Chapter 12 Does your job have insurance?

The next day, when the agent was about to blow up the gate of Song Yu's house for the second time, he took the initiative to cooperate with packing his luggage and was willing to go abroad for filming.

The only premise is to bring a follower assistant.

Su Yao looked at the omega who was dressed as a ball in the bedroom and was immersed in hard work. First of all, there is no need for useless people in the team, and secondly, it belongs to bringing money into the team without any professional ethics, and the character is too bad.

"Don't agree? Forget it." The man spread his hands lazily, with a casual gesture in his gestures, and prepared to hang the clothes in the suitcase back to the closet.

Su Yao gritted her teeth: "Why don't you agree?"

Taking a deep breath to calm down, she said in her mind that she must never kill.

She tried her best to put on a happy smiling mask: "Excuse me, what else do you need, Star Song? I'll order someone to prepare it—"

"I can just book a room with Xiao Huan. Most importantly, I need someone who can A hotel for cooking."

"Do you think it's suitable?" She swallowed, and asked, "You think you live with an omega with a big belly, what if others see it!!" The

shooting site and the hotel were everywhere They are all eyes, and it takes all kinds of public relations to be photographed.

What's more, Song Yu now has Dumei's positive personality after the divorce, so he can't collapse! !

Song Yu's gaze swept across her face slowly, and then passed her to go to the kitchen to make breakfast, walked to the coffee table and poured her a glass of water to calm her down.

"He's pregnant now, and he can't do without others. He can either rest at home or take him with him." The

topic was thrown back to Su Yao, asking her to choose one of the two extremes.

It's nonsense to say that you can't live without people. Lin Suihuan hasn't lived on air for four months, but he insists on talking about it. Su Yao, a dumb man, can only suffer.

"Order, ancestor, can't I order..."

Song Yu nasally replied with a hum, and patted her on the shoulder, "Thanks for your hard work."

This is not hard work, it is her natural life.

The brand wanted to take real scenes on Fenwu Beach abroad, but now, fearing that Song Yu would break the contract, he was anxious every day, so he simply changed his mind and was willing to bring a team to shoot in China.

Song Yu had tried his best to cooperate and agreed to go abroad to work. He simply felt that the flight time was too long, and wanted Lin Suihuan to get used to it at home for two more days before leaving.

Well now, there is no need to go abroad, the filming location is set in L City, a city not far away, and there are many outdoor scenes in the coastal city, which is a rare high-end film and television base in China. In other words, places with many stars have more eyes and more media.

No matter how much Su Yao does her job, as long as there are many little o's with puffy stomachs around Song Yu, they will attract attention and wantonly dig into the background.

In this case, but she had no choice but to take it with her, Su Yao got him a work card.

From then on, this is the relative of Manager Qin who came from the countryside, a miserable male mother who was pregnant but Alpha had someone to lift his pants, and he had to work part-time to earn money for milk powder.

Song Yu has repeatedly asked him not to arrange any work for him. If he sees Lin Suihuan suffering, he will post a message on the spot to announce his remarriage, and he will no longer hide the fact that he has an omega at home.

Now, as long as Song Meiren is willing to work, and she can keep the news that Lin Suihuan is pregnant with him, she is willing to do anything for Su Yao.

When everything was arranged, Lin Suihuan promised her new character design while sipping milk, and Su Yao almost cried when she didn't have any spirit of resistance.

This omega is much more sensible than he imagined, she is the only one who is willing to cooperate with her! !

Let Lin Suihuan pretend to be a staff member and act as an assistant to take care of Song Yu, which is also a perfect lie.

Song Yu was not very satisfied. What he cared about was whether this person would be tired and whether he would work too much. He kept telling him during dinner and dragged himself out of Lin Suihuan's blacklist. Added friends back first.

"As long as I'm not here, you should call me as soon as you feel uncomfortable, understand?"

Lin Suihuan looked at him for a while, his eyes were a little dazed, and he hesitated to ask questions several times .

Song Yu was confused by his every little action, and asked: "What's wrong?"

Lin Suihuan fixedly stared at him for a moment, and asked softly: "Then, is this job paid? Is there six insurances and one housing fund?" "

"..."

The author has something to say:

almost every six shifts will be closed for one day, or the daily shift will be completed. The full text is relatively short, just a moment of relaxation with cookies before going to bed——