Chapter 15 We're Divorced!

The red panda has well-developed animal ears, and the distribution of sensitive blood vessels will sense the surrounding furry lightly. Lin Suihuan, who is in pain when he flicks him so abruptly, wants to jump.

Thought it was Song Yu who wanted to tease him, his sad eyes were full of grievances: "What are you doing..."

Say what you say, he is stupid when he is stupid.

Why do you want to flick your ears?

How painful...

Lin Suihuan became more and more angry as he thought about it. He turned his head and looked at him with angry eyes: "In the future, I will pay you back when I get paid. You can keep an account of how much money you spend!"

He muttered Turning her back: "It's not that I insist on you being responsible..." The

naturally squeamish young master Bao has never been so angry.

Before the two of them got divorced, he was the same at home. He handed grapes to his mouth before he opened his mouth and peeled the grapes, and tested the temperature of the water glass before reaching out. Eat this dumb loss.

Looking at Song Yu tearfully and angrily, he protested like a lion cub: "You! If you want to pinch, can you be gentle..."

He dared not speak out, and he was counting on Song Yu to take him to eat What about sea fish hot pot?

Pat your round belly. He's really too greedy...

Song Yu was startled for a second and almost thought that he had offended his wife, but this fleeting look of hopelessness made him laugh for the first time.

The man tugged at his collar and took the hurt little beauty back into his arms: "I didn't mean to, I didn't know your ears are so sensitive, be good."

"Go outside..." Lin Suihuan whispered.

"Huh?" Song Yu subconsciously responded to him, the tip of his teeth had bitten off the extra clothes on the back of his neck, and his voice was a little heavy: "What?" He

wanted to give Lin Suihuan a temporary mark, so that he wouldn't go out and his whole body would be covered in bruises. It is fragrant.

No matter who smells this sweet smell, they will lose their souls, and he can't bear it.

"Don't call me that when you're outside."

"Why, don't you want others to know?" His brows and eyes softened, and the corners of his mouth seemed to twitch.

When Song Yu was at home, he always liked to call him Kuai Zai, and sometimes it was Kuai Kuai. This was his nickname since he was a child. In the past, Lin's father and Lin's mother would call him that at home.

"...We're already divorced." Lin Suihuan lowered his head, he felt guilty and had nowhere to hide in front of him, and his heart beat faster and he turned his head away: "It's not good, and people around you will misunderstand when they hear it. It 's..."

Going out together this time, Lin Suihuan knew in his heart that he was worried about him because of this child, if it wasn't because he was caught by him in the hospital, he would never have met in this life.

He has no power or power now, and he doesn't want to cause trouble to Song Yu's life, so it's more convenient to pretend to be a transparent person.

Song Yu waited silently for him to continue speaking, and the smile on his face faded along with the answer.

"It's divorced." He held his waist with a little force with his wrist, and there was a gloomyness in his eyes that Lin Suihuan couldn't see from this perspective.

"Oh!!" The back of the neck was bitten in pain.

It's Song Yu's pheromone!

His pheromone has always been top-notch, but because the smell is extremely weak and Lin Suihuan didn't like the smell before, it doesn't leak out at all on weekdays.

The taste of green bamboo leaves, with the bitterness of woody seasoning, the most important thing is that the mixed bamboo flavor in the tail is refreshing and smells like an apple fragrance.

With such a small mouthful, Lin Suihuan almost fell into his arms.

Song Yu's generous palm covered the back of his hand.

But he wanted Lin Suihuan to be absolutely inseparable from himself.

The author has something to say:

Song Meiren: My little boy, my little boy——

Huan Zai: Please keep a distance from me! !

Why is it so difficult for Song Meiren to bite his wife...