Chapter 35 I don't care about anything but you

When the news came out early in the morning, the popularity reached its peak. When Lin Suihuan woke up, there was no one around him. Only when he picked up his mobile phone did he realize the seriousness of the problem.

No wonder Song Yu left so quickly in the morning...

The comments on any piece of news on the phone are particularly glaring.

【A few days ago, he was still frying cp with Du Tanxiang and changed people today? ! Being able to kiss on the street, this relationship is definitely not ordinary! ]

[He didn't rely on his ex-husband to pile up resources to get up... He thought he was concentrating on his career, but he didn't expect it. ]

[I remember that he said in an interview before that he would remain single forever if nothing happened...]

[Please, can the establishment of an abandoned, beautiful, strong and miserable person be a little longer? He was still in love with a famous model yesterday and today he is in love with a supermodel. What is this all about? ]

[This year's netizens can't do it! ! Why hasn't the other party picked it up yet! No one is curious about who he knew who kissed him? ! 】

【This stomach, am I right? ! Are you pregnant? I rely on rely on! Absolutely impossible for only one or two months, right? Song Yu's wave 6]

[Weakly say, what if this is not Song Yu's child (dog head jpg).]

[Then wouldn't it be more awesome, like a big belly? Help... You've been marketing a single character set and the child is about to be born behind the scenes? Wouldn't this child be even more terrifying if it wasn't for him...]

Since Song Yu's divorce, he also relied on the popularity of being a single person. He never shy away from the fact that his ex-husband gave resources when he debuted. The two were photographed last night. But it didn't show up, and I didn't know where to find it on the Internet, but the pregnant belly was conspicuous.

Soon someone picked up that the person who was with Song Yu late at night might be her nearest assistant, because Lin Suihuan's job card and identity were all made up by Su Yao.

No one could find out any identity information, and now more black fans concentrated their attacks on Song Yu.

In the beginning, it was only Song Yuren's set-up that collapsed, but now his pregnant belly in the photos is used as a topic, accusing Song Yu of deceiving fans to sell fake avatars, having a chaotic private life behind the scenes, playing big names, etc., and many fans turn back.

There is even more scolding on the Internet, eating the single bonus but cheating on the baby behind the scenes, the heat wave of boycott is very high.

Turning on the TV, there is still a picture of Song Yu going out from the hotel this morning, being surrounded by everyone and asking questions.

Lin Suihuan hastily turned off the TV, and picked up the phone several times, but he still dared not press the dial button.

He still caused trouble for Song Yu...

Do you want to say sorry...

When he woke up in the morning, his head was like a paste, and he sat on the bed with a blank buzzing and his heart beat fast.

Song Yu sent a text message [Don't go out, wait for me to come back];

suddenly a few knocks on the door brought him back to his thoughts, he got up a little uncomfortable, his head was dizzy, and he stumbled to open the door.

"Uncle Wei..." As soon as he opened the door, the man stood at the door.

"I saw the news on the Internet. Song Yu just left the hotel. There are reporters outside. I'm afraid something will happen to you." Wei Changting grabbed his wrist, and felt that the man's hand was cold.

Lin Suihuan didn't back down, he didn't wear a hat when he got up, and his ears were already exposed in front of Wei Changting.

His lips trembled, and he bit them tightly. Only after seeing the bad comments on the Internet did he realize how fragile his heart was.

[An intern assistant is shameless when she is pregnant, Song Yu must be blind! 】

【I heard that I am also very average, far from Du Tanxiang. Does he have eyes? Is it because he is tired of delicacies and wants to try something new...】

"Don't look at these." Wei Changting rubbed his head , was not surprised by his ears, but just hugged him in his arms: "Xiao Huan, come with me." The

man's generous big hand patted his back, as if coaxing a child, and carefully helped him take off the clothes in his pajamas. Put on the hat: "Are you okay?"

Hearing this, Lin Suihuan's eyes flickered.

"Don't stay alone, I'm worried, come with me first."

He wanted to call Song Yu, but the other party reminded him that the phone had been turned off, and Lin Suihuan grabbed hold of it tightly.

This is just being photographed, what about the future?

He doesn't even count as a lover, except that they have nothing to do with each other except this child.

At twelve noon, Song Yu's studio officially refuted the rumor.

[Huansheng artist Song Yu is currently single and has no relationship, and his assistants are only cared by superiors and subordinates, and the legal department has been notified. ]

Lin Suihuan was prepared when he saw the news, but his heart hit him heavily.

They were still making a wish together yesterday...

Lin Suihuan had done a gender experiment, and his identity certificate was not complete enough. If he wants to leave the country, he must have a medical certificate from the hospital.

Wei Changting went to the airport in advance to help him apply for other documents, and the driver would pick him up at five o'clock in the evening.

As long as Wei Changting leaves with him, he will take care of him forever, from raising the fetus to giving birth to the baby.

Although he just took a photo, the backlash from fans online is by no means a trivial matter. The reality is that his appearance has indeed affected Song Yu, and his existence is only a danger.

When I praised him back then, didn't I also hope that he would become famous? Is it possible that I still want to be his stumbling block?

When he returned to the room, Lin Suihuan's heart was still beating violently, and he opened the refrigerator to find water.

There are stickers on the milk cartons: drink it warm, not ice.

Divorced a long time ago! Didn't I send a clarification just now! They are ok!

Lin Sui gleefully drank the iced milk, turned around and went to the room to look for a patient.

——Song

Yu didn't come back until almost five o'clock.

Wearing sunglasses and a mask very strictly, he was followed from the entrance of the hotel to the elevator entrance, and the two bodyguards stopped him before he went upstairs.

As soon as the door was opened, the bedroom was turned into a mess. The two of them didn't have much luggage, most of which were just daily necessities. When he came back suddenly, the milk carton on the table caught his attention.

Lin Suihuan turned his back to him and held all kinds of documents he found in the closet, all of which were messed up: "Why didn't I..."

A small group, looking at the time anxiously, was busy disturbing the messy documents on the ground. The clothes are stuffed back into the closet.

He didn't notice the person behind him at all.

Song Yu knocked on the door and startled him: "Looking for this?" He

gently threw a small case book between the slender nails beside the bed: "Why don't you ask me."

"I...I just want to see ." He took the case with a guilty conscience: "It's not a big deal."

Nervously raised his eyes and Song Yu, facing those scrutinizing eyes, Lin Suihuan lost his arrogance: "I... saw the news..."

"Yes." Just as Song Yu was about to say something, the door was knocked again .

Wei Changting's driver wanted to pick up Lin Suihuan, and asked him if he had found the case book, and he was ready to leave at any time.

Before Lin Suihuan could return, the door was slammed shut with a bang.

Song Yu's shoulders were broad and thick, he stopped in place, his back was tall and cold.

He let go of his clenched fists with a long sigh, and questioned, "Did you see Wei Changting?"

"Well, Uncle Wei wants me to go abroad with him." Lin Suihuan lowered his head guiltily.

"So?" Song Yu took off his coat a little irritably, turned around and looked at him: "You want to leave? With him."

"Aren't we divorced... I originally made the decision on this baby. If I were with you My surroundings will have such a big influence on you, I am really sorry..."

"It doesn't matter if you clarify or explain, I don't care! Don't think about me, you must work hard, I really don't want to affect you Meaning, I..." Lin Suihuan couldn't continue speaking, her eyes were inexplicably red, and she lowered her head: "I don't have any feelings anyway, and I won't be reluctant..."

A sense of suffocation spread in the small space between the two of them.

There are red eyes and some pantothenic hearts.

Song Yu sneered, Mo Mou looked at him: "You think that I clarified these things to distance myself from you, and let you stay by my side for the sake of this child. In fact, there is no relationship between us, it is this Do you mean it?"

"Yeah."

"Lin Suihuan!" Song Yu seemed to be ignited with anger: "What do you think of me when Wei Changting comes back? What am I?!"

Only two sides can shake the baby he has taken care of for so long, he wants to Ask Lin Suihuan what he is.

"Then what about me?" Lin Suihuan was startled by his shout: "Without this baby, we will never meet again, legally this... this is a divorce! It's okay..." There was a

knock on the door and a cell phone The bell rang at the same time, Lin Suihuan wiped his eyes and was about to go out.

There was nothing to say between the two, as if a thread was about to break.

Song Yu behind him suddenly grabbed his wrist, hugged him from behind, and tightened his arms, Lin Suihuan couldn't break free.

"You..." Lin Suihuan held back tears and dared not turn his head.

"Don't go." The small and hoarse voice seemed to be pleading: "Please..."

"I didn't talk to you today because I was dealing with the termination of the contract. As long as you stay, I will quit the entertainment industry and we will leave." I can go wherever Wei Changting can take you."

Song Yu buried his face in his neck and shoulders, and even his Alpha's pheromones formed a huge net in the air, holding Lin Lin firmly. Sui Huan was clasped in his arms.

This was the first time Lin Suihuan cried when she saw Song Yu.

The man's eyes were scarlet, as if he was afraid of hearing the answer that he still wanted to leave, he suddenly kissed her down forcefully, or bit her directly.

"Little boy, don't go, okay..."

Lin Suihuan's soft voice came from Lin Suihuan's ear, his nose was sharp as if someone had punched him, all he knew was that his fate with Song Yu was quite funny and coincidental , but did not know that all the encounters were Song Yu's tricks to walk towards him step by step.

It was too difficult for Song Yu to let go, he couldn't do it.

"You have worshiped Wei Changting for ten years, but I will not lose to him for eight years. My dear boy, my love for you will never be less than that of Wei Changting. Look at me... look at me, don't go."

Lin Suihuan's shoulder felt inexplicably moist, and he froze for a moment.

It's only been three years since they got married and now they've known each other for eight years.

The man's scarlet eyes were filled with waves of love.

For eight years, his love for Lin Suihuan will never be less than Wei Changting.

"Lin Suihuan, I don't care about anything but you, I swear."

The author has something to say:

Beauty Song: Pack up your things, you can finally go home and be a full-time dad, so excited! !

Xiaoguai: He is going crazy, he is not going to work, where will he get the money for milk powder?