Chapter 4 You better not be mad at me

"Is it free?" Lin Suihuan asked.

"..." Song Yu almost spit out a mouthful of water.

When the two divorced, Lin Suihuan almost left the house, gave him a large sum of money without batting an eyelid, and now he even spent dozens of dollars to sell a fried pan fried.

"It's just so promising."

Omega looked downcastly, she couldn't see her toes when she lowered her head, she could only see her round and swollen belly, she poked it habitually, as if she had grown up again.

"Oh, I was cheated again." Lin Suihuan pouted, and swallowed the milk that Song Yu handed over: "The young lady who gave the injection said that the little panda's belly will not be big when it is pregnant, why is it only four months?" You can see it..."

Song Yu gasped: "Did you go to get an injection after you knew you were pregnant?"

Lin Suihuan realized that he seemed to have said something wrong, so he quickly covered his mouth and searched for slippers all over the room , I want to get dressed and slip away quickly.

Before the person moved, the ears were grabbed, and the panda ears that hadn't faded away were pinched together like a bunny. Song Yu's palm was directly on his head: "Be honest." Be honest

. , resist strictness.

To be honest, Lin Suihuan is going out sideways today.

"It's just... just... I don't know..."

He didn't know when he was just pregnant, but he had a vague sixth sense. Relying on the European emperor's mentality, he went to work as an experimental mouse in the morning and in the afternoon because of the injection. Unsuitable glands became inflamed and fainted, and enthusiastic citizens sent him to the hospital to make him a father-to-be.

The animal species he experimented with was the red panda, which is now even rarer than the giant panda. It is a small one, but pregnancy is completely different from a giant panda.

Lin Suihuan still doesn't quite understand the difference between reproductive isolation and cross-species.

Early in the morning, Song Yu was so angry that he was so angry that he took the stuffed dumplings to the living room to eat raw pan fried, and then went to the balcony by himself, and asked his doctor friend to ask a lot about it.

The sun was shining brightly outside the window, and it seemed that no noise could be heard above the upper floors.

Song Yu, who was standing on the balcony, had dark clouds on his face, walking back and forth in home clothes, making notes in his heart while making a phone call. The unknown doctor friend Fu Huaibei

understood what had happened, and it was clear: "Ao - this is the young master you liked all the time in college? Ao - pregnant? So soon?"

Beat him up, but Song Yu didn't have time to answer, and his tone was somewhat alienated and impatient: "Do you understand or not? If you don't understand, I'll ask Wang Xiao."

"Fuck. Master is more professional than him!"

Wang Xiao and Fu Huaibei was his buddy who grew up together, but the two of them disliked each other as rivals. From childhood to adulthood, they both studied glandular medicine. Now one inherited the family business and opened a hospital, and the other worked quietly in the hospital.

"But this matter is really tricky." Fu Huaibei said distressedly.

Song Yu's heart was also suspended: "How should I say it?"

"First of all, he was given an experimental injection during pregnancy. Didn't the pregnancy test show any abnormality? The probability is very high. Secondly, it has been four months. If it is really found out at this time Abortion with abnormalities is very harmful to omega, and there are some fatalities, and the inspection report you sent me did not include the item of abnormalities."

Listening to the other party's description, Song Yu's eyebrows could almost kill flies.

It was much more serious than he imagined.

The animal sexual characteristics have already been realized in the early stage. Over the past few years, foreign countries have entered the human experiment part in advance, but it ended in failure. Originally, they just wanted to improve the quality of reproduction, but after the experiment, the omega will become a small animal when it is almost emotional.

The following situation will probably occur, the two quarrel, and suddenly Lin Suihuan will become a fierce little panda.

Or on the way to see a doctor with the little panda, he would suddenly turn back into a human being...

Song Yu actually felt a little weird, and covered his face in distress. Why did his wife suddenly turn into a little panda with long ears?

If it is really convenient for him to have a baby, that's fine, but it's absolutely impossible!

It has no use other than to become more cute and make him bleed at any time.

On the contrary, the risk of giving birth to a baby has increased a lot. He lost his wife and lost his army. He listened to Fu Huaibei's description and planned to take someone to have another serious physical examination.

His heart was heavy and he was very worried.

Pull open the balcony door.

Lin Suihuan in the restaurant is eating hard, because he is happy and satisfied with eating, his ears are also excitedly fluttering in the air, curling up like a kitten, his smart hair is trembling, accompanied by his natural wool curls, like extremely a doll.

Lin Suihuan looked up and saw a face full of sadness and a little panic, and he wanted to die in his heart.

Looking at each other for three seconds, he wiped his mouth embarrassedly.

Pushing the last fried bun to Song Yu, he quietly raised his eyes: "Did I...eat too much?"

After all, he ate only one of the two trays of raw fried buns, and the last one had already been bitten. Take a sip. Seeing that his face was too dark, Lin Suihuan released it from his mouth.

Song Yu took a deep breath, inhaled, exhaled.

Of course my wife has to be patient.

His worried temples throbbed. He was pretty good, calmed down, and made two drawers of steamed stuffed buns.

Alpba gritted his teeth, and finally sighed: "It's okay, not many."

He registered online and planned to take someone to the maternity checkup later.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Lin Suihuan's little paw stretching out, and he raised his eyes to meet those guilty eyes again.

Lin Suihuan: "Then do you still eat this fried rice? I've already bitten it..." The

implication is that this is his fried rice.

It's quite protective.

"..." Song Yu inhaled, exhaled, and waved his hands: "Should I call you another tray?"

Lin Suihuan stuffed the buns into his mouth in one gulp, and the salty buns popped in his mouth. Juice, eating like a little hamster hoarding food.

He waved his hand: "No, no."

Before Song Yu put down his phone, he hiccupped and asked, "Can I order a bowl of rice noodles?"

"..."

Lin Suihuan seemed to have never eaten for hundreds of years, no By two hours, the dining table was piled up with takeaway boxes, and Omega's appetite was like a bottomless pit, burying his head in bitterness for two centuries.

Until the last bite, he ate a piece of orange that Song Yu handed over.

He stopped chewing suddenly, and before Song Yu could react, he had already run into the bathroom.

The faucet boiled water, and the bathroom door was locked in one go.

Song Yu didn't follow his footsteps and knocked on the door: "What's wrong? Open the door! Lin Suihuan?!"

The sound of running water didn't stop, and there was no response when he turned the handle. He felt that something was wrong, Raspberry The pheromones from inside also floated out: "Lin Suihuan! Open the door! Otherwise, I'll kick it!"

He patted on the door, anxious in his heart, for fear that something would happen to this person inside.

"Don't..." A weak voice seemed to stand out amidst the sound of running water: "Don't come in."

Across the door, the situation inside was completely unknown, omega refused to open, Song Yu didn't have that patience, two seconds The bathroom door is completely scrapped.

Lin Suihuan's slender arms were supporting the edge of the pool, his head was almost buckled in it, the stitches where he had stitched up yesterday also burst open and ooze blood due to the violent movement, and he vomited up all the food he ate just now.

Now he can't even vomit, when the stomach acid backlashed up, the burning of his throat almost caused his throat to burn, and his pale face was not as happy as eating just now.

In a daze, he raised his eyes in a panic, and saw Song Yu barging in, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

He was so dizzy from vomiting, he didn't have any strength, and he was about to pass out before he got up.

Song Yu panicked and hugged the man who was about to fall.

The pale face made his heartstrings tense, he was flustered and at a loss what to do, he was fine, why did it happen all of a sudden?

It was also the first time he encountered such a thing, calling his name to try to wake him up: "Huanhuan? Look at me, don't sleep, I will take you to the hospital right now."

"No...no need." Lin Suihuan The beautiful eyebrows frowned, and she shook her head: "It's okay."

Why not? !

This person almost vomited to death in the bathroom, and he still said it was okay, Song Yu himself didn't notice how violent his hands were shaking.

Song Yu's handsome face showed a bit of restrained anger: "Be obedient."

Lin Suihuan's breathing settled down, and with difficulty, he looked at the man again, and said very lightly: "I'm in a hurry...I will vomit , It's always been like this."

"It's always been like this?" Song Yu was taken aback for a moment, and his face became more serious.

Morning sickness during pregnancy, he forgot about it.

Lin Suihuan has endured too much by herself, no wonder she hasn't lost weight after being pregnant for several months, and she is almost thin to the point of malnutrition except for her stomach.

The scent of scattered raspberries was tangy, and he tried to leave the man's embrace, but he couldn't do it. He was limp and limp in it, without any strength at all.

The feeling of being forced to spit it out was really uncomfortable, the eyes were reddened by the tears of physical force, and the shallow breathing was uneven.

"You're really going to piss me off." Song Yu complained to him, looking a little fierce, but he couldn't bear to scold him.

Lin Suihuan was put on the sofa and blinked at him, a little confused.

They had been married for so long before, and Song Yu had always been in a state of indifference to him, as strange as roommates living together, and rarely chatted except for the fact that they would be husband and wife during the febrile period.

"Song Yu, if..." His voice was a little hoarse.

Song Yu buried his head in looking for sterilized cotton balls to treat his open wound, subconsciously replied to his words: "Huh?"

Omega sat up, her cheeks that hadn't faded from the baby fat were tight, her head was bowed deeply, and her fingertips were pale. Bai: "If it's for this baby...you don't have to do this."

"What?" Song Yu didn't understand what he meant.

"I didn't say hello to this child, I will be responsible for the baby! I know you are famous now, if you are afraid that I will talk about it, we can sign an agreement or something, guarantee I and this baby have nothing to do with you in the future, okay? Don't be like this...I'm afraid."

Omega's voice was trembling as he spoke, and he raised his eyes in panic to Song Yu whose hands were frozen, and met those terrifying eyes , complaining in my heart.

This man wouldn't be madly trying to force himself to have an abortion, would he? !

Woohoo, Lin Suihuan feels bad, he can't beat Song Yu now! !

Song Yu's eyelids retracted, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down: "Do you think that I treat you like this because I'm afraid you'll gossip .

"

The back molars are about to be crushed: "Otherwise, I will make it impossible for you to eat raw fried food for the rest of your life."

The author has something to say:

Other people's bloody sadomasochism: love-hate entanglement, deep hatred, fatalism, robbery!

Sui Sui's dog blood sadomasochism: Can't eat raw fried buns QAQ;

Song Juxing: I can't cure you? !