Chapter 11 Little Panda, please don't be so easy to lie!

After a few mouthfuls of food, Lin Suihuan was completely under his control.

Because he has already fully understood what resistance is futile. As long as he has a small belly, as soon as he has a tendency to leave the seat, his ears will be grabbed the next moment, and he will be pressed back on the chair to cook.

Since I can't run away now, it's better to have a full meal in An An'an.

It was the last time he ate hoof flower soup with rice, and his eyes filled with tears.

Song Yu put all the meat in his bowl and piled it up into a hill, and he was already very satisfied watching him eat with his face propped up.

Whether it should be said or not, a young master like Song Yu who can cook and still taste so delicious has always been his shining point.

The stewed hoof flower soup is soft and rotten. The meaty smell that almost melts in the mouth is satisfying to the taste buds, and the white kidney beans are added for seasoning. It is not greasy but has a touch of refreshing It's just a simple seasoning of matsutake powder, and the glistening white hooves are served in a bowl with rice and a piece of meat on top of the soup. Lin Sui's happy ears can't help shaking.

"Delicious!"

Fried a plate of bamboo shoots, crispy and refreshing, no bitter taste, only a delicate fragrance, with a bite and a crunching sound, Lin Suihuan's mouth was full, and he wished that his mouth could be eaten at once. Put all the meals in, hate yourself for chewing too slowly.

Satisfied, she squinted her eyes, and raised her little feet when she was delicious: "Old Song, your cooking skills are getting better and better!!"

"Eat more if it tastes good, but don't overeat." Song Yu answered He passed the small bowl he was going to put the rice in, and finally put a spoonful in it: "Otherwise I'll throw up again."

The fried rice during the day had already left a shadow on Song Meiren. Eat what you want, and you will throw up after eating if you don't control it.

Seeing that there was only one bowl of rice, he pouted, and said subconsciously: "Then I can eat alone and two people make up for it. It's normal for me to eat a lot."

After he finished speaking, he felt that he was talking too much, so he hurriedly asked for help: "However, I'm almost done. I'm full."

Facing Lin Suihuan, there will always be more helplessness.

But after the two of them finished their meal, Song Yu also washed a pot of rose grapes for him to eat.

A whole day of tossing and tossing is about to pass, and Song Yu feels that he can see the situation of raising children in the future at a glance, and it will be dark when nothing is done.

Lin Suihuan knew that going on like this was not an option, but someone had already thought of everything.

Song Yu asked him to stay by his side to wait for the childbirth, and to wait for the remarriage after the child was born, and asked him if he had any objections.

With a few grapes stuffed in his mouth, Lin Suihuan frowned and thought.

Isn't this guy trying to snatch the baby from him?

This man is pretty and cooks delicious food. Now that he has money and little power, why do he want to remarry himself?

He knows very well that there is no such thing as a free pie in the sky, even if there is, it will kill people at such a high level.

Lin Suihuan heard him say this, silently pushed the grape pot in his hand back to Song Yu, and said in a small voice: "Then I won't eat..."

Song Yu: "..."

Blinking The big eyes were about to cry, as if Song Yu would wrong the little panda if he wanted to remarry, and his eyes would turn red when he mentioned this matter.

Song Yu covered his eyes and pushed the grape back: "Okay, okay, you can eat."

"Thank you." QAQ;

Song Yu continued to peel the grapes and stuffed the pulp into his mouth: "I can cook for you every day."

Lin Suihuan: "!"

He continued: "There is milk to drink every day, you can do whatever you want What, I won't stop, I want to make some braised pork tomorrow, do you want to eat it?"

Lin Suihuan: "!! Want to!

" I can do it, okay?"

"!!"

He was about to blurt out a good word, Lin Suihuan was just a little panda and not a fool, he protected his abdomen, and asked vigilantly, "You, what are you going to do!"

"Is it possible Do you want your baby to be born with deformities? I asked a doctor friend. Malnutrition during pregnancy can easily cause handicapped limbs. If it is serious, it will cause cerebral palsy. Think about it.

" Tell me."

"Those doctors are unreliable, listen to the doctor I found."

Lin Suihuan thought, he is so rich, the doctor he knows now must be very good, seeing Song Yu dial the doctor's phone to ask, and give him proof When I was right, the doctor opposite was also confused.

Fu Huaibei wondered, when did he say such a thing? !

Song Yu tapped the screen: "Doctor Fu, did I say something wrong?"

He deliberately emphasized the ending, and under Lin Suihuan's suspicious gaze, the doctor on the phone: "Ah, yes, yes, what he said is right , you just listen to him, I've explained it."

Lin Suihuan was quickly bluffed, and seriously thought about whether there would be a problem if he didn't eat well before.

It is also the first time for him to be a father-to-be, so he still has to be cautious, serious, and follow instructions.

After repeated coaxing and deception, Lin Suihuan was successfully captured.

He opened his mouth to take the grapes handed over by Song Yu, and said with puffy cheeks, "That's great, I will listen to you, but the baby is mine!

" , okay?"

"Yeah!"

The author has something to say:

The stable daily update will start next Thursday! !