Chapter 25 I'm Not Jealous!

It's cold and windy outside, but the temperature in the nanny's car is just right.

He got into the car with the spicy strips he hadn't finished eating, and secretly hid the remaining bags. If Lao Song found out, he would inevitably face a black face.

Lin Suihuan could even imagine the expression on this person's face.

The space in the nanny car is large enough, there is even a bed to lie on, and the small dining table is neatly arranged with lunch packed from the hotel in the morning. Song Yu was afraid that he would not be used to eating boxed lunches, so he prepared them and put them in Insulated box.

However, he just ate three bags of spicy sticks, and after drinking two glasses of water, his mouth still smelled of food additives. He couldn't fall asleep thinking about eating hot pot later.

He simply put on his clothes again, took his work permit and went to the scene to wait for their work to finish.

He is not very comfortable now, and he can't tie the shoes he took off even if the laces are untied.

Wearing a white cotton-padded jacket and a light yellow plush cap on his head, some of his own curly hair is exposed from his ears and forehead, and his delicate and small face is mostly buried in the scarf. This appearance is exactly the same as that of the scene The rest of the staff were a bit out of place.

The shooting scene is an indoor setting, with a black curtain and a stage, and now it is Banxia's autumn clothing advertisement.

In addition to the photographer and director, people from the props team sprinkled flower petals on the side. The huge open-air window just reflected the setting sun, and the light shone on the faces of the two people to set off the deep cheeks.

Song Yu's green eyes were as transparent and dazzling as jewels.

In front of the camera, under the flash, you can even see the particles floating in the air, and the halo is colorful.

The man-made snow scene stretches, and under the street lights, Du Tanxiang and Song Yu pretend to be lovers, and their movements are a little more intimate.

The on-site photographer looked for an angle in front of the two of them, and when a set of suits ended, a click announced the suspension.

The staff went up to touch up the makeup and re-do the hairstyles of the two people, and the manager also whispered something in front of them. Everyone in the circle was busy with work and had their own things to do.

Lin Suihuan was sitting at the door, saw two stools, and sat beside them wrapped in clothes.

Seen from a distance, Song Yu looks like a fairy...

There were two people from the prop group going out with things, and they could still hear them saying that Du Tanxiang and Song Yushuang A were a good match.

Really good match!

Lin Suihuan secretly felt that she hadn't misjudged her! The man he once fancied must be the dragon among men, and he must be the most beautiful when he finds a girlfriend in the future!

Sister Du is indeed so beautiful...

Turning on the phone, what happened to be pushed in was the live picture of Banxia's commercial shooting scene.

The title inside is also very eye-catching [Song Yudu Sandalwood suspected of leaking intimate photos! The rumored romance is about to be exposed? 】

Click in to see the news on Song Yu's social platform, but just posted a post this morning: [To catch the little sun], the accompanying picture is the sunrise this morning.

Lin Suihuan sighed, Song Yu is really amazing, to be able to wake up so early.

The hot comment below is Du Tanxiang's answer [Morning -/With Little Sun's emoji];

Song Yu didn't reply to the comment, but this does not prevent everyone from being impressed.

Who wouldn't love a pair of A's?

The international hot female supermodel X was abandoned by her ex-husband at the peak of her career, beautiful and miserable;

This is a tribute to the two CPs by netizens. The most important thing is that the two have always followed the career line and are good citizens with good business conditions.

It's a good match, and it's also very good-looking. Lin Suihuan thinks it's good that Song Yuneng and Sister Du have sparks. After all, they are both ex-husbands. If it weren't for the sake of this cub in his stomach, he, Lin Xiaoye, is still in the supermarket. Working hard in the countryside, moving goods and eating steamed buns, how can we have breakfast and sea fish hot pot like now?

Thinking about it this way, Lin Suihuan felt that he sincerely hoped that Song Yu could find the other half he wanted in the future.

So...

in the corner of the studio, he could see a small dumpling with his cheek buried in the scarf, and the light from the phone screen illuminated his face in the dark.

Lin Suihuan secretly reported all the posts of [Send Fragrance CP].

By the way, Song Yu was also blacklisted by his social software!

He didn't want to read news about this smelly man! Since there is fire with Sister Du, what am I? He's just a stinky man, not worthy of the beautiful sister who wants to treat him to sea fish hot pot!

"What are you playing?" Song Yu's voice suddenly came from behind him.

"Ah?!" Lin Suihuan's heart was about to stop for a second, and he quickly hid the phone behind him: "You...you..."

The moment he turned his head, Song Yu leaned down and exhaled from the tip of his nose. The breath could even make him feel clearly, the fluff on his face seemed to touch his temperature.

The face close at hand, with thin eyes that seem to have a smile.

He put his big hand on Lin Suihuan's head, and rubbed his animal ears through the plush hat: "Didn't I let you sleep in the car?"

Song Yu, who had been keeping a cold face at the scene, finally relaxed his tense cheeks; "Why are you sitting here, are you hungry?"

"You, are you finished?" Lin Suihuan asked.

Probably because he just did something bad while surfing at night, he didn't even dare to look Song Yu directly in the eyes.

"It's almost over, why are you blushing?" Song Yu was a little nervous and wanted to touch his forehead: "Could it be that you have a fever from tossing back and forth?" The

man was a little nervous, and a strong arm came over, his thin lips Twitching: "I'll let the doctor take a look."

"No, no, no!" Lin Suihuan took a step back and quickly avoided; "I...I'm a little hot."

He couldn't say it was because he was reported everywhere on the Internet You must be guilty of the post...

This person wanted to slip away, Song Yu grabbed his collar and said, "What did you eat?"

His sense of smell is very keen, and the oil stains on the corners of Lin Suihuan's mouth have not been wiped off. , as his alpha not only can't smell any pheromones on his body, but all of them are covered up by the smell of spicy strips.

Lin Suihuan looked innocent; "No...Lao Song, your makeup looks so good today! I saw a beautiful picture just now! Aren't you going to remove your makeup now? When are we going to eat?!"

" Just know how to eat." He sneered and couldn't help laughing: "Let's go now, they have already booked a seat."

"Okay!! I'll wait for you here, you go and take off your makeup! It's cold outside, and eating hot pot will warm you up. Hehe."

"There is only hot pot in my head, my mouth is sweet, I know that my mouth is short."

When will Lin Suihuan's head be full of himself?

Standing behind Lin Suihuan just now, he clearly saw that this person reported all the posts with his photos.

Song Yu's eyesight has always been very good, and he even saw the reason Lin Suihuan reported: [causes discomfort];

he just wanted to expel Yan Nan for a while, and felt that today's makeup was extremely poor, otherwise how could he attract his little boy? unwell?

Or the make-up skills are too poor. As a pure man, he really doesn't know what to do with so much glitter on his face. Looking at himself in the mirror, he looks like a dummy with painted skin. It's not good-looking, but online Netizens have always received rave reviews.

Yan Nan moved into the car with two cosmetic bags in his arms, and he also came over with a smile on his face: "Boss Song, can I go to eat hot pot?"

Song Yu looked at him with a straight face, his narrow eyes skipping over his face , said lightly; "What do you say."

Then the person went out.

Yan Nan shuddered: "Why do you still have two faces?"

Facing Lin Suihuan, he was smiling and gentle, and he would always have one face for beaters like them!

Pooh! Damn capital, it's not because of the cuteness of other people's Omega and wanting to be an old cow to eat tender grass!

Yan Nan spurned him from the bottom of his heart, if it wasn't for the high salary and good benefits, he would definitely go on strike!

As everyone knows, he himself was only 0.01 centimeters away from being unemployed just now.

The author has something to say:

Good boy: I'm not jealous! ! I don't! (Twisting) (Crawling) (Reporting behind the scenes)

Song Meiren: Hehe, my boy was tempted by my beauty today, and praised me for being handsome. Very good, I will continue to work hard tomorrow.