Chapter 24

Lin Suihuan walked in slowly, holding the notebook in his arms.

The air conditioner in the dressing room was fully turned on, and his face was still tender when he came in. He took off the cotton gloves on his hands and rubbed his face: "If you bother me, I can go outside and wait until you are done." As soon as

he came in, Su Yao's face froze, and she swallowed and spit in fear, for fear that Song Yu would hold this omega in his arms in a frenzy in the next second.

In full view, the world is going downhill.

Su Yao clasped her hands together, as long as the supplicant Song Yu can restrain Rua's wife's heart! !

In the dressing room, besides the manager, there are several people on site, not private, especially Du Tanxiang's manager, Sister Liu, said with emotion: "This is not a place where you can come in, right? Besides...you are pregnant Isn't it too exaggerated to chase after stars?"

Although everyone calls him Sister Liu, she is a real fake woman, she is dressed up in fancy clothes, like an actor in an ancient building, because she has no glands, her whole body is sprayed Very strong pheromone fragrance.

"This world is really crazy." He fancily muttered.

As soon as the words fell, many eyes were attracted to Lin Suihuan's belly.

"He is our newly recruited assistant, a staff member." Yan Nan added.

Sister Liu didn't speak anymore, she rolled her eyes and went out with her mobile phone to answer the call.

"Is the air conditioner not turned on in the car? Why are your hands cold?" Song Yu took the notebook he handed over and placed it on the table, but accidentally touched his fingertips and felt cold, so he took Lin Suihuan's hand Hold: "Sister Su, turn up the temperature of the air conditioner."

"No, no, I'm not cold."

How dare he say that he was bored and watched the wind outside for a long time just now.

"If Mr. Song is not busy, can you sign?" Lin Suihuan's purpose was extremely clear, very simple and rude.

Song Yu narrowed his eyes slightly, and a good mood appeared on the corner of his mouth. He took a pen and signed his name on the book, and even added a little heart at the last place.

How could he not be satisfied with the autograph his wife asked for?

"Do you like it this way?" He leaned over to get closer to Lin Suihuan, but was quickly avoided.

Lin Suihuan withdrew his hand held by him, and put the book on his chest as if holding a baby: "Thank you!"

"You're welcome." Song Yu's outstretched hand was frozen in the air.

There are too many small habitual movements of his. As long as he can see Lin Suihuan's hands at home, he seems to be magnetically attracted by his cheeks every moment. face.

It feels good in the hand and feels comfortable to the touch, which can make Song Yu addicted.

Du Tanxiang noticed all the little moves by the side, and she teased: "Song Yu, why are you so nice to the new assistant? Is there any special treatment?

" His usual attitude towards fans is very cold, let alone signing autographs with a smile on his face like now.

Su Yao hugged Lin Suihuan's arm with a smile; "No! This Xiaohuan is innocent but has a hard life. He met an alpha who killed thousands of knives and ran away when he got pregnant. Now he makes two copies by himself Worker, he is a little assistant in our team during the day, and he has to do some manual work to save money at night, which is really not easy! My family Song Yu has always pitied him."

Lying without blinking is really appropriate at this moment.

In a blink of an eye, Song Yu became an enthusiastic citizen, willing to lend a helping hand to the mother who lost her footing and give him a job.

"So that's how it is." Du Tanxiang suddenly looked at him: "It seems that I'm still not famous enough, why didn't a cute omega ask me for an autograph? It's sour."

"Xiaoxiang! Don't make up your mind!" Hearing what she said after answering the phone, he walked in quickly and pinched his ears: "You're talking nonsense! You're not the kind of person who can mess around!"

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding." Du Tanxiang waved his hand.

Song Yujing remained silent, but really wanted to terminate the partnership with the other party.

The most taboo thing for artists is this kind of lace news, if it is fired during the contract period, it will have an impact on their career.

"What's more, a little assistant with no background, who knows what he does? When will your carefree personality change?"

"Hey, I'm a single father-to-be, don't say that." Du Tanxiang suppressed a laugh and poked Sister Liu Told him to keep his voice down.

Lin Suihuan didn't care much about what others said about him, he pursed his lips in embarrassment and smiled.

"Don't take it to heart, Sister Liu has a poisonous mouth." She smiled and looked at Song Yu: "Anyway, work ends early today, maybe there will be cooperation in the future, so I won't give me the face of a meal."

Song Yu was not interested as always: "Well, I'm not available."

"Please, you didn't go last time when I asked you out for dinner. You really didn't want to give me any face? This sea fish hot pot is hard to book! I reserved a room one month in advance Forget it." She muttered dissatisfied.

Originally, Lin Suihuan had already raised his foot and was about to leave.

But a few words got into my ears.

Sea fish hotpot.

A few days ago, Song Yu also promised him that he would take him to eat.

It's just that this person is busy with work, he didn't want to bother and annoy others, so he didn't mention it.

But he is really greedy, there are sea fish in the bubbling red oil, watching the small video recommendations through the screen for several days, his taste buds have been exhausted.

"Why are you looking at me? Do you want to eat?" Du Tanxiang noticed that Omega suddenly stared at her screen aggrievedly, clearly swallowing.

She suppressed a smile and hooked her fingers: "Come here."

Lin Suihuan walked over obediently.

And Song Yu's brows were frowned into Sichuan characters, he didn't want to care about the female Alpha, the same gender, he could clearly see the malicious smile towards Lin Suihuan in Du Tanxiang's eyes.

Du Tanxiang is a well-known and playful female Alpha in the circle. She maintains a single personality externally. In fact, she has raised three male models abroad, one of each gender. The beautiful and glamorous big sister has always loved no one, but dew. Love, kick whoever gets tired of it, act resolutely, never fall in love.

Alpha's nature will favor omega more.

"Calling sister, your Boss Song won't take you to eat, I'll take you—"

"He won't go."

Lin Suihuan smiled with sweet dimples on his cheeks as soft as white steamed buns, a little hesitant Yu, whispered: "Sister..."

The voices of the two rang out almost at the same time, and Song Yu's face was darker than carbon.

Gritting his teeth, he added: "My employee, of course I will take him to eat by myself."

"Really? But the store will be closed for Chinese New Year, and today is the last day of business. I'm the only one who reserved a box. How can you eat?" Du Tanxiang proudly shook her phone.

Song Yu frowned, and he glanced at Lin Suihuan.

He has always wanted to eat sea fish hot pot, and he must do what he promised. As the year approaches, the restaurants on the street are already on holiday one after another.

Looking at Lin Suihuan's expectant and cautious eyes, Song Yu didn't speak for a long time, he said a little disappointed that he didn't really want to eat, turned and left.

"Sorry for the interruption, everyone, get on with your work." The snack food puffed up his mouth, and finally blew out the air like a puffer fish.

The lonely little back looks very pitiful in the mirror.

this moment. Song Yu seemed to see that Omega's animal ears hidden under the hat drooped in disappointment, he was not happy.

"Then..." Song Yu slowly sat up straight and asked Yan Nan to continue to apply makeup on him: "You can add a seat."

Du Tanxiang caught his change of attitude, and tapped his fingertips on the table a few times, feeling a little bit in his heart A particularly satisfied smile: "Hurry up and start work, Linda, have my clothes been ironed yet ?

" Zhou Nai was already back when the car was in the car. There are large and small packages of spicy strips in the bag, and he remembers like a small fish in seven seconds, forgetting the sadness of not being able to eat hot pot. Pay with Zhou Nai and deliver the goods with one hand.

He knew that Song Yu never let him eat this kind of snacks, insisting that it was not good for the baby if it was too exciting, but he was really too greedy to eat it in the nanny's car. Eating spicy sticks on the side of the road.

Zhou Nai took the autograph and did not leave. He sat next to him and repeatedly compared the autograph in his hand with the pictures on the Internet. After confirming that it was the same handwriting, he patted him on the shoulder: "Dude! You can do it!"

"Thank you for the compliment. "He rubbed his mouth with the spicy strips of red oil that he was eating.

The big spicy slices were bitten by the cold wind like a belt with a taste, and they couldn't be chewed, and the cheeks were a little sour.

Zhou Naiha rubbed his hands angrily: "Can you really eat so much now that you are pregnant? Do you want to eat more?"

"Aren't you busy with work?" Lin Suihuan shook his head, he felt that the ears hidden under the hat were also It was a little cold from the freezer.

The knuckles of the fingertips were red.

He opened three bags, and couldn't eat the last bag and couldn't bear to waste it. He stuffed it into his mouth frantically, and his words were indistinct.

"I'm just an intern here for a cutscene, hehe, I'm mainly chasing stars - just now I went in and was happy, why did I come out unhappy? You won't be scolded for asking for my autograph?"

"No, I can I am already very happy after eating this!" Lin Suihuan quickly explained.

He didn't know how to say it.

He has thought about this spicy strip for a long time, it is really delicious, sweet and spicy, and it is very satisfying to put it in his mouth, but he also really wants to eat sea fish hot pot...

Maybe Song Yu will take himself to eat it when he is not busy !

"How old are you? Why do you feel younger than me?" Zhou Nai twitched his face: "Don't worry, you help me chase stars, and you will have enough spicy food in the future! From now on, you will be my vvvip of Zhou Nai! You are always on call!"

Lin Suihuan's eyes are full of stars: "Really!!"

"You are such a good person!" He bit his lip: "Have you ever eaten the sea fish hot pot here? Is it delicious?

" I ate it on the first day, but there are still five days before the Chinese New Year, and there are a few shops on the street that are still open, so if you want to eat authentic ones, you probably have to wait until the holidays are over, right?"

Sea fish are all salvaged by fishermen and brought up for processing. It is delivered directly to the restaurant, so it is fresh and delicious, without the risk of intermediate transportation, and the taste cannot be copied anywhere.

Lin Suihuan sat silently on the side of the road, his buttocks were a little cold from being pulled by the stone steps, facing the cold wind, he opened another bag of spicy strips and ate them. He ate and ate!

Eat all the sea fish hot pot that you can't eat on spicy sticks!

Damned exploiters! you lied! Song Yu!

He secretly made a note of this man in his heart, deducting points!

The phone in the padded jacket buzzed and vibrated, his hands were so stiff that he couldn't move, he took a few breaths and rubbed his hands before opening it, Song Yu's text message.

[Sleep honestly in the car, wake up and take you to eat hot pot, go to sleep now, don't be unhappy, you can eat some spicy food today. 】

Lin Suihuan pupil earthquake: "!!"

The author has something to say:

Huanzai Diary: Lao Song took me to eat sea fish hot pot, plus 100 points!

Song Meiren: Focus on pampering my wife for a hundred years, thank you for your support, and will continue to work hard!

Sandalwood: 6, use my money, in your name?