Chapter 44 Meet Your Parents! I heard you don't like humans?

Lin Suihuan quickly became popular with his small ears, but of course this cannot all be attributed to his special body.

It should be because his food is really delicious. During pregnancy, omega will never be fake, and he can eat it from start to finish for two hours of live broadcast every day. He doesn't seem to be doing live broadcasts to cater to all kinds of sisters, but more like cheating in front of the screen. Eat and drink.

And all the food eaten every day is fed by an anonymous delivery person, so it is impossible for others to order from the same restaurant.

Today is a delicious spicy hot pot, and tomorrow is Maoxuewang covered with red oil, pickled fish, stewed noodles in a hot pot, spicy rabbit head, steamed elbow dipped in pepper, and rice with hoof flower soup. He must have had it all in his mouth.

Lin Suihuan is a person who is very easy to be satisfied. When he tastes delicious food, he squints his eyes and hums and shakes his ears. This kind of physiological reaction to express his good mood is beyond his control.

Single male mothers are inspired to become people who eat and broadcast to earn money for milk powder for unborn babies.

He was once confirmed as a cashier, and it is true that he worked on the set with his stomach full. Isn't this just a proper little milk bag who works hard without complaining and not complaining about being tired? !

Who is so cruel to abandon such a cute father and two? !

Every day when Lin Suihuan started broadcasting, his garbage Alpha must be dragged out and scolded twice in the scrolling screen.

Ran Goose is such a heartless Alpha, who is currently wearing an apron and guarding the oven in the kitchen making pork jerky for this inspirational little milk bun.

Song Yu was not worried about the snacks bought outside, so he would do anything he could make himself, hoping that the little boy would eat healthier.

"Today I'm going to eat wontons with fresh corn and meat! The sauce is hot and sour, and the corn is sweet. I don't know why it tastes so delicious when paired with this seasoning! Hmm... I drank freshly squeezed apple juice , I heard that drinking fruit juice can make the baby more beautiful--"

[I found that Huanzai seems to like spicy food? Why is it red every day? Can the stomach take it? 】

【It's true that it looks spicy, and it's also true that it's delicious! ]

[Cub, please pay attention to your stomach-]

[Will you be pregnant with a girl? Sour girl? But he likes to eat hot and sour food. Could it be that he is a dragon and a phoenix? Hahaha. 】

Lin Suihuan put a piece of small wontons in his mouth. These were hand-wrapped by Song Yuchun, which fit his small mouth one by one.

Wonton wrappers are covered with seasonings, and the snow-white skin has been infiltrated into a translucent reddish-brown color. It is very delicious at first glance, and there is a sticky sound of batter when stirred, which is also pleasant to listen to.

Seeing the question on the screen, he quickly swallowed the wonton in his mouth and took a sip of fruit juice to prevent choking, and explained: "No, no, it doesn't hurt the stomach.

" There is only a little spicy taste on the table, but it is delicious! And every morning I drink millet pumpkin porridge, or various kinds of porridge, my stomach is very healthy——"

Huanzai's exclusive aunt rewarded the castle——

Fuguihua Kai enters the live broadcast room and sends out sunglasses.

[I want to see Cub move his tail! 】

Lin Suihuan is responsive to every request.

Even with a small pregnant belly, he didn't delay, he stood up from the sofa and took two steps back, taking advantage of Song Yu's back to him, turning around in a circle to show his sisters moving their tails.

You have to do something for whatever money you get! Lin Suihuan kept it in his heart, never eating and drinking for free.

With the live broadcast for half a month, more than 3,000 yuan has been withdrawn!

After all, Lin Suihuan is also a working people. He is too embarrassed to open his mouth to ask for gifts. Every time he sees others buying gifts, he first thanks sweetly, and then reminds everyone not to spend a lot of money. One or two yuan is enough to support him. After all Who makes money easily?

The more he thinks about others, the more aunts want to spend money on him, but the platform has to take a commission, and he hasn't signed any Internet celebrity company yet, and he has no other benefits other than pure gifts, and he only gets one-fifth of it .

Even so, Lin Suihuan was satisfied and happy.

With the money he earned, he was comfortable spending it. He took 3,000 yuan and spent 2,000 yuan to buy a complete set of kitchen supplies for Song Yu. Encouraging husbands to cook at home is not easy, and he silently supports his live broadcast behind the scenes Thanks.

Another 950 yuan was sent to Song Yu to keep the flowers for himself.

He kept the remaining dozens as funds for buying spicy noodles.

He excitedly patted He's chest and said that in the future, he will make money to support his family, and Song Yu will be as beautiful as a flower at home!

For some reason, Song Yu always felt a heavy sweetness in his heart while holding his 800 yuan.

After a live broadcast, Lin Suihuan was having a good time again, slumped on the sofa and Ge You lay down.

The virtuous housemate Song took off his apron and sat beside him, Lin Suihuan lay on his lap and sighed: "Old Song—"

"Huh?" Song Yuci answered him in a magnetic voice, wiping his mouth .

"Did you fatten me up a lot in the past few days? I feel like I'm getting heavier? And I seem to have a double chin." Lin Sui asked with a smile.

"Whose little pig's double chin needs to be squeezed?" Song Yu scratched his chin like a child.

"It's all fat on the belly." Song Yu said, with a bit of worry in his eyes: "Thank you for your hard work."

"It's not hard." Lin Suihuan turned over and lay on his side on his lap.

Although he could eat it, he was already thin, and no matter how big his appetite was, he couldn't eat a portion for two. The number on the scale increased, and all the meat was on the baby in his stomach.

The more this happened, the more worried Song Yu became.

He only cooks some meals every day, so there is no need for hard work. It is Lin Suihuan who is really suffering during pregnancy.

He didn't want this person to have a hard time live broadcasting when he was pregnant, Song Yu was really happy to see him so he couldn't say anything more.

A good wife should silently support the pillar of the family behind her back.

After all, his little boy is now the head of the family who earns money to support the family.

Touching the fur on Xiaoguai's body, Song Yu's heart was filled with his cuteness.

He is not a pervert, nor is he a fuzzy man, but no man can refuse his wife to have ears on her head, which is too cool!

So soft, so cottony.

Song Yu held his ears with his hands and picked them up. Lin Suihuan would feel uncomfortable, and he shook them off. White smart hairs protruded from the inside, and the sweet raspberry smell from all over his body was really nice.

Lin Suihuan flicked his phone boredly.

Now a lot of people are using the screenshots from his live broadcast as emojis, he looks fierce, his face is full of milk, and his cute face is full of blood.

Even the brother and sister Li Mo'an, who worked together before, congratulated him for finding a job that can make money at home when they chatted with him.

Li Mo'an likes this omega in his heart, and he wants to match him with his brother inside and outside the words.

However, the flame was extinguished by Song Yu before it ignited. The 24-hour monitoring was well-deserved. The next day, the two brothers and sisters were transferred to work abroad, and the matter of finding a stepfather for Lin Suihuan's unborn child came to an end.

——After

the live broadcast is over, it's time to go to the supermarket to stock up again.

There is a special large supermarket in the community where Song Yu lives. Lin Suihuan likes to go out the most. He can stroll and buy food.

The two of them were wearing couple-style sweaters, and the weather outside would not be so cold in spring soon.

Song Yu still wrapped a scarf around him, wrapping him tightly.

The people who shop around here are either rich or expensive, and they don't have much pursuit of film and television stars and the Internet.

Song Yu bought this couple outfit from Wei Changting, even though the other party might not want to sell it.

The beige sweater is a loose version, and Lin Suihuan is wearing a pair of overalls inside. Song Yu will match it every time she goes out, and Xiaoguai just needs to sit obediently and wait for her shoes to be put on.

Song Yu has tall legs and a long clothes rack, he has a supermodel aura in whatever he wears, even if it's just a sweater, he can vaguely see the ups and downs of his muscles in the fabric.

Standing next to him, Lin Suihuan looked like a primary school student in comparison.

Before going out, I put the mobile phone, water cup and snacks to prevent my little boy from getting hungry into the bag.

Sitting at the door, Lin Suihuan had obediently taken off his slippers, a little impatiently: "Old Song, hurry up, put on your shoes." "Here we

come." Song Yu squatted in front of him, put on his shoes, tied them She tied a beautiful shoelace: "Is it tight?"

"No, it's just right."

"Let's go, let's go."

"Okay——" Little hands held big hands, and set off to visit the supermarket.

The overall layout of the shopping mall is very large. Once you enter the door and take the elevator, there are baby products. The two walked around twice. When Lin Suihuan was still hesitating about what color to buy, Song Yu simply asked people to pack all the things that can be used in the whole store. , delivered to home address.

"I don't know men and women yet, and babies grow up fast! What a waste to buy so much and have too little time to wear," Lin Suihuan asked.

"Buy it if you like it." The man said, these four words were extremely domineering.

Go up the second floor to the supermarket food section.

Lin Suihuan put snacks into the shopping cart while walking, and Song Yu followed behind to look at the ingredient list, and put the snacks that were not suitable for pregnancy back on the shelf one by one.

If you want to eat spicy strips, you can't, you can make them at home.

I want to eat instant noodles, but I can't, there is too much oil, and it is easy to vomit after eating.

If you want to eat chocolate, no, it is contraindicated during pregnancy.

Lin Suihuan was originally in high spirits, who would have thought that after a stroll, the shopping cart would be cleaner than his pocket, no matter how intense the enthusiasm was, it would have been wiped out.

He is not happy!

"Stand here and don't move around. I'll go to the seafood side and wait for me." Song Yu patted his head and deposited him in the children's book on the third floor.

He even chose a book specially designed for reading during pregnancy to show him, for prenatal education.

"Then can you bring me the roast duck we saw just now? I want burritos." Lin Sui cheered.

"Okay, don't move around, I will definitely be back in ten minutes, call me if you need something." Song Yu nodded in agreement, and then turned to go to the ice fresh on the other side.

Lin Suihuan is allergic to sea fish, which can be regarded as a third-grade degree. He will feel sick when he smells the fishy smell of fresh fish, and the temperature around the refrigerator is relatively cold. It is safer for him to wait for Lao Song to come back.

He quietly took a few pieces of chocolate and hid them under the shopping cart, hoping that he would not be found when he checked out later.

"Matcha-um... I want this hazelnut one too! Baby, do you want to eat it too?"

He quietly touched his pregnant belly and looked for the chocolate he wanted to eat on the shelf.

Suddenly a hand skipped over his head and snatched the last piece of chocolate directly in front of him, Lin Suihuan's hand was still frozen in the air.

Turning around, I happened to see an uncle, who was a foreigner, putting chocolates into his shopping cart.

Moreover, this person is tall, with wheat-colored skin and dark green eyes, and a tall and strong figure. He looks only forty or fifty years old, and there is an inexplicable sense of oppression between his brows, but this face looks very familiar .

After being pregnant for three years, Lin Suihuan always felt that he had seen this person somewhere.

He watched helplessly as his chocolate was taken away.

"!!"

My chocolate! !

So stupidly, he bit his lower lip on the spot, not daring to make a sound, because he saw it first!

And there is only this hazelnut flavor left on the shelf. Lin Suihuan should eat less chocolate during pregnancy, but the nuts in this one are really big and delicious! It should be fine to eat a little less.

Unfortunately, there are no more...

The foreign uncle looked at it for a long time, and even packed all the snacks that Lin Suihuan wanted to eat but were rejected by Song Yutongtong into his car.

He is so envious...

"Little friend, what are you looking at?" Just as he was looking at this uncle enviously, a woman's voice disturbed his ear.

Only then did he come to his senses: "No...it's nothing."

"Do you want that chocolate?" The woman covered her lips with a gentle chuckle: "The eyes are about to fall out."

Lin Suihuan was embarrassed Scratching her head: "It's so obvious."

This woman is well-dressed, with an elegant demeanor that is by no means ordinary, with kindness and gentleness in her eyes, stepping on high-heeled shoes, and putting the Ultraman toy suit in her hand on the foreign uncle's in the car.

Holding his arm: "Husband, give the chocolate to this kid."

"Isn't this your favorite?" the man asked her in standard Mandarin.

His wife also loves this chocolate, and he buys it every time he comes to the supermarket.

"I'm picky during pregnancy. If I can't eat what I want, I will definitely be unhappy all day." The woman happily stuffed the chocolate into Lin Suihuan's hand, and looked around him suspiciously: "Go to the supermarket by yourself? Stomach You are so old, you can't walk around, seeing you are so young, are you married?"

"Thank you, thank you sister!" Lin Suihuan took the chocolate, nestled it in his hand full of joy, and said embarrassingly: "I am here This class of people..."

"You kid has such a sweet mouth, hahaha, I guess I'm old enough to be your mother." She reached out and touched Lin Suihuan's belly, her hands were well clad, and her jade fingers were in a hurry, and she knew at a glance that she would never let go kitchen.

Lin Suihuan retorted: "No, you look so young!"

"My son is twenty-seven, and he came here from abroad without telling us. Oh, he hasn't come home for several years. An uncle gave him We called and said that he was divorced and married here, and now he doesn't like human beings anymore, maybe he has a mental problem, alas, my father and I hurried over to see him."

Lin Suihuan was shocked: "Huh? There is such a thing!" The

two unknowingly chatted while browsing the shelves together, and the foreign uncle behind him frantically stuffed his wife's favorite snacks into the shopping cart.

"Isn't it? His dad and I are so worried. Every time we call to ask him, just two words, don't worry about it! Now it's hard for the two of us to put down the things in the company and want to see how he is doing. I can't answer the phone, and I can't get in touch. Maybe it's because we disciplined him too strictly when we were young, which made him so rebellious now."

"Ah, how could there be such a person! It's not easy for parents to raise a child. Don't know how to repay it? Sigh..."

Lin Suihuan rubbed his belly: "My parents passed away, otherwise I must make money to take good care of them!"

"My God, you little boy, we If only my son was half as good as you, it would be a peace of mind." The woman wiped her tears sadly.

Even the foreign uncle behind him shook his head helplessly: "You might as well just say that you want to travel abroad and see your son by the way..."

"What do you mean? My son belongs to me alone? He left Are you not responsible for running away from home?"

"Okok, it's all my fault." The uncle subconsciously covered his face, afraid of being slapped.

The woman turned her head: "I used to love this chocolate when I was pregnant, and it has become a habit until now."

"Really! Me too!"

"My son doesn't know how to understand the pain of being pregnant for ten months, so unfilial , It's been several years and I don't know how to go home to see it."

"Didn't this raise a white-eyed wolf?!" Lin Suihuan was shocked, and quickly touched his lower abdomen, thinking to himself that his baby must never be like this in the future.

In just ten minutes, the two hit it off very well.

In the end, the couple answered the phone, saying that the secretary had found the address of the unjust son.

Lin Suihuan also cheered for them: "Don't worry, your son will definitely know how to repent after so many years!

" leave. Before leaving, she couldn't help but put her arms around her husband and complained: "You think our son would be so much

less worried?

"

Also very distressed.

And just now I saw the Ultraman toy set bought for their son in the shopping cart of the couple. I heard that their child is already 27? I still like this at this age, quite childlike.

After a while, Song Yu took some processed lobsters and abalones and wanted to make a seafood risotto tonight.

"What are you thinking about?" He snapped his fingers to bring people back to their senses.

"Ah?" He was so serious in a daze that he didn't have time to hide the chocolate in his hand and it was taken away: "Ah, ah, give it back to me!"

"So you're secretly learning to be bad here?" He muffled a laugh.

Song Yu's height was far below that of Lin Suihuan's, and he couldn't touch it with his hand raised.

Lin Suihuan was so anxious that he wanted to jump up, but he felt a little tired when his stomach stepped on his feet, and touched Song Yu's stomach: "Give it to me!"

"Kiss me."

"Oh, don't make trouble, someone will recognize you soon." What do you do? Put on your mask quickly." Lin Suihuan was in a hurry.

"There are so many people." Regardless of the external factors, Song Yu pulled off the mask and kissed him on the tip of the nose: "It's agreed, only one bite, pregnant women can't eat chocolate, you have made an exception too many times Already ."

"Oh, I know." Lin Suihuan became impatient instead: "Then I'm greedy!"

Song Yu was a little surprised: "Knowing that I'm gluttonous, are you still so confident?"

Seeing Lin Suihuan inserting Waist pointing at him.

Listening to his answer, Lin Suihuan's back became even stiffer: "Hey! Is the baby mine alone?! It's not you who sowed the seeds, it's the baby in the belly who wants to eat, and it has nothing to do with me." It's

all fallacies ...

I bought a bunch of things and went home. Although the distance is not far, I chose to drive because Lin Suihuan was too tired to walk with a big belly.

When Lin Suihuan returned home, he told Song Yu about his adventure just now: "That couple is so pitiful. They raised such a big son who said he ran away from home and left. They are so supercilious, alas..."

"And , I heard that her son is twenty-seven, the same age as you! She even likes to play Ultraman. They don't know where their son lives. It's not easy for parents to worry about this, Lao Song, What do you say?"

Song Yu sorted out the shopping bags and put the things in the refrigerator in the refrigerator. Today's dinner was thrown in the kitchen for processing.

"I think..." There was a slight bad premonition in his heart.

Why does this story sound so familiar?

The rebellious son ran away from home and didn't come home for many years. In addition, the woman still likes to eat hazelnut chocolate.

However, mental illness and rebellion obviously have nothing to do with him, Song Yu shook his head helplessly, it seems that there are still many people fighting for love in the world.

Lin Suihuan sighed that being a parent is not easy: "Our baby will not be like this in the future, right?"

"Of course not, you are so cute, and you have a father with long ears, the baby must think it's cool."

Song Yu Rubbing his head, his tone was full of pride.

Skip the topic just now and forget about it. After the last pregnancy test in a few days, I will go to the hospital to prepare for the delivery.

Lin Suihuan felt tired when he got home, so he turned into a little panda and rolled around in the living room.

Song Yu held him in one hand while cooking in the kitchen.

The little one is very obedient and cute, with its furry head resting on his shoulder, licking Song Yu's cheek from time to time like a kiss, at such times he can always appreciate the fun of those cat owners.

After all, who can say no to such a furry and cute baby?

What's more, his family is unique in the world.

Song Yu unscrewed the stew pot to watch the heat, and patted Lin Suihuan on the back when he was free, coaxing him to sleep like a child: "I'll wake you up when it's ready, go to sleep. "

Aww..."

Lin Suihuan licked his face with his short mouth, and Song Yu just held him in his arms and shook him gently.

The doorbell at home was rang, and it was noisy.

"Aww?"

"It's okay, it should be a delivery, you sleep with you," I bought a bunch of baby products when I entered the mall just now, and they should have just been delivered.

Lin Suihuan took a deep breath, turned his head in the other direction and continued to hug and sleep.

The door opened.

Junjun! Are you surprised?! Are you surprised?!" Song Ying appeared at the door holding a set of Ultraman toys: "Do you like it?!"

Song Yu: "..."

"Mom, I didn't like Ultraman after I was ten years old." He was speechless.

Obviously, I vaguely didn't correspond to the test in my heart just now, the unfilial son and white-eyed wolf that Lin Suihuan said was really me.

"Hey, when did you get a pet? I heard that you bought a zoo just to keep this? Is it legal in China?" Song Ying stepped on high heels and approached the house.

Seeing the layout of this house: "How many houses in our family do you live in? You have to live in this kind of place, and what's wrong with your Uncle Zhou? I heard that you are abnormal?"

And the foreign man behind Song Ying With a serious face: "Are you married? Divorced again? Your mother and I don't know whether to take us as parents or not!"

Lin Suihuan felt several people talking in his ears, and he blinked and saw the beautiful aunt in the supermarket just now .

Song Yu didn't listen to the two of them talking, touched Lin Suihuan's head, and said softly: "Go back to the bedroom and put on your clothes, and wait for me obediently inside if you don't want to come out."

"Aww?" Lin Suihuan was put on the ground, and he ran into the bedroom with cute little steps.

Song Ying was still smiling when she entered the door, but when she saw her son and a red panda talking to herself, she was in a bad mood.

"Junjun, are you okay? Why is this child so confused?" She was nervous and wanted to touch Song Yu's forehead.

Song Yu: "What are you doing here? Didn't I say that I would go back to find you for a while, what should I do if I suddenly come over and scare him?"

Song Ying: "..."

"Stinky boy, why did you talk to your mother?!"

Song Yu : "Mr. Fels, Ms. Song Ying, what's the matter with you two coming here? Huh?"

"I heard that you are abnormal, come and have a look. If the situation is true, I will send you to the doctor immediately." Fels sat imposingly On the sofa, he snorted coldly: "Looking at you like this, it is probably hopeless!"

The author has something to say:

Xiaoguai: Am I calling Lao Song a white-eyed wolf? Was I being rude just now?

Mother Song: Pupil earthquake! !

Father Song: Hello? 120? Yes, there is a psychopath here, yes, my son, come and take him away, hurry up! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2022-11-16 13:06:08-2022-11-17 16:00:45 for me or the little angel who

irrigated the nutrient solution—thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Wang Zai 10 bottles of milk;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!