Chapter 37 Long Tail! Become a little monster!

The two went out to eat hot pot. Lin Suihuan had nothing in his stomach all day, but suddenly his stomach stopped after two bites.

In addition, I drank iced milk before, and after I was full, I vomited for a while, my stomach hurt all the time, and my face turned pale when I returned to the hotel.

The little thing that was alive and kicking just now is going down now, and when I took it back to the hotel, I was still clamoring for a sip of Coke.

His pregnancy seems to be different from other people's. He always wants to eat, and his gluttony is normal. Otherwise, what else can he do?

"Have a long memory? Tomorrow I'll put all the milk in an incubator to keep warm, don't drink cold ones anymore." He probed the temperature with his chin, but luckily it wasn't hot.

People don't have a fever and don't need to go to the hospital for the time being, but morning sickness and mouth picking seem to have become more serious in recent days.

Lin Suihuan rubbed his stomach, feeling aggrieved: "I know." The

doctor said that after six months, the lower abdomen will be round and round like a blown balloon, and if Lin Suihuan drinks more water sooner or later, he will feel a little edema , it can be seen that the pregnancy reaction has become more serious with the increase of his months.

The little one cried today, his eyes were swollen when he was buried in the quilt, his cheeks were as red as a fever, his cheeks were so small in the soft cotton cloth, his stomach was uncomfortable and he was always moaning and uncomfortable.

Song Yu rubbed it lightly for a while, and after tossing and tossing until today, he felt that Xiao Budian had suffered again: "Is it better?

" Buried his chest in it: "I want to drink milk."

Song Yu: "?"

It's not appropriate to say this in this posture, right?

"I want to drink that...that mustard-flavored milk." He babbled, as if he was very greedy, and even his sleepy eyes sparkled a little.

Wasabi-flavored milk, why is this flavor still spicy.

Lin Suihuan is now obsessed with spicy food, and he always feels that he can't get enough and tasteless if he eats lighter food.

He looked at Song Yu seriously, feeling so amazing in his heart, why is his Alpha a netizen from many years ago?

He has never posted pictures on the Internet, but only shared his life with each other. Such a coincidence made him feel inexplicably fate.

I think back then when I was lying on the big bed in the bedroom and chatting with this foreign language teacher from a foreign country, talking about how much I liked Wei Changting and looking forward to the campus love, now I just feel ashamed.

"Old Song, when did you find out that I'm an outsider? After marriage?"

Song Yu's hand covered his eyes and made them close "No."

"Then, did you think I was special before ?" Do you hate tuberculosis?"

He was surprised and shook his head: "Of course not."

Song Yu didn't need to let Lin Suihuan know how many steps he took to get close to him, liking him was a matter of decision long ago, he has this Just let Lin Suihuan stand in place and wait for him to approach step by step.

Before the age of eighteen, his life was boring and boring, even if there was no vitality in spring.

Until Lin Suihuan appeared, the world became colorful.

From being a stranger to now lying in the same bed, there are still two crystallizations in his belly, and there is only warmth and affection in his heart.

Lin Suihuan wanted to listen to some more things, hugged him and wanted to cheer up and listen, but his body yawned consciously.

Song Yu covered him with the quilt, covering everything except his head: "Sleep well when you're sleepy."

His fingertips rubbed over Lin Suihuan's soft ears like stroking a cat.

The feel here is very good, and the smooth and soft fur is probably due to the fact that eating and drinking are more comfortable for a while, and it seems that there is even some shine in places with light.

This hair looks very well fed.

"Old Song, you keep touching me, and I can't sleep." Lin Suihuan raised his head, and wanted to get into his arms like a clingy goblin.

The two had never talked like this before, as if their hearts were close to each other, and the air was filled with the sweetness of love.

Who would have thought that it would be almost six months from marriage to divorce, and the two of them had just sparked love.

"Do you need a story-telling service?" He pinched his little fleshy face, his Adam's apple rolled, and strongly resisted the urge to bite his cheek.

In fact, there were many times when Song Yu wanted to try to plug his ears into his mouth, but this kind of scene might be a bit abnormal, and it didn't match the person's design, so he gave up.

"I'm not a kid anymore, I don't want to."

"Okay then."

Lin Suihuan didn't have the arrogance of a young master. What about the story?

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah."

"Is the story about the lamb looking for his mother okay?"

"Yeah, tell me quickly." (Xing Xingyan)

So when Song Yu took out the fairy tale book from the bedside, he lay down obediently and closed his eyes.

This appearance is far more cute and interesting than any kindergarten children. His childishness and innocence are sweeter and rarer than toffee.

Sometimes Song Yu just looked at him quietly and felt how unreal this moment was.

He has liked Lin Suihuan for too long, so long that he thinks it is normal that this person will not accept him.

If it wasn't for fear of hurting the person in his arms, how much he would have said that he and Lin Suihuan were together, and he wanted to let the whole world know about it!

The calm on the surface made Song Yu's heart even more turbulent.

Before he could finish telling a story, the Omega in his arms had already fallen asleep.

When he became emotional, the pheromones all over his body overflowed uncontrollably, exuding a sweet raspberry fragrance.

Song Yu narrowed his eyes slightly, seeing that his eyes were full of tenderness and satisfaction, he lowered his head and lightly pecked his lips before putting down the book.

This month's prenatal check-up is coming soon, but in the current situation, Song Yu is afraid that he will not be able to go to the hospital. It would be bad if he was recognized and caused some commotion and affected Lin Suihuan.

After thinking about it, he still mentioned the termination of the contract with Su Yao again.

He went out this morning to do this. It is not easy to break the contract after signing the contract. The compensation is not worth mentioning in his eyes, but there are many staff members following a project plan, and the brand will also be affected.

As a manager, Su Yao must be very unwilling. She really doesn't understand this kind of resources that other people can't get in a few lifetimes, and a height that they can't climb for many years. Song Yu said no, so she didn't want it.

She wanted Song Yu to think about it again, but the other party had already made a decision.

He is going to gradually fade out of these cooperations, and he doesn't want to cause any trouble because he will no longer act in the future. In his eyes, whether it is a model or acting, it is just a profession, without any privileges and benefits. With a sense of superiority, he is just an ordinary person off-screen.

On the Internet, because of the fact that he was photographed, the company clarified that nothing is better than nothing. Here, Song Yu is still ready to terminate the contract and run away at any time. Su Yao is one head and two big.

In the middle of the night, Song Yu bought a bunch of fresh vegetables and fruits and airlifted them directly from abroad. The recipe for tomorrow morning has already been set, and he is going to make borscht and some whole grains to make rice balls. His stomach will definitely not be able to bear spicy food every day.

In the early morning of the next day, the schedule for the last day of filming was relatively full, and everyone could have a holiday after the end of the day.

At work in the morning, the officials used Song Yu's name to donate money to poor children to divert their attention. In addition, the public relations side was also doing well. After a few hours, there was indeed no scolding like yesterday.

Song Yu didn't have time to read these, he had the habit of exercising every week.

After staying in the gym for a while in the morning, I bought some fresh mustard in the hotel restaurant and went upstairs.

He had to leave early for the eleven o'clock shooting, so he started cooking at nine o'clock.

Boiler Song wore an apron and was busy in the kitchen whipping egg liquid in his hand. He said into the Bluetooth headset, "Help me make an appointment for the birth checkup the day after tomorrow. I'll take Xiaoguai back to City Z to do it."

Fu Huaibei was arrested during the holiday He was already very dissatisfied when he was woken up by the phone, and it was even more uncomfortable to hear him chopping vegetables and frying meat on the phone: "Brother, make an appointment to go to the hospital to register, and I will take a rest!"

"Then I will find Wang Xiao."

"Hey! You use him to tease me every time. It's boring." He cut a yawn: "It's already June, do you have to go for a maternity check these days? You don't care about the working people during Chinese New Year?"

"Six What's the matter for a month? It's not that the abnormality has not been confirmed. I don't worry about it. His appetite has become a little strange recently."

Song Yu made mustard milk according to the request of Xiaoguai yesterday before going to bed, and tasted it with chopsticks. The breath from his nose made him frown: "Can I eat mustard during pregnancy?"

"No."

"Okay." The next second he threw it all down the drain: "Look at the recipe I sent you yesterday, too. Pick out the inedible ones for me."

"No, doesn't your little one have any reaction at all? Other than eating?" Fu Huaibei made a puzzled voice: "This doesn't make sense..."

"Why."

"Normal omega Five or six months of pregnancy, the pheromones will rise in a straight line, and then the pregnancy

fq , you have lived with him for almost a month, and there is no reaction at all? Is this child yours?" Sufficient amounts of Alpha pheromones are supplemented during growth, and most of them will appear when they are about to form, because if the mark is later, the fetus is too big and there will be problems in case of premature birth.

"Probably animals have an influence on him." Song Yu's eyebrows were twisted into the word Chuan.

He took off his apron, thinking about whether he should take him for a physical examination today.

After going to bed at 9:00 p.m. and still not getting up yet, Song Yu gently twisted the doorknob: "Hey, get up."

The curtains in the bedroom were drawn tightly, and there was no light except for the night light on the bedside table. The scent seemed to be sweeter than when he woke up earlier.

Lin Suihuan's pheromones were out of control after pregnancy, and Song Yu would often take inhibitors to restrain her desires and thoughts.

"Why do you sleep with your mind in the quilt?"

As soon as you entered the door, you saw no one on the bed, and the quilt had eaten people in your stomach. Song Yu sat on the side of the bed and put down the warm water to lift the quilt: "It's hard to breathe like this. Okay."

"No, no..." A muffled voice answered from inside.

"What's the matter." Song Yu went in and touched the skin on his face: "Fever?"

Lin Suihuan didn't want to let go, not wanting to get out of the quilt.

"Let me see, if we get sick, we'll go to the hospital." Song Yu had a lot of strength but didn't want to force it.

Lin Suihuan got a head out of the soft quilt, and the big ears squeezed out first, and the other half was folded inside.

"Why are you crying so early in the morning?" Song Yu's heart tightened, and he quickly took out a tissue to wipe him, and even fed him a mouthful of milk: "What makes my little boy sad? Huh? Tell me."

Lin Suihuan's nose tip He was red, and the corners of his mouth were bent down very unhappy. He muttered: "Old Song, if one day I become a monster, you will still like me..."

Song Yu thought that this was another cranky thought during pregnancy. Rubbing his cotton candy ears temperedly: "Of course, I will like whatever my little boy becomes.

" , Tears fell down.

Fu Huaibei in the bluetooth headset hadn't hung up the phone yet, and he vaguely felt something was wrong in it: "Song Yu, your kid likes to lose his temper? Hahaha, he's pretty cute."

"Okay, okay, it's okay."

"I have something to do! I... I seem to be turning into a monster!" Lin Suihuan ran out of the quilt.

"Slow down!" Song Yu quickly caught the lump rushing into his arms, for fear that his movements would hurt his waist too much: "I'm here, it's okay, nothing..."

What is this?

Song Yu rubbed his back, touching his tailbone little by little, it was soft and cottony, this feeling...

the scent of raspberries also penetrated into his nasal cavity, Song Yu's eyes flashed But he was so shocked, he couldn't be more familiar with the strong smell of the top.

The wrist was surrounded by long plush and swept back and forth. Song Yu calmed down before reacting: "Damn..."

The one-piece pajamas that Lin Suihuan was wearing were the kind that could be zippered at the buttocks. The zipper was pulled open by himself, and a... tail came out of it?

Reddish-brown, fluffy tail almost as long as Lin Suihuan's legs, does this grow on him?

"Old Song, I... am I hopeless?" His palms were full of sweat, and the rosy eyes were tears of fear: "Am I going to become a little monster... woo woo woo..."

Song Yu took a deep breath In one breath, his big hand touched the back of Lin Suihuan's tail lightly, and the omega in his arms began to tremble uncontrollably.

"No... don't touch it!" He was so angry that even his ears were puffed up.

"Hey, you seem to be..." Song Yu sniffed his neck and shoulders slightly with the tip of his nose, "He's in heat."

Lin Suihuan stammered: "Is there? It wasn't like this before, I... "

Song Yu's fingertips gently brushed across his glands, and Lin Suihuan burst into tears: "Woo...don't touch..."

"Then can you kiss me?" He snickered, and quietly released his pheromone into the room: "Huh?

" !

Song Yu's pheromone still smelled like apples, he wanted to eat apples.

Omega nodded aggrievedly, and snorted: "Xu... woo..."

The author has something to say:

Lao Song: Don't say much, the spring of the Lord is here!

Xiaoguai: I want to eat apples! Will woo woo turn into a little monster?