Chapter 27 The clarion call for remarriage is about to start!

Du Tanxiang's eyes were full of doubts, and he muttered, "What's the matter?"

After all, wasn't Lin Suihuan very happy to hear it just now?

She changed her face as soon as she said it, as if poking his sore spot, she could see that Song Yu's face was really tense.

Shrewd eyes swept across the two people opposite. She seemed to understand something, but she still had doubts about her guess.

Song Yu is so attentive to Lin Suihuan, it has already exceeded the scope of his authority, he is interested in this Omega, and he can see it personally.

But it doesn't make sense.

Although there are big dye vats in the entertainment industry, there are many beautiful and clean ones. Song Yu must have cooperated countless times.

In particular, this kind of soft and clean Omega has always been the most stable character design. Song Yu heard that the other party chased him in the last movie. No matter in appearance or background, Lin Suihuan can't do it no matter how you look at it. pregnant second hand.

Du Tanxiang bit his chopsticks thoughtfully.

Her eyes gradually looked down, could it be...Song Yu wants to try her big belly? ?

Depend on! It's too perverted!

No wonder so many people like Song Yu, but there is no splash in the end. It turns out that it is because they are not as big as him! !

Thinking about it this way is even more beastly!

The whole neck of Lin Suihuan's cough was red, and it was very uncomfortable to cough up the pepper again.

After she calmed down, she raised her head again, and Du Tanxiang was looking at him with an extraordinarily pitiful gaze, as if she was going to take him away in the next second, hesitating to speak again and again at the dinner table.

When Song Yu went to ask the waiter for milk to soothe the spicy food, Du Tanxiang reminded him in a few seconds: "Leave Song Yu, he is not a good person, call me anytime he is in danger."

So he successfully got Sister Du's contact information and Added friend.

Added Du Tanxiang as a friend in a daze.

Song Yu warmed up the milk and came back just in time to see Du Tanxiang stretching out his long hand to scan the QR code of his little boy's friend.

Good guy, in his eyes, this woman has already pried the corner of the wall and came to him, trying to abduct her while he is not around?

And Du Tanxiang was also very dissatisfied, seeing Song Yu's eyes that wanted to kill her, she knew that she had guessed right.

Song Yu just felt that he had discovered his dirty behavior, and his eyes were full of burning anger.

The four eyes met, sparks flew, and the hot pot soup might become a weapon in the next second.

Only Lin Suihuan sucked his nose, wiped away the choked tears, and said weakly: "Can I...can I order another fish?"

"No."

"Waiter, serve the fish!" The

two spoke at the same time , the waiters standing on the side were dumbfounded.

Isn't it rumored on the Internet that the two alphas are collaborating and having a relationship, are they in an ambiguous period?

Why does it look like a fight is about to start in the next second?

Song Yu put the milk on the table, and ordered in a tone: "Today I eat a lot of spicy food, and I will feel uncomfortable if I continue to eat it."

At this moment, any words in such a scene will only make the smell of gunpowder in the air stronger.

"I... I'm actually full, no need, thank you sister Du."

Du Tanxiang even suspected that this Song Yu had something wrong with her pregnant husband.

She has even imagined a pitiful life of a poor male mother selling herself to survive and being PUAed by her boss.

The two alphas couldn't take it anymore, they were secretly competing with each other for some reason, and finally parted ways.

Lin Suihuan didn't dare to ask for any more fish, so she obediently held a cup and began to drink milk. Sister Liu soon came to pick Du Tanxiang back to the hotel.

Song Yu asked the waiter to pack some fresh ingredients for cooking tomorrow. While waiting for the waiter to pack, Lin Suihuan felt uncomfortable. His face and neck were still red from the cough just now, and now there are still some Itches, he always wants to reach out and scratch.

I took a photo with my mobile phone, and I could clearly see the strange redness on the face reflected in the black screen.

The waiter who came over to clean up the dishes was a little shocked when he saw this scene: "Your face...is it allergic?"

"Allergic?" Lin Suihuan thought for a while: "No way..."

He always likes Eating seafood, I haven't eaten it seriously for a while because of the taboo during pregnancy, even before.

What's more, Lin Suihuan has been allergic to mangoes since he was a child, of course he knows what an allergy looks like.

At that time, the whole body will feel weak and difficult to breathe, and a red rash will appear on the body. It took two hours to eat the fish before I was allergic. Is the reaction too slow?

"Where is the nearby hospital?" Song Yu sullenly wrapped the overcoat on the seat around Lin Suihuan's body to make it airtight, and directly hugged him and walked out without leaving a trace.

Lin Suihuan felt that he was not so delicate. When he was stuffed into the car, he still felt sorry that the seafood porridge and half a fish that had just been packed were not brought up.

"If it was really allergies, wouldn't I have passed out a long time ago—"

"Shut up." Song Yu was very attentive when driving, and turned his head to stare at him while waiting for the red light, looking deeply at him. He: "I can't let anything happen to you."

Lin Suihuan's heart moved, he looked into his eyes and lowered his head with guilt; "Oh."

He looked at his swollen belly and comforted himself. Song Yu was just worried about the child. .

That's why I'm worried that something will happen to him.

The relationship between him and Song Yu ended, he didn't want to become the poor assistant that Sister Du said one day, and he didn't want to lose his baby and die.

I went to the hospital for an examination, and it was indeed just a minor allergy. The doctor prescribed some ointment and told him to drink more water, and rested for two days, since he could no longer take medicine during pregnancy.

While waiting for the results of the examination, Song Yu seemed to be recognized for wearing a mask.

He was 1.9 meters tall and walked back and forth in the corridors of the hospital. His natural aura was like being in a TV series, which made people turn their heads frequently.

Lin Suihuan was more afraid of being discovered than he was, so he didn't want him to hold her hand no matter what.

Finally, Song Yu took the medicine and returned to the car with the others.

"Is there something wrong with your body?" Song Yu tentatively touched his forehead and asked, "It's a little hot."

"Didn't the doctor say that rising body temperature is normal?"

"You won't be allowed to eat sea fish in the future ." Song Yu Yu suddenly lowered his voice, seemed to blame himself, and drove by himself, looking ahead.

Lin Suihuan lowered his eyes and looked at his own little abacus in his heart. He picked his hands, and some barbs on the edges of his nails that were picked up on purpose had been oozing blood.

I won't let him eat it in the future...

The tone of understatement weighs heavily on Lin Suihuan's heart.

He is not a little assistant who sticks upside down, and he doesn't have to stick to Song Yu.

Song Yuhao, but they are already divorced.

The unborn baby in his womb is the only link.

If he stayed by Song Yu's side until the baby was born, would he take his own baby away?

His head was in a mess, but a big hand appeared in front of his eyes, holding his two small hands.

Lin Suihuan turned to look at him, Alpha looked forward, gently stroking the back of his hand with his fingertips: "Don't pick your hands, bad habit."

"Oh." The

man held the steering wheel with his other hand, It seems that they are the only ones walking a long way on the street with a car.

"Little boy, don't think about it."

"Oh..."

Is he a roundworm? How do you know what you are thinking?

Song Yu's hands were so warm, hotter than Lin Suihuan's allergic face.

The author has something to say:

Song Meiren: This time, I must win! !

Xiaoguai: I'm so sad, I'm allergic to sea fish, so I can't eat it anymore?

Xiaoguai's expression QAQ