"

Song Yu smiled on the surface, but actually operated in secret, sneaking this person from the live broadcast while Xiaoguai was sleeping. The fans of the account were kicked out and blackmailed by the way, and he was not allowed to watch Lin Suihuan's live broadcast again.

But after a few days, Wei Changting's words were really useful.

Lin Suihuan ate less spicy food for a few days, and his stomach felt better.

Maybe that old man is not useless. After thinking about it, he feels that it is impolite to interfere in Xiaoguai's social circle. He seriously wants to have a talk with Lin Suihuan.

His live broadcast software private messages are all called wives and babies.

Song Yu's mind is as small as a sesame seed, his teeth itch with hatred, and he wants to appear on camera every day.

The two did not remarry. According to Lin Suihuan's words, he is in the rising stage of his career and needs the full support of his husband.

Obviously he was serious about his work, but why did Song Yu hear these words so awkwardly?

Seeing his little girl sweetly calling the person who gave the gift on the screen sister and aunt, but he could only tearfully hold up the tonic and wait for him to download the broadcast to remind him to take the anti-fetal medicine.

During the day, Lin Suihuan turned into a little panda and walked out at home to exercise at home, lying on his belly in the living room.

In the evening, after the live broadcast was over, he ate and drank enough, and reached out to hug him and continue to sleep in his arms.

He can understand the drowsiness during pregnancy, but the communication between them seems to be less, Song Yu is a little sad, and he is also a little disappointed.

I used to retreat behind the scenes to support Xiaoguai's work and help him improve his self-worth in order to build a more perfect life for the two of them in the future. However, the more I got into the third trimester, the more pressure I felt in my heart.

Another day, Lin Suihuan was sitting in the living room and was broadcasting live. He chatted happily with Song Ying on the Internet and expanded his singing business, while he was sitting at the dining table eating the leftovers that he had finished in the morning but didn't eat two mouthfuls of. Sighed.

So, he found someone to spit black mud.

Wei Changting: 【Are you depressed? 】

Song Yu:【He fell asleep without waiting for me to tell him a bedtime story. Does that mean he doesn't care about my performance? ]

Wei Changting: [...]

Song Yu: [Every time I bring up remarriage, he ignores me, has he changed his mind? I wanted to check his cell phone, but didn't dare. ]

Wei Changting: [You are still young, and relationships need to be managed. ]

Song Yu: [Really? 】

Wei Changting:【After all, it's useless for you to block me alone. There are so many people who like happy cubs, it's impossible to block them all. Which successful man doesn't have a good wife behind him? When he really reaches the peak of his life, in retrospect you must be the pillar behind him who has been silently supporting him. 】

Song Yu:【It really makes sense, I'll pull you out of the blacklist later, I'm too naive, sorry. 】

Wei Changting:【It's okay, people have to grow up, just talk to him, Xiao Huan is not the kind of person who will change his mind. 】

Putting down the phone, Song Yu's mood is sinking.

Lin Suihuan had just finished the live broadcast, and he walked towards him holding his belly.

"Slow down." He quickly got up and went to hold him: "Why didn't you call me when it was over?"

"I saw you in a daze." He asked suspiciously: "Old Song, what's the matter?

" The target was Lin Suihuan's swollen belly.

How many times has he blurted out that he wants to raise Lin Suihuan for the rest of his life, but he is not willing to be a coquettish flower, and wants to try to be alone. In the future, when the live broadcast is live, he can also shoot short videos to record the baby's growth. When they are old, they can still watch these videos. Come to reminisce about time.

"Old Song," Lin Suihuan hugged him, the distance between them was separated by his stomach.

"Are you unhappy?"

Song Yu felt uncomfortable when he said it, and said inappropriately: "Why, I don't want you to work too hard, so I can only cheer for you behind the scenes."

"Every day Every successful man has a good wife behind him! Old Song, the reason I can achieve success in live streaming must be because you are so good!" He put his feet on Song Yu's neck with a smile, and was about to kiss him as he spoke.

"Be careful about your waist." Song Yu reluctantly leaned down to let him kiss, and his mood seemed to become clearer: "You also said that I am a good wife..."

"I made money, and I want to buy you a lot of things, so that you You can take care of your baby at home without going to work for the rest of your life!"

"Is this considered painting?" Song Yu asked.

Although this is how he plans for his future, he is very happy to see the end at a glance.

"How can it be a painting cake!" He couldn't help asking: "Do you not believe me?"

"Believe me."

"Then why don't you like to talk these days." His waist: "What's wrong with me, what do you say."

After all, he is the person next to the pillow, so he is the most aware of any changes.

Although Lin Suihuan is usually careless, he never loses the chain at critical moments, and the pheromones during pregnancy are still so sensitive, he can feel Song Yu's changes even more.

Sitting in the bedroom, the two seriously seemed to be discussing the source of their relationship changes.

Seeing other people get so close to their pillow baby every day, it is certain to be jealous, and it is also certain to be ignored.

"It's not bad, little boy. Maybe this is the only way to be a good wife. I understand and support it. I'm going to be hospitalized soon. Let's talk about not live broadcasting for a while, shall we? Wait until your health recovers, and you can do whatever you want." Everything is fine, okay?" Song Yu asked him cautiously.

Live broadcasting is something Lin Suihuan likes very much recently, and he is full of energy every day.

But now that he was about to be admitted to the hospital and surgery was involved, Song Yu's heart was very tense, as if tied to a thread, which would break if he touched it lightly.

"Okay!" Lin Suihuan nodded happily.

"I know you like it very much, but...huh? You agree?" Song Yu originally wanted to tell the reason, but he didn't expect him to agree so quickly.

"Are you sure?" He couldn't believe his ears to confirm again.

Lin Suihuan lay on his lower abdomen, her hairy head rubbed against his arms, and the crackling static electricity seemed to be shining brightly in the air.

He raised his head without any reluctance, and nodded very seriously: "Yes."

He promised so quickly, but Song Yu was stunned.

Asked back: "Why? Don't you like live broadcasts very much? Don't you like to eat during live broadcasts and watch others praise you for being cute?"

"But, I live live because I want to save some money, and I want our little family to be better and happier in the future—"

He simply got up and sat on Song Yu's body, his belly was slightly heavy, and he said seriously : "I want to have some money in the future, don't want you to raise me very hard, and you are not alone in the family, but if my live broadcast makes you feel uncomfortable and unhappy, we will quarrel because of this matter - quarrel, We all ignore each other, and then you will get angry, you don't like me anymore, and your family will be gone."

"It's so serious." Song Yu was a little confused, but he was also convinced by his brain circuit .

Lin Suihuan snapped her fingers and said, "Am I right? The original intention of the live broadcast is to make money, and the purpose of making money is for us to live a happier life! But the premise of happiness is that if we don't quarrel, we have to be together and stick to it every day. -I don't want to quarrel with Lao Song because of a job."

Omega's voice was milky, and she leaned her head on his shoulder as if coquettishly expressing her inner thoughts.

His two words seemed to sweep away all the haze in Song Yu's heart in an instant.

The generous big hands couldn't help stroking his soft curly hair, and his heart was softened into a puddle of water by his few words.

"Little boy..." Song Yu couldn't help but put a kiss on his forehead: "Why are you so cute?"

"But Lao Song, why didn't you tell me when you were unhappy? We can't just keep talking In my heart." Lin Suihuan seemed to be more transparent than he was alive.

In his eyes, it is natural to be able to distinguish what is the most important, and he will not do this because of the small loss.

Song Yu felt more and more like he had won the lottery. With such a cute and obedient little Omega, so what if he would be his good wife for the rest of his life?

Song Yu only felt that he was very honored to be able to stay by Lin Suihuan's side for a lifetime, instead of cheapening old things like Wei Changting.

Although Xiaoguai is young, he is not naive in thinking. He can see clearly what he wants.

The little hand held Song Yuda's hand and interlocked his ten fingers: "Really, I will post the news of the suspension of the broadcast in a while. At least there must be a beginning and an end. After the baby is born, I can go out and find another job."

" Xiaoguai, are you a little too independent?"

Song Yu wanted to ask when will it be his turn to raise him? Do you really have to go out to work?

"I don't think there is anything wrong with your live broadcast, and we should have run the business together. It's because I wasn't considerate enough. I will support whatever you want to do and like. It's just that we can talk more like now. Is it?" Song Yu asked.

Lin Suihuan nodded like pecking rice, and happily kissed him several times on the lips: "Lao Song, you are really good.

" Tell a story."

"That's because the baby always wants me to sleep and refresh myself, you should be blamed for this! Otherwise, I will pester you to tell me stories every day!"

"Oh, how can my little boy How cute is it?"

Song Yu held his face and felt reluctant to kiss him.

The soft little face became his favorite. "Being

able to be with Lin Suihuan for a lifetime makes him feel happy, no matter how much others like him, he can only envy him."

Everything that Xiao Guai does is for this family, for himself, what position does he have to stop it?

What's more, these two sentences of his have made Song Yu feel that his defenses have been broken, and he began to blame himself for his narrow-mindedness.

"Then are you still troubled in your heart?" He hooked his little finger and scratched Song Yu's palm: "Old Song..."

"No, I can't bear it." Free to think about other things.

"Good!" Lin Suihuan also laughed.

The couple kissed him on the cheek: "I knew Lao Song was the best!"

In fact, it wasn't Lao Song who was the best, but Xiaoguai who was the cutest.

What should have been a muffled cold war was turned into sweet love candy by him.

Obviously during pregnancy, Omega's emotions should be more careful, and the bullying fluctuates more, but Song Yu is coaxed by his wife with a big belly.

Obviously, no matter who has no sense of security, they will panic.

Even Song Yu is no exception.

Lin Suihuan really stopped the live broadcast on the Internet and changed his signature to come back after giving birth to Xiaobao.

Netizens on the Internet offered their sincere wishes.

It's just that some people are more puzzled, such as Lin Suihuan's situation, should he give birth to a human or a red panda in the future?

This question is worthy of thought-provoking.

The next day it was time to pack up and go to the hospital for delivery.

Because of a medical examination, fasting is required in advance, and people are not allowed to eat after 8 pm.

The live broadcast work did not cause any barriers between the two, but the food may be fine.

"Food is what the people depend on, and people are iron and rice is steel!" Lin Suihuan stood on the big bed with his hips akimbo, his tail protruding from the pajamas behind him flickered, pointing his fingernails at him and questioning: "I want to eat apples!"

"Are apples rice?" Song Yu opened his mouth and bit his fingertips.

Lin Sui withdrew his hand with his brow full of joy, lay on the bed and began to play rogue: "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow........"

probably because the month is getting bigger and bigger, he is not only controlling the smell of his body now No longer is it always delicious, and the tail and ears can't be put away at home.

When he transformed into a human form, his tail grew out of the caudal vertebrae, and the feather duster-like tail of a red panda was enlarged in proportion to the size of a human body.

Most importantly, it does not shed hair!

You can do whatever rua you want!

He was lying on the bed acting like a spoiled child, feeling so wronged.

The characteristics of the red panda are revealed, the favorite food is not bamboo but apples, and the second food that fascinates him after spicy taste appears.

It's not just an ordinary apple, it must be a sour and crunchy green apple. If the apple is not sour enough, he will dip it in a little white vinegar to satisfy the strange taste.

The sour and hot girl is obviously not very fulfilling on him, after all, he likes as long as it is edible.

If he hadn't considered Xiaoguai's physical condition, he would have fed this person into a little fat pig no matter what.

"After the inspection tomorrow morning, I'll make you soup dumplings? Okay?" Song Yu directly wrapped him in a quilt into rice cake

sticks, even if he still has a cub in his belly, it would be effortless to pick him up: " Otherwise, how can the doctor check it properly? If the baby wants to be healthy, so should you."

He couldn't help stroking his little belly.

The skin on the stomach seemed to be stretched open, and some capillaries could be clearly seen.

Every time he saw such a situation, Song Yu felt that he hadn't done enough for Lin Suihua.

It seemed that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make up for the trauma Xiaoguai left on his body in order to have a baby.

"But I still want to eat." He also knew that he was greedy, but he still couldn't help it.

"Little darling is suffering." Song Yu hugged him and gently left a mark on his lips.

After kissing twice, the little pregnant woman in her arms turned around and obediently exposed the back of her neck: "Take a bite."

"Oh..." Song Yu responded in a low voice.

He also stiffened up a bit to show respect to Xiao Guai.

With the alpha pheromone in him, he could relieve some of his physical discomfort, but Lin Suihuan felt comfortable after taking a bite, which made him sleepless all night.

In the evening, he endured hunger and took a shower. Lin Suihuan was dressed and put on the new panties he bought when he was hungry.

Lin Suihuan asked him with his wet head: "Old Song, why do I keep losing so many underwear and socks recently? Do you have any idea?"

Song Yu's Adam's apple moved slightly, and he cleared his throat: "cough Cough, no."

"Strange, how could it disappear after only wearing it once? The little bear on it is so cute!"

Lin Suihuan would never know that all the underwear he wears are stained with his sweetest raspberry fragrance.

And it not only smells good but also works well.

"Really, it's weird."

Song Yu helped him change his clothes, and went into the bathroom to take a bath by himself. The time seemed to be a little longer, and Lin Suihuan could smell the green bamboo leaves coming from the bedroom.

He quietly walked into the door, and asked in a low voice: "Old Song—"

"What's the matter, baby, wait for me to get off, and I will come out soon." His hoarse voice was not very clear under the cover of the shower.

After Lin Sui knocked on the door, he opened a gap, and obediently handed him the poor little fabric: "Here."

"...Did I disturb you?" Song Yu was taken aback for a moment, but still took it. past.

Lin Suihuan can't touch it now, and he knows in his heart that his old Song is suffering. Looking at the little raspberry in front of him, it must be very uncomfortable if he can't eat it.

It should be the same reason as if I can only swallow my saliva when I look at the pork knuckle.

"I... I can't help other things, you work hard! Lao Song has worked hard! I will reward you severely when the baby is born!"

He really couldn't help him to make him feel better, but he gave himself The panties should be the only way he can help the yogurt production.

Song Yu was so thoughtful that he wanted to laugh. Seeing that he was not wearing socks, he was really upset, so he hurried out wearing a towel and took him back to the bedroom to coax him to sleep.

"You, you are like a goblin who specially tortures me." Song Yu smiled fondly.

In the evening, I told a little fairy tale to lull me to sleep.

When it was late at night, Song Yu was sleeping soundly, only to hear the sound of glass shattering in the living room which woke him up.

Subconsciously wanted to hug Xiaotuanzi in his arms, only to realize that there was no one!

"Little boy?" Song Yu hurriedly got up and went to the living room to look for him: "Why didn't you call me to go to the bathroom?"

He thought this person had gone to the bathroom, so he yawned and went to find someone: "I have to check tomorrow morning. Let's continue to sleep, little boy?"

Song Yugang was startled and still not very conscious, but he walked to the door of the bathroom and realized that he was not here.

"Why did you steal food from the refrigerator again? You've been hungry for so long, so it seems like you won't be able to check it tomorrow, why are you so disobedient?"

He searched for the only light in the living room to find out.

There is only a bunch of little people squatting by the door of the refrigerator, their fluffy ears seem to be drooping.

Song Yu gently helped him up, and directly confiscated the crime tool in his hand - a piece of green apple dipped in white vinegar.

But there is no sour smell in the air, but a strange sweetness.

"Old...Old Song..."

"I caught you, you have been fasting for so long and still eat such sour food in the middle of the night, can your stomach take it?" Song Yu frowned.

Now he is a little angry and delayed the inspection tomorrow morning.

"Snack guy, when will you be able to be successful?" Song Yu pinched his face helplessly: "When will you be obedient?"

"Old Song... I seem to have gotten into trouble..." Lin Suihuan's breathing was very slow slow.

"It's all right, isn't it just an inspection? Since you have eaten now, let's delay the inspection time, are you still hungry? I'll go and make you something else?" Song Yu glanced at the time, and it was already four o'clock in the morning up.

He took a bite of the sour apple that Lin Suihuan hadn't finished eating just now, he woke up a lot, and planned to find something in the refrigerator to make him something to eat.

But Lin Suihuan didn't move, as if he wasn't going to give up the refrigerator, blocking his way.

"I want to cook for you, my dear."

Lin Suihuan blinked at him, cold sweat dripped from the forehead.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" Song Yu noticed something was wrong with him.

Lin Suihuan pointed to his legs.

I saw that at some point a pool of water stains had formed on the ground, which came from Lin Suihuan's penis.

"Damn! You...you don't move, why don't you call me!" Song Yu swears for the first time: "Little boy, don't be afraid, I'll call an ambulance right now, don't move "

I couldn't wake you up, that's why I broke the glass."

He got up to steal food in the middle of the night, and when he squatted on the ground, he felt something wrong with his stomach, but he couldn't get up again, so he broke the glass and Song Yucai got up.

"Is there any discomfort? Don't move! Wait!" Song Yu hurriedly picked up his mobile phone and started calling a car: "Does your stomach hurt?"

Lin Suihuan felt it and shook his head: "It doesn't hurt very much."

The car was already on the way, and the doctor said that you can sit down and wait quietly. If the stomach doesn't hurt a lot, it means it's not that serious.

Song Yu hurriedly prepared all the labor packages, and started to get busy in the house; "Good boy, tell me as soon as you feel anything!"

He didn't even have time to change clothes, and frantically counted the things in the suitcase.

"Old Song..." Lin Sui cheered and inhaled.

Song Yu's nerves were tense, and he looked at him seriously: "Say, what's the matter, hurry up, don't make me worry!"

"Can you give me back the apple? Can I have another ice cream dipped in chili? I see others You can eat whatever you want before giving birth."

Song Yu's heart was about to jump out: "Ancestor, don't you at this time."

The author has something to say:

Xiaoguai: I will eat! I eat and eat!

Lao Song: I'm going crazy, thank you to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-11-18 15:35:44-2022-11-19 15:34:59——

Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: 1 Nansheng Elegy;

thanks to the little angel for irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Nansheng Elegy; 8 bottles of Chen Tiantian; 6 bottles of Hibiscus; 5 bottles of Jinbai; 1 bottle of Li Xiang;

thank you very much Everyone supports me, I will continue to work hard!