Chapter 51 Lao Song is actually a Kiss Maniac!

Anyway, they are going to remarry, sooner or later they will not be able to hide it, so why not just confess it.

Besides, with Xiao Guai's appearance, she really couldn't get up from the bed.

"Old Song... Can I go back to remarry tomorrow..." Lin Suihuan's voice faded away, he was very sober, but his eyelids kept sinking.

How long did it last?

He forgot that the drunk little panda wanted Song Yu to play with his tail as if he was in a tizzy, like patting a kitten's buttocks to make it stick up, and he can do it too!

If you want to perform something for Song Yu, you can poke your butt by slapping your tail, and then...

Song Yu filmed all night.

Then, he couldn't get up.

He simply didn't dare to change his tail, and would rather keep it in his body than allow him to touch it again.

"No, baby, I will rely on you for everything, and this matter cannot be delayed." Song Yu hugged Lin Suihuan, rubbing his cheeks with his palms to wake him up slowly.

"Ahhh, I really can't get up!!"

Lin Suihuan wanted to roll on the bed, but every movement on his body was like a broken part. No one except Song Yu could give him a warranty. Now everyone is exhausted, how can he crawl? stand up?

He didn't even care about what Song Yu said in his live broadcast room, he just wanted to close his eyes and enjoy a minute of peace. From his thigh to his knee and ankle, he was suffering from muscle strain.

pain! It really hurts!

Song Yu could bear his acting like a baby, and quietly helped him put on his socks and pants, everything was tidied up perfectly, and he went out with him in his arms.

This marriage, he has to go if he doesn't go, it must be done today! Even if the king of heaven comes, he can't stop his desire to get married!

An hour passed.

When Lin Suihuan, who could not keep his eyes open due to exhaustion, appeared at the registration desk with an unhappy face, sitting next to him was a fairy-like handsome man with a sunflower-like smiling face.

The eldest brother at the registration office looked carefully: "A couple?"

"Yes." Song Yu handed over all the documents in his hand: "They are all here, registering for marriage."

Lin Suihuan doesn't care when to get the certificate, he only cares about what When I was able to sleep and lie down, I almost lay down on the table with my cheeks propped up.

Song Yushun supported his fallen face, smiled and said to the staff: "Excuse me, we are in a hurry." In a

hurry to coax the child back to sleep, if this continues, Xiaoguai will have to play with him for a few days.

Lin Suihuan seemed to have been photographed, and being pinched by his collar made him sober up, with a reluctant expression on his face: "Hmm..." The

staff looked at it, turned around and called the colleague beside him.

Two minutes later, a policeman came over and asked Lin Suihuan: "Do you need help? Do you know this man?"

Song Yu: "He's just too sleepy."

Some young couple is not happy to register, One face of this pair was about to die of laughter, and the other eye could not be opened as if it had been drugged. The staff worried that Lin Suihuan would not do it voluntarily, so they specially called for a helper.

Lin Suihuan yawned: "Yeah." The

two of them came too early, and after a while, other people came to the registration office one after another. It's normal for Song Yu to be so conspicuous.

A lot of people stood in the distance to take pictures. They asked for leave and said they were remarried in the live broadcast room this morning, but they actually appeared at the registration office!

Slowly, more people came around, and someone saw Lin Suihuan whispering: "Why doesn't Huanzai have ears today? But the chubby little face is still so cute—"

"That, everyone don't Gather." The security guards evacuated the scene.

There are many things that celebrities come out to register, and the process of re-verifying the identities of both parties continues.

Under the suspicious eyes of the staff, the two finally put the small red notebook into their pockets.

Song Yu hung Lin Suihuan on his chest as if he was holding a child, and coaxed him. After all, Omega's legs were trembling when walking, and Lao Song couldn't bear to suffer for his little one.

After going back to sleep until the afternoon, Lin Suihuan got up with a messy little curly hair, holding the marriage certificate and couldn't help complaining: "I can't get the certificate someday-look, I haven't woken up yet, it seems Not energetic at all..."

"Today is a good day, we can't delay it." Song Yu was delighted.

There's nothing more satisfying than snatching the little one you've been dreaming of.

"Really..." Lin Suihuan pouted, holding the marriage certificate in his hand, and his heart was sweet.

"Old Song, I still remember that when we first got married, we were not like this—" Recalling that there were many differences between the past and the present: "At that time, I didn't even know what marriage was.

" A marriage certificate is nothing more than a piece of red paper, which means nothing.

In fact, a marriage certificate is not just a simple piece of paper.

Song Yu explained to him earnestly: "Since I married you, I have never thought about this simple matter. We must take it seriously. We have our own little family, and we will be happy every day. It is because we have the magic power A piece of paper, let us have family responsibilities."

Start a family and live with one person for a lifetime.

The long life is so far away, as long as you are with the person in front of you, you will be happy.

Lin Suihuan just came to his senses lying on the bed, held the marriage certificate in front of his chest, and giggled silly: "This is the remarriage—"

Seems a little faster than expected?

It also seemed to be a little simpler than imagined, and his time for sleeping was over.

"My little boy is so cute, what if he is snatched away later?" Song Yu's fingertips lightly touched the tip of his nose.

This morning has really kept him busy, but this red book is worth more than anything.

It also added more sweetness to this belated honeymoon trip. Song Yu also took Xiaoguai to see the snow-capped mountains, pink lakes, and all the beautiful scenery.

Song Yingdi, who has been out of the circle for a long time and suddenly made a news, is finally resurrected today.

With a picture of a marriage certificate holding hands with Aite Huanzai's account of love to eat.

[Take hold of Xiaoguai, don't lose it again. ]

Huan Zai's account also sent the same picture simultaneously.

In Song Yu's attention, he canceled all the people from the previous entertainment company, the former boss, and the artists he had worked with, and only paid attention to his little boy.

Less than two minutes after the news was sent out, the entire software was paralyzed!

Who is Song Yu! That is the most mysterious existence in the entertainment industry, very similar to the existence of a bug that collects favorability for fast-traveling tasks.

Started with peerless beauty, her ex-husband was crazy about resources, and she shined a few months after the divorce. In the shortest time, she was shortlisted for the international best actor candidate, and then quit the entertainment industry at the peak of her career. Come and go without a trace. So far no one has been able to pick it out, and some people have been missed while alive.

He didn't show up for a long time, but the two films he made before were released when he retired, and he really became popular again.

Some people have to say that they are born to eat this bowl of rice, and there are not many works but they are all classics.

Song Yu's appearance in Lin Suihuan's live broadcast room today has already caused several hot searches, until he posted the marriage certificate of the two in a high-profile manner on social software.

It can be seen that he is much more eager than Lin Suihuan.

Lin Suihuan's wedding photo didn't even match the text, only a small heart-shaped emoji.

But he happily wrote at the bottom: [It will be legal to call my wife in the future-]

Many fans are very puzzled! why! them! together!

How are these two people who can't be hit by eight poles connected?

Huanzai's recent popularity on the Internet is absolutely top-notch. If she doesn't sign with the company and doesn't accept the endorsement, Chunchun Snacks relies on her broadcast popularity and her mother-in-law's way of supporting a family of three with gifts, so she doesn't have any black fans.

After all, who can bear to hate such a cute male mother?

[When did they get together? Why did Song Yu talk about remarriage in the live broadcast room in the morning? ]

[He was the unconscionable Alpha who abandoned Huan Cub before! ? 】

[Why do I have a feeling that the wall of the dimension is broken... Is it joy or sorrow to see my son suddenly be with my ex-husband on the Internet? ]

[Hahaha help, why does Song Meiren look like a silly roe deer, why is he frantically liking and blessing comments? I also wish, I also want Song Meiren's likes! ]

[By the way, Huan Zai really didn't seem to say who his Alpha is? ]

[And Song Yu was raped by his ex-husband when he first debuted...]

[Didn't Huanzai work as Song Yu's assistant before? What kind of idol drama plot is this? ]

[It's a good match, congratulations! A silly snack food x a peerless homely beauty who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside and good at cooking, woo woo who is crying with envy! ]

[Why... Song Yu spends every day in the kitchen with this face on his face! He doesn't look like he can cook at all! Hey! ]

[No wonder I think I heard the chef's voice somewhere before, it turned out to be my disappointing ex-husband, that's all (lighting a cigarette jpg)]

All the chains of evidence are closed, and someone even followed the timeline.

Song Yu Dahuo started his career crazily after the divorce. He found out that his wife was pregnant. After returning to China, he stopped working. He quit the circle and became a housewife who cooks for Xiaoguai every day.

In other words, the meals that Lin Suihuan ate every day in the live broadcast were all made by the actor himself.

Who would dare to believe that such a man is willing to retreat behind the scenes! ?

And Song Yu explained everyone's doubts.

[I will wholeheartedly support Xiaoguai in all his work, as long as he is happy, nothing else matters, I will not act again, thanks to the love-]

The accompanying picture is another photo of two people setting off fireworks at sea together. The big diamond ring that looks like a shining pigeon egg can almost blind people's eyes across the screen.

Song Yu never thought about whether he would lose his fans at all. When he caught Lin Suihuan again, he wanted to announce their relationship to the world, so that no one would have the opportunity to take advantage of it again.

What Wei Changting, what Jiang Ye, get out of the way!

The entire account also instantly changed from a high-cold actor who didn't post two updates a year to a wife-loving diary.

The recipes for Lin Suihuan's daily meals were requested by everyone every day. Since then, Song Yu has shared the recipes of the two on his account, and took photos to record their happy life.

#shock! 宋宇爱情脑# has been on the hot search for several days and has not lost popularity.

A film king with hundreds of millions of fans around the world, who resolutely gave up his career and went home to become a full-time father in order to fall in love?

It wasn't just stay-at-home dads, fans later found out.

Still a full-time husband.

Every morning Song Yu gets up and makes breakfast, returns to the bed, hugs the sleepy little panda and kisses her face, wakes people up, then changes the baby's diapers, makes complementary food, and helps Xiaoguai edit yesterday's eating and broadcasting video and post it on the short message Video platform, recipe planning, once a week two people go out on a date, all are properly arranged by him.

For a while, netizens really couldn't find out who was the pillar of the family.

Lin Suihuan knew that it was hard work for Lao Song to take care of him, so he handed over all the money he earned from the live broadcast to him for safekeeping.

From the very beginning, there were some voices of doubt, but later Song Yu's own power completely blocked everyone's mouths.

[I've known Xiaoguai for almost seven years, so it's good to get married. 】With pictures, the two hold hands and prepare to go to bed.

[Little darling is so cute, she married too late and wasted many years, but luckily she is happy now! ] With a picture, pinching Lin Suihuan's little fleshy face.

[Xiaoguai said that I have gained weight recently and it doesn't look good on camera. I will make a fat-reducing meal for him tomorrow. The recipe is here. You can try it if you need it. 】With pictures, the newly prepared menu.

Using low-calorie konjac to make spicy noodles can not only satisfy his taste, but also reduce the burden on the body, killing two birds with one stone!

His own account records the daily routine of raising his wife, but Huanzai's daily diary has turned into a different picture.

[Stuffed up...]

[Lao Song's bibimbap is delicious today, I recommend it-]

[I'm sleepy, I feel like I've been raised as a piglet! gas! 】

Sweet little baby is so cute that it's bubbling.

Apart from eating, sleeping, and live broadcasting, he has nothing to do with anything else, and the kitchen at home is also his forbidden place.

The picture that can often be seen is that Lin Suihuan is sitting at the dining table eating pre-dinner fruit, and broadcasting a live broadcast to show everyone what his full-time husband is like at home.

I saw Song Yu holding the baby with one hand, and throwing the spoon with the other. The powerful arms of her boyfriend kept the barrage on Shasha.

Lin Suihuan smelled the smell in the air and knew: "Today I eat pot-wrapped meat, and white meat with garlic paste - oh, there is also freshly cooked glutinous rice and lotus root!"

"Old Song, can I secretly eat one—— "

Hold the chopsticks, don't use your hands, it's hot, blow on the baby." Song Yu focused on collecting the juice from the fire and couldn't spare time.

"Ah, Dad—" Xiao Siyu lay on Song Yu's shoulder, looking at the glutinous rice lotus root eagerly.

"The baby also wants to eat, can I feed it?"

"No, her teeth are not fully grown yet, so she can't eat." Song Yu put down the pot, rubbed his face and kissed him: "Let's eat outside first, there is oily smoke in the kitchen, don't eat it." Choking on you."

Lin Siyu: "?" The

baby was lying on his own father's shoulder, his white hands were still holding a molar pacifier, and finally stuffed it into his mouth to vent his anger.

"Oh, okay." Lin Suihuan returned to the restaurant with a plate of glutinous rice and lotus root.

Lao Song's cooking is so delicious, but unfortunately the baby can't eat it -

all kinds of weird little questions keep scrolling on the screen.

The size difference between the two people is so big, it is very similar to the setting of strong A and weak O in comics.

[Happy cubs! Are you planning to have a second child? ! ]

[Scream! Who open a membership for me! I want to see! ! ]

[Please, I want to watch it too, can you play a video for us when you two sleep at night? Everyone in the family don't see each other like that! ]

[Old Song looks very capable (bushi)]

When Song Yu was cooking, he wore only an apron on his upper body. From behind, he had a beautiful inverted triangle figure. He has always had the habit of exercising , three times a week never delay, there is a separate gym at home.

Lin Suihuan watched it every day, feasting his eyes was considered a habit, and he was already on the verge of not knowing the blessing while he was in the blessing.

Can't help complaining: "What's the use of practicing so well, every time I use so much force, it hurts..."

He was thinking that the muscles on Song Yu's body seemed useless except to subdue him when he was fighting with him on the bed.

There were two murmurs of naughty rants, and in the barrage...

[What did I hear! ! 】

【Can this be said? Hahaha]

[I don't believe it, unless you show me! ! ]

"Ah? I, I, I, I didn't mean that!" Lin Suihuan realized that he had said something wrong, and his face flushed.

He sighed deeply, but didn't know how to explain it.

After all, it is not a day or two that he and Lao Song are not the right size. Every time Song Yu sees him crying so badly, he is reluctant to touch him. However, as the head of the family, Lin Suihuan still rewards Lao Song three times a month. For the hard work of this home.

It is very useful to drink alcohol every time to strengthen your courage and relieve pain.

It can be regarded as sacrificing oneself for others...

"Second child... I'm actually fine, but it hurts too much when giving birth, and I don't want to..." Lin Suihuan hesitated.

Song Yu came out of the kitchen with vegetables in his arms and answered the question: "No."

"Never mind the second child."

He poured milk powder and said, "It's useless to give birth to so many, besides, I'm already very tired if I have one ." Satisfied."

"Huh? Old Song, aren't you afraid that your daughter will become an omega like me in the future?" Lin Suihuan asked.

"What's wrong with Omega? It's great to be like you." Imagining this scene, he was extraordinarily happy.

In the future, I can have a miniature version of Lin Suihuan to spoil, and I think it's so beautiful when I think about it.

"That, that, what if it becomes an Alpha?" Lin Suihuan asked.

"And Beta, you can be of any gender, I don't care, will our two children still dislike her gender?" Song Yu asked with raised eyebrows.

Lin Suihuan pouted: "That's right."

"Daughter is good for any gender, hehe."

"Father——" Xiao Siyu's milk was milky, and her articulation was not very clear, and she giggled happily.

Holding his pacifier in his hand, he hummed and laughed.

"Alas—" Lin Suihuan agreed: "What are you laughing at, baby—"

"Father——" Xiao Siyu pointed in Song Yu's direction and read.

When he was babbling, he had already started to learn how to call people, and Song Yu's heart softened when he called his father. He hugged his daughter and flew up from the seat: "Baby."

"Lao Song made a lot of delicious food today- The first day of losing weight!"

Song Yu pinched his cheek jokingly: "Only when you are full can you lose weight, not to mention you are not fat."

"Then why am I on the screen? , is still chubby."

Omega's natural physique is that it can't get fat by eating.

Song Yu leaned closer, and looked at the screen with his face close together.

When put together with this man's deep and sculptural facial features, Lin Suihuan's smooth and extraordinarily soft face looks like a high school student.

Song Yu's clear eyes faintly smiled: "It's not called fat, it's cute."

He kissed Lin Suihuan's face, and patiently coaxed: "My little boy won't get fat no matter how much he eats."

" Hehe, okay, I believe you!" Lin Suihuan patted him on the shoulder: "Oh, don't kiss me yet! Wait for the next broadcast, don't do it now..."

He pushed the tall figure who stuck to him: "One You will break the rules for me!"

【Kiss for a while! I love to watch! ]

[Hahaha who noticed Xiao Siyu hahaha]

[Hahaha I rely on]

Song Yu will automatically block the eyes of the daughter in his arms when he kisses the little girl, only to see Xiao Siyu holding a pacifier in his hand, and the darkness in front of him makes him think in a panic To find the light.

The two of them are crazy about kissing at home, as long as Lin Suihuan's cheek is within 20 centimeters of Song Yu's side, he will definitely be kissed.

Lin Suihuan thought, is there a magnet on his face or is it attractive? Why can't she escape the curse of being kissed? !

On the same day, he posted a post on the Internet [I bought a very bitter thing and put it on my face, I don't want Lao Song to kiss him, ahhh he insists on me trying it, it's so bitter to death]

Who can understand ? ! Who can understand!

His face was going to be reddened by Song Yuqin!

Get up early to kiss, and at noon to kiss! sleep too!

If you ask why not kiss on the mouth?

The question is that there must be a next move after kissing the mouth, he dare not...

Two days later, Song Yu posted another post on the Internet.

It's a short video.

In the video, a giant and beautiful red panda is running back and forth in the living room, and the daughter crawls behind but cannot catch up.

The little panda flicked its big tail and ran from the dining room to the sofa, and ran into the big bed in the bedroom with two bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

He found that becoming a red panda can avoid many moments of being forced to kiss, and then ran around the house like a cat and played hide-and-seek with Song Yu, hiding under the bed, and quickly hid in the curtains when he was found.

The daughter thought it was a game, so she played with her on the ground, catching red pandas everywhere.

As the sun fell, Lin Suihuan's soft cotton tail, dark red fur with light yellow stripes shone slightly.

Song Yu asked [How can I seduce the little panda and make him obediently turn back into his wife? ]

[Laughing to death, Huan Zai is already scared of being kissed hahaha]

[Help, what kind of outrageous and hilarious thing is this, afraid of being kissed, I would rather become a little panda hahaha, I don't know Huan Zai, the shit shoveling officer who licks cats I like stuffing cats' heads into their mouths the most...]

Song Yu liked this comment, and replied [Good idea, I will reward you with a small red envelope];

transfer money, eighteen thousand eight thousand;

netizen: [! ! ]

Originally, the fans of the whole network were still pitiful Huanzai met a perverted beauty, and they had to hug and hug each other every day, but now they turned into Song Yu's strategist and strategist.

The little panda loves to eat apples, and when he catches them, he puts his head in his mouth. Huan Cub will definitely turn into a human form in fright, and then... when he transforms back, he still runs naked, which is more convenient!

After a day of resisting running around on the flat floor at home, the little panda fell asleep under the bed.

Song Yu took a perfumed apple and cut it open beside the bed.

In less than a minute, the sleepy-eyed little panda smelled the smell, and the liquid-like panda stretched out a small claw to hook the apple.

And in the next second, the man grabbed his paw, and the earth-shattering rotating hook was hugged into a familiar embrace: "I caught you, baby."

"Wow!!" (Let me go! Let me go! )

Lin Suihuan's claws were hooked on the floor, with an apple piece in his mouth, Song Yu dragged a small animal into the bedroom, and soon heard Lin Suihuan's aggrieved begging for mercy.

Xiao Siyu, who was sitting in the living room, nibbling on a pacifier and still concentrating on playing peek-a-boo: "?"

Why is daddy gone, daddy gone, is there a fight in the bedroom? Who will play with her?

The author has something to say:

Lao Song: I heard that you want to escape from my palm? Oh, that can't be done, you are my destined wife!