Chapter 30 Aren't you a burglar? !

Lin Suihuan was still sitting on the sofa staring at the food in a daze. He really didn't have any appetite, so he just tore open the spicy strips he brought back yesterday, so as to whet his appetite, and he might be hungry after eating it.

He was immersed in the sluggishness of the reunion with Wei Changting. The other party was busy with work just now, so he didn't talk much.

It's just that Wei Changting re-applied for his friend, and it's all met...

After a while of ideological struggle, he still passed it silently, and while lying on the sofa gnawing spicy noodles, he watched and raped Wei Changting's circle of friends.

After a few years, he has to admit that the old man is really different, exuding the charm of a mature person, thinking that Wei Changting has become an international designer, but now he is an unemployed father-to-be.

There is a kind of feeling that I eloped with my husband to a small mountain village and finally went home with a big belly to see my doctoral supervisor's father. I was afraid that he would feel that I was not doing well and would look down on me.

The relationship between the two was broken and he was mainly to blame. The confession failed at the beginning, and in the end, Song Yu was tied up with himself now.

When the past happened again, he really had a headache.

Facing the air, he slapped Wing Chun angrily, "It's useless, it's useless! Ahhh!" The

slender and white legs kicked hard in the air a few times, hating myself for wearing pajamas just now!

However, in the next second, Song Yu opened the door and came in.

The first thing you can see is that Lin Suihuan is facing the air output with his belly upright, with a spicy stick in his left hand and a mobile phone in his other hand, and Wei Changting's photo is still on the screen.

"Why did you come back so early? Oh, it hurts, it hurts!" Lin Suihuan questioned his soul, and his ear was caught in the next second.

Song Yu's face was sullen, and as soon as his long legs stepped in, he controlled the person's ears, and his deep eyebrows seemed to be a little angry.

Lin Suihuan swallowed nervously: "What...what's the matter?"

"Who bought you the spicy strips." Song Yu questioned: "There is no record of swiping the card, where did you get the money? Did you hide the money yourself?"

"Heaven and earth conscience! I don't!" He frantically tried to hide the spicy sticks.

"Original orc genes are unstable. If you eat this kind of junk food again, won't you be afraid that your child will be mentally retarded? Is there not enough news on TV? You can't eat this kind of three-no product, and you are still allergic. How can you eat this kind of stimulation?" Sexual things? Are my words so dispensable in your eyes?"

"Is there someone who curses the baby like you..." He bit his lip, not daring to refute.

The man came back and shot at him as if he had taken gunpowder, cursed the baby, and threw all his stock of spicy sticks into the trash can.

"Is there any more?"

Lin Suihuan spread his hands, feeling a little unhappy after being attacked by him, puffing his mouth as if angry: "There are really no more..."

Song Yu still didn't believe it, so he almost took out the trash can in the bathroom. Looked through.

Suddenly came back from work just to catch him eating spicy strips?

Lin Suihuan wondered if this person had a bad mind. He suddenly wondered what would happen if the baby in his stomach inherited such a stubborn gene?

Song Yu brought the porridge and put it in his hand for him to eat, went to the balcony to make a phone call, and took off his coat after returning to the living room.

The white shirt was on the wrist, and the porridge didn't move. The little panda got angry and sat on the sofa with the blanket in his arms and refused to eat.

After checking around the room, he confirmed that there was no sign of Wei Changting and no trace of any man. Song Yu seemed to be relieved. By the time he realized it, Lin Suihuan had been sulking for two minutes.

He realized that his tone of voice didn't sound good when he entered the door, so he sat down on the sofa.

Lin Suihuan deliberately moved a little further away from him: "Don't come here."

Song Yu looked at him, his fleshy face was exaggerated like a crayon Shin-chan, and when he poked it, he almost leaked air like a puffer fish. It is his advantage to correct mistakes.

"I didn't speak very well just now, I'm sorry." He purposely sat down and poked Lin Suihuan's shoulder: "Are you angry?"

"Why are you so fierce!" Lin Suihuan suddenly turned his head, angrily He questioned: "What are you doing! Cursing people when I come back!"

"I..." At a loss for words, he couldn't say that he ran back to stop Lin Suihuan because he was afraid that Lin Suihuan would have a hot fight with his old lover, could he?

What's more, when he entered the door and saw Wei Changting's photo on his mobile phone, he felt uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid you'll feel uncomfortable from eating indiscriminately." Song Yu leaned down and pressed his forehead against his forehead, with a nice voice: "If the fever continues, you'll have to get an injection."

"You! Stay away from me!" Lin Suihuan pushed his chest, but her little hands were so soft that she couldn't push it at all, her round eyes stared at him, especially her ears were pricked up, clearly showing her teeth ready to bite.

Recently, he has been respectful to Song Yu, because he has a short mouth, so he can do whatever he wants.

But there must be a bottom line in life!

The spicy strips didn't cost him a penny at all, and they were cheated by themselves, so why just throw them away? ! Still taking it away in front of him, isn't this robbery? !

And he didn't come back at the agreed time, and suddenly attacked, this is not a burglary or something! !

Lin Suihuan has been angry in his mind for a full three minutes.

How can a red panda during pregnancy suffer such grievances!

"Song Yu! You bastard!" Lin Suihuan exploded fiercely.

In the next second, the whole person burst into tears, and the tears fell as soon as they said: "What are you doing! You are so disgusting! Go away and stay away from me! I didn't spend your money to buy things. Why do you throw them away! That's mine...! Woo...don't touch me!"

"Little boy, don't cry, don't cry." Song Yu gasped, never expecting it to be so serious, and frantically wiped away his tears: "Okay Okay, if you want to eat and tell me, I will definitely buy it for you, don't cry, okay?"

Little pitiful.

Lin Suihuan patted his hand stubbornly, pouted her mouth so high, and howled to the air: "I'm easy! I couldn't put on any socks I wanted to wear this morning! It's been so hard to conceive a baby, I eat What's the matter with a bite! Don't touch me... woo woo woo..."

He was wronged to death, he was taught a lesson as soon as he entered the door, and today he is still embarrassing in front of Wei Changting.

The embarrassment of being humiliated and being blamed by Song Yu combined into one, he was so humiliated and sad, and he was so sad when he saw the spicy sticks in the trash can, he cried out loudly.

Song Yu's whole head seemed to be buzzing, and he suddenly wanted to slap himself, why are his hands so owed?

In the eyes of others, it may be a trivial matter to lose the spicy strips, but Lin Suihuan is prone to emotional turmoil during pregnancy.

"Little boy, I didn't mean that, listen to me, ouch, stop crying, baby, baby..."

"Go away!" Lin Suihuan's tears fell out of his eyes, and he was sad like an abandoned heroine of a tragic drama. After being domestically abused, he could only suffer by himself.

I wanted to bury my face in my knees and cry bitterly, but my stomach was a bit big, and my calf pushed up the edge of the sofa and was blocked by my stomach, so I had to put it down embarrassingly, and then...crying louder.

"I'll buy it for you. I'll pick it right away. Let's eat big, healthy and delicious food. I'll place an order now, okay? Is that okay? Be good?" He frantically took out his phone.

His heart was about to melt from his tears, so he quickly hugged her in his arms and softly coaxed him, no matter how much he pushed him, he refused to let go, and kept saying sorry.

He was really frightened by Wei Changting, so he didn't notice his tone.

He also didn't want Lin Suihuan to have an accident by his side. Song Yu wanted to be more careful about eating anything that would cause physical problems. He blamed himself for not taking care of the boy's emotions. If writing a self-criticism was useful, he would write it now.

"Should I buy it now?" Lin Suihuan asked with tears in his eyes.

"Yes, buy it now."

Song Yuxuan still couldn't let go of his heart: "Don't cry, boy, why did you return the golden beans? It scared me to death..."

"Then if you eat it, the baby will be mentally retarded. " What should I do?" Lin Suihuan was even more angry, biting her lip and looking at him aggrievedly.

The next wave of tears was about to appear in those eyes.

Song Yu seemed to be helpless, he really didn't know how to coax people, sighed, and leaned over his eyebrows and kissed gently, followed by the oppression of pheromones.

The smell of Zhuyeqing was particularly fragrant, and when he smelled it, Lin Suihuan's arrogance really lost half.

Unable to resist Alpha's approaching, she still poked him softly with her fingers: "I'm fierce, I'll never be with you again..."

"This won't work." Song Yu lowered his head to peck his hand, and chuckled softly. , I know that this person is in a bad mood because of lack of pheromones.

Kissed his lips with the opportunity, and the possessiveness seemed to be particularly strong today. He waited until his body was stiff and Lin Suihuan was a little weak before letting him go: "If you have anything to say, what grievances, let's talk slowly, emotional fluctuations It's not good for the baby, is it?"

"No, I'm not good for the baby because of you." He snorted, sure enough, he wouldn't fall into Alpha's sugar-coated shells.

"Well, I was wrong today, I apologize." Song Yu raised her lips.

He had no resistance to Lin Suihuan at first, and when he kissed him, his body would inevitably feel a little strange, but the pheromones surrounding him were like sweet springs, which made Lin Suihuan like him.

Lin Suihuan bared the back of his neck ferociously, and gave him a chance to make amends, allowing him to take a bite.

The big soft ears rubbed against his body, and the fluffy balls that exploded were already very cute.

Take a bite out of the gland to temporarily mark it, and this person will stop crying.

The doctor friend said that such mood swings are normal during pregnancy, and you must follow them, otherwise you will have psychological problems after you are in a bad mood, and Song Yu can't help but blame herself.

Song Yu ordered takeaway, but really didn't have time to go back to make up the shoot, so he set aside a few million more for Li Mo'an to take everyone on the set to dinner, and then made a phone call on the balcony.

The other party was obviously jet-lagged, still asleep, and in a daze.

"Speak to the personnel of the head office and transfer Wei Changting away from the country."

"Ah? This..."

Before the other party could finish speaking, he hung up the phone, because a small group ran over behind him, blushing, just after the comfort of being bitten, he became angry again, like a powder keg today .

But I couldn't help but wonder what to eat at night, so I came to have a look.

The socks on the feet have been put on by Song Yu.

Wearing a scarf, he took out a bottle of drink from the refrigerator and put it in his hand for him to watch him cook. While washing the bean curd sticks, he smiled helplessly: "The spicy strips outside are not clean, I'll make you something to eat." ."

The author has something to say:

Good boy: 100 points deducted! ! Does anyone care? He robbed!

Song Meiren: I'll take a bite out of you and make you spicy noodles, can the points be added back?