Chapter 40 Become a Little Panda!

Song Yu got angry in the dressing room, who would dare to easily offend with that dark face, the other staff members hurriedly left, and there were only the two of them left in the room.

From the outside, you can hear the sound of jingling and quarreling inside, and the door will be opened after a while.

Lin Suihuan's eyes were red as if he had been crying, and then he was dragged by Song Yu to the small black room to stay by himself, and he didn't allow anyone to approach that room, otherwise he could resign and leave.

No matter how much Yan Nan and the others feel sorry for Lin Suihuan, they can only pray for him silently in their hearts in order to keep their jobs.

"What made Boss Song so angry."

"It's probably because the relationship between the two fell apart after the scandal. Can't you see it? The little lover wanted to cling to the gold master, and was dumped miserably, and now he's being targeted!"

"So that's the case ..." The

melon-eaters just stood at the door and watched for a while, then dispersed.

It's just that when Song Yu left, he asked Li Moran to stand guard at the door, not allowing anyone inside to come out. Everyone thought he was afraid that his little assistant would come out and cause trouble.

——At

this moment, Lin Suihuan was looking at the pile of food on the table in the small black room, as well as the cartoons that had been placed, and he was puffing up.

He just picked up a clothes rack, what is he doing!

It's not that he has no hands or feet, what's wrong with doing some work? !

It made him look like a person who couldn't take care of himself.

This small black room was specially used to store clothes before the shooting scene. The air conditioner was turned on to make it warm. Just now Song Yu bit him lightly. I don't know why not only was he not as comfortable as before, but it made him feel even more uncomfortable. His glands became hot. .

Li Muran was in charge of guarding him at the door, after a while he poked his head out and stuffed him with plums that he couldn't finish: "Sweet."

"Thank you." Li Muran took the plums and saw that he was almost younger than himself The hands that circled twice were so cute that he couldn't help but take a second look.

"It's tiring to stand outside anyway, brother, come in, let's watch TV together!"

"..." As a bodyguard, he should have his own stand.

Then, at the kind invitation of Lin Suihuan, he moved a stool to watch cartoons with him in the small dark room of confinement.

Lin Suihuan was wearing fluffy pajamas, and he looked like a Q-version student. He had never been idle since he sat down to watch TV, and he ate for a long time.

Li Muran didn't realize that he had peeled the grapes for him unconsciously...

"Have you ever cried?" Seeing the rosiness at the end of his eyes, Li Muran asked with some doubts.

Lin Suihuan blinked and touched his eyes: "It's all right."

Just now he was bitten by Song Yu. He has always had shallow eyelids, and he likes to cry during such a special period.

"It's not easy for you to be alone. Call me if you have anything to do in the future." He stuffed his business card into Lin Suihuan's hand.

The omega nodded blankly, and replied with a smile: "Thank you, Brother Moran .

"

Life is just too difficult.

Li Moran couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Looking at Lin Suihuan's innocence, was he cheated by Boss Song?

He is pregnant, could it be that he has been cheated?

"Where do you live now? Are you still staying in the hotel with Boss Song?" He cleared his throat and asked.

Lin Suihuan was confused by his question: "Otherwise, where should I live? I have no other place to live."

Damn! She was really cheated!

For the first time, Li Moran felt that his boss was not human! Pregnant omega all start! Don't even give him extra rooms!

"What are you doing?" He stuffed two tickets into Lin Suihuan's hand.

"If you don't have money, you can tell me first. If you want to go out to live, I will help you find a way."

Lin Suihuan: "?"

Maybe he didn't understand, but he still obediently said thank you, but he couldn't do it anymore. He asked for money, but Li Moran had to accept everything he said.

Two hundred yuan! You can buy a lot of snacks that Lao Song does not allow! He secretly remembered the kindness of the bodyguard

brother in his heart. The two of them leaned together to eat snacks.

Mom, she's cute and lovable, there's no reason why she doesn't like anyone she meets. Li Mo'an

chimed in and said, "Anyway, if you are dumped by Boss Song, consider my brother? " Looking at the two of them expectantly, he smiled maliciously. Lin Suihuan didn't understand the riddles of the two of them, but felt sleepy after eating.

When he was sleepy, the pheromones in his body burst out uncontrollably.

These two brothers and sisters are both Alphas, and they can easily smell something wrong with him when the space is confined.

Li Mo'an took out the inhibitor from his arms: "Can you use this? It's not safe for you to smell like this at the scene today."

"It should be fine..." Lin Suihuan covered his glands and took the inhibitor.

He didn't know what was going on, logically speaking, Song Yu's bite just now should have worked... The

shooting scene was going on normally.

Today is Song Yu's first face-to-face work after the scandal, and he doesn't shy away from interviews. After noon, many reporters came and waited for interviews outside the film and television production team.

The two brothers and sisters of the Li family went out to maintain basic law and order to prevent excessive fans from running in and disturbing everyone's work.

The reporters had already squatted down, wanting to wait for the interview in the afternoon.

Before the new year, there may be a breakthrough point that can be regarded as a performance!

When the filming work was over, Yan Nan was about to help him remove his makeup, so he went to the small black room to find someone.

As soon as the door was opened, the scent of raspberry almost made Song Yu's legs go limp. This smell...

Lin Suihuan fell asleep lying on the table.

"Little boy?" Song Yu possessed him and picked him up, only to realize that his cheeks were flushed red: "Is there something wrong?"

"Well...Old Song..." Lin Suihuan didn't know whether he was dizzy or sleepy, He couldn't open his eyes in a daze: "I..."

Song Yu saw the inhibitor in the trash can, and almost got angry and cursed. He can beat this kind of thing casually!

Song Yu was more sure in his heart that he would not be able to work anymore if he couldn't see him for a while.

He hugged the person who was so hot that he became a warm dumpling and drove away directly from the back door with a kick of the accelerator.

On the way, he called Fu Huaibei, forcibly calmed down and brought him back to the hotel.

Lin Suihuan has no idea about any pheromones. He simply feels that his body is hot and uncomfortable, especially in this special period, when the body is often out of the control of the brain.

Song Yu carried him all the way up the stairs quickly, and after opening the door, he slammed the door shut with one foot.

"Old Song..." Lin Suihuan wrapped his arms around his neck, and said in a sticky voice as if he was drunk, "I'm thirsty."

His chin rested on Song Yu's chest until it was placed The soft big bed still refused to let go, the warm breath caressed his skin vaguely, Song Yu's back was stiff, and he reached out to explore into his pajamas, and the fluffy tail looked like a ball from a box inside. The soft cotton drilled out of the hole was directly wrapped around his wrist.

Song Yu gritted his teeth, and searched his body for real fq.

The sticky fingertips still smell of raspberries.

Lin Suihuan grunted, and looked at him with blushing tears: "Why are you groping again?"

"My dear, you are not feeling well and need my pheromone."

"Hmm..." He is a good boy, do you know What to do comfortably.

He simply parted his short hair, revealing the snow-white back of his neck, and nestled in Song Yu's arms obediently: "Then you bite—"

"You can't just bite here today."

"Well." Lin Suihuan said Arm resting on his chest: "Why, you can't do it..."

Song Yu's cell phone was going to be blown up again, leaving Su Yao and a lot of journalists who were released.

Originally, he wanted to announce today that he had decided not to take a new job, but he didn't expect to toss Lin Suihuan again.

"I knew I wouldn't take you to the set." Song Yu blamed himself, he pressed the bluetooth on his phone and pulled the curtains tightly.

His pregnancy estrus came too suddenly.

Lin Suihuan greedily buried in his neck and shoulders and sniffed: "Old Song, you smell so good..."

Song Yu's hand rested on his pregnant belly, and his body was stiff. Don't know how to deal with it.

His pajama pants were quite wet.

Lin Suihuan disliked heat, and unbuttoned Song Yu.

He could clearly see his collarbone when he looked down, and Song Yu searched the bedside for anything he wanted to use.

The sweet taste is driving him crazy.

"Don't go..."

"I'm going to get something, baby, wait for me here, two minutes soon, okay? I don't want to hurt you."

Song Yu maintained a stiff posture before placing him on the On the bed, covered with a quilt.

Lin Suihuan nodded like a kitten, and murmured: "Then come back quickly, we're going to kiss."

"Okay." Song Yu kissed him lightly on the forehead. A smile could not be hidden on his face: "You invited me, so please don't cry."

"Well——"

Lin Suihuan lay on the bed, wagging his big tail.

Song Yu hurriedly went out and closed the door, not to let the half of Xiangtian come out from inside. He searched the room for a long time, but there was nothing that could lubricate it.

When Fu Huaibei learned about this, of course he told him to hurry up while it was still hot.

"You must have pheromones during pregnancy. This is the most important time for the fetus to mature. Only in these few days can his genital cavity be pushed in. Not at other times, pay attention to safety."

"Sure it can be." Song Yu repeated After confirming the safety, he hung up the phone pretending to be calm.

This day has finally come...

Song Yu's heart was about to explode, and his mind was full of the moment when the fireworks bloomed.

When he was in contact with Lin Suihuan, he was afraid that Omega would hate him, and he was afraid that he would not like it, so he always endured his liking and rushed through things, and he was even more afraid that he would not be able to restrain himself and hurt others.

This time is different, the contact between hearts, the sweet raspberry fragrance alone is enough to make him dream for a few days.

He called the waiter downstairs to buy the family planning supplies he needed, and even got nervous because he was afraid that his performance would not be liked by Xiao Guai, so he drank two sips of red wine.

Rubbing the palms of his hands, thinking that the little girl in the room was waiting for him wagging his tail, his heart couldn't help beating.

He and Lin Suihuan were going to kiss, hug, and go further...

After calming down for a while, Song Yu got the things from the waiter and got ready, even took off his coat in the living room, and re-entered the room.

In the dark room, he whispered: "Little boy."

"I'm here." Song Yufang walked over with light steps, and he quietly adjusted the night light by the bed to a darker one.

The atmosphere seemed to be getting closer and closer to ambiguity, and the ball in the quilt seemed to be moving around.

Song Yu knew his ears and tail...

He guessed that Lin Suihuan might not be able to get up anymore.

The man's Adam's apple couldn't help rolling, and he said: "If I hurt you, remember to tell me, do you understand? Be good..." He

pulled the quilt away in anticipation, and there was no one in the pajamas inside.

etc?

What about people? ?

Song Yu was already on the point, and he lifted the quilt in surprise.

The little panda lying under the quilt seemed to be frightened, and was unresponsive for two seconds. It looked at him with round eyes, and then the short furry stood up to threaten him, as if it was going to be hugged: "Aww !"

Song Yu: "..."

Song Yu: "??"

He just went out to do some preparations, why did such a big wife disappear?

Where was the wife who was acting like a baby in his arms just now?

The one lying on the bed was not Lin Suihuan, a beast ear at all, but a down-to-earth, red panda! !

The whole one was lying in Lin Suihuan's pajamas, and finally ran out of the pajama maze. Perhaps it was because of his pregnant belly, so when he stood up, he could see that the furry belly was bigger than normal.

"Aww..."

Needless to say, this little thing has a raspberry scent on it, and you know what's going on. The crimson fluffy balls crawled into his arms pitifully, and those eyes seemed to be really talking. .

Song Yu was not only splashed with cold water at this moment, he was even more surprised whether Lin Suihuan could change back! !

"Hey, you... don't worry." Song Yu's temples twitched twice: "Don't touch it!" The little

panda is very eager for pheromones now, but Song Yu's whole body is only the third stick with the strongest pheromones , his little paw patted on it, and Song Yu's eyes went dark.

The little panda who had been taught a lesson drooped its ears: "Aww——"

other people's wives fq are sweet in the world of two! How did he become different! !

And it's impossible to mark at this time, right?

The little panda is not as long as his arm when you hold it...

"Damn..." Song Yu covered his eyes and couldn't help sighing: "It's a crime..."

"Wow?

" Seek a doctor, I can definitely change back, okay? Don't cry." The

little panda crawled on his body rustlingly, and its round fur has been rubbing against him for a long time, as if smelling his smell especially An Xin licked Song Yu's neck like grinding her teeth.

The plush pajamas on the bed were empty, but a little panda emerged from it.

Song Yu was thinking, should I call emergency treatment now, or should I call the police...

——

24-hour veterinary hospital.

"What's your name?" The doctor logged in on the computer.

Song Yu was wearing a mask, holding the warm red panda in his coat and stroking his fur: "Lin Suihuan."

"Hehe, your pet's name is still so human? What's wrong with it? Put it on the scale and let me see."

"He is my lover, and now he can't change back. See what you can do..." Song Yu took out a protective animal from his arms.

The veterinarian looked at him shocked: "Your lover?? Ah??"

"Are you sick? This animal is a protected animal. Where did you come from? Don't move! I'll call the police now!!"

"I'm going to The hospital doesn't accept them, let me come here to take a look, it's not to protect animals, really not."

"The psychiatric department is in the next building, why don't you go and register first?"

The author has something to say: The

little girl came back without clothes hhhh;

From now on, as long as he turns into a little panda and runs around at home, Lao Song will automatically fill in the picture of his bare butt in his mind hahaha;

Xiaoguai can control himself to transform back into a human, and every time he gets angry, he will turn into a The little panda hid under the bed.

The little panda will stand up when it is scared, so cute! (seen online)