Chapter 28 Please, it's super cool to be a nanny for my wife!

Sudden allergies, Lin Suihuan, who was still saying he was fine, fell asleep when he arrived at the hotel.

In order not to delay the progress of the filming, Song Yu made dinner early in the morning and watched him take the medicine before leaving. The filming should be finished as soon as possible so that everyone can rest.

This time the time is relatively short, and it is approaching the end of the year. Whoever delays the schedule may have to work overtime for the new year, so everyone from the set to Song Yu hopes to end it as soon as possible.

After falling asleep until two o'clock in the afternoon, Lin Suihuan's phone next to his pillow vibrated and buzzed.

The curtains were drawn tightly, and the good sun at noon was blocked out.

The quilt on the bed was rolled into a small ball, and the villain inside didn't even have a head out.

Annoyed by the vibration and finally noisy, a hand was stretched out from under the quilt to take the mobile phone in, picked it up and put it next to the ear, the voice was still sticky just after waking up: "Well... hello——"

"Well, good afternoon, first Get your head out of the quilt." The man's voice was gentle, coming from the other side of the phone.

Lin Suihuan obediently followed the instructions with his eyes closed, obviously he still didn't wake up, and he didn't even want to answer one more word: "..."

"Little boy." Song Yu lowered his voice gently: "Get up and eat something first Go back to sleep, okay?"

"Well..." Lin Suihuan took a deep breath, his cheeks were warm: "I'm not hungry."

"There's a thermometer by the bedside, bite it on your forehead, and tell me the number." He patiently Teaching: "I still have three hours before I can go back. I only have the last set of clothes left .

"

Just the big ears that are extraordinarily soft.

He touched it subconsciously, why hasn't he retracted yet?

It is really uncomfortable to wear a hat to press your ears when you go out every day.

The two fluffy ears pricked up in his autobiographical paper seemed to be a little itchy, and Lin Suihuan subconsciously shook like a kitten.

Lying on the bed for half a minute, the infrared thermometer was measured against the forehead, and it took a long time to open the eyes to see the number clearly: "37.8..."

"It's much better, get up, or I won't be able to sleep at night."

"Ah..."

Lin Suihuan was caught He got used to it, and the two of them seemed to be back before the divorce.

Song Yu used to be like this. Although he was outside to make announcements, he would always see a lot of news when he woke up. The person on the screen was like a robot boyfriend, telling him where to find honey water, when to go out, and when to bring an umbrella. It is what fruit in the refrigerator needs to be eaten within a few days.

At that time, he was a carefree young master, doing odd jobs with his father on the set every day, and occasionally serving as a trainee photographer to shoot beautiful people.

Now...

Lin Suihuan was lying on the bed in a big shape. When the quilt was lifted, he was completely empty. He reached out and grabbed the air twice, but he still couldn't get up, and fell heavily on the pillow again.

Looking down, the lower abdomen seems to be a little bigger, and the toes can no longer be seen when lying down—

"Good morning, baby—" Lin Suihuan patted his round belly in satisfaction.

The cub in the lower abdomen probably hasn't woken up yet, and the one who has been tossed for the past two days has no fetal movement, except for the occasional backache that makes him feel a little worse, it doesn't seem to have any reaction.

This is the wonder of having Alpha pheromone?

In the past few months, he almost died of discomfort, and was tossed every day to sleep on the floor in the toilet, but now with Alpha's company and his smell, Xiaobao will stop making trouble.

It 's amazing...

He patted the navel, trying to wake Xiaobao up: "Get up!" The

pajamas were messed up by him, and the little belly leaked out, which was so cute that it made the whole waist pitiful.

The air conditioner in the bedroom is fully turned on, and he can't feel the cold without wearing pajama pants.

Song Yu chuckled when he heard the conversation between him and Xiaobao: "You get up first, the milk is in the thermos, and if the porridge is cold, I'll ask the waiter to go upstairs to warm it up for you, and the other dishes are downstairs, you wake up I'll let them heat it up and send it to you."

"Okay—" Lin Suihuan smiled sweetly for no reason: "Old Song, you are such a good person..."

Song Yu: "..."

He really wanted to In Lin Suihuan's words, he is a good Alpha, a good father, and a good husband.

Besides, since when was he a good person?

After failing to get up twice, Lin Suihuan finally mustered up the courage to try to catch the air again.

"Put on your shoes."

As soon as Lin Suihuan's feet touched the ground, Song Yu's reminder followed him. He wondered if this person had been monitored in the room?

"There's no surveillance, get dressed and go out to eat." He reminded again.

"I know!" He pouted unconvinced, found a pair of socks from the bedside table and wanted to put them on, angrily said in a low voice, "I can't put them on again!"

In order to relieve his allergies, he drank a lot of water last night, and his body was a little swollen in the morning. Coupled with the inconvenience of his pregnant belly, the puffy little dumpling sat on the edge of the bed with his socks and let it go for half a minute, and finally went barefoot. Ya went out and stepped on it, took the milk in and drank it, and was going to round it up before going back to sleep.

Song Yu seemed to know what he was worrying about, so he comforted him softly, and he could think of his smiling face through the phone screen: "If you can't put it on, you can wait for me to go back to help you put it on, and wear slippers on the ground, don't catch cold."

Lin Suihuan felt guilty He rubbed his nose, but still put on his shoes in silence.

Sometimes he really doesn't understand why Song Yu knows him so well, as if he can count how many times he breathes every day.

Su Yao on the phone is urging him to touch up his makeup quickly and start work soon.

After Lin Suihuan put on his shoes, he was still wearing a large plush one-piece pajamas, light blue, his favorite cartoon character, and the big hat on the back made it easier to wear when going out.

The porridge is not cold, but the seafood porridge will have a fishy smell if it is not reheated.

He didn't want to bother the waiter, so he carried the box and prepared to go downstairs to the restaurant, just in time to eat the dishes Song Yu put on the bottom after frying, so as not to have to wash the dishes.

"Are you going to be too busy today?"

"It's okay, I'll go back early. The brand still wants to go abroad for filming. I still have something to do at home and I want to take advantage of the business trip."

Lin Suihuan dragged Mao The velvet slippers got on the elevator, and yawned sleepily: "Then when are you going?"

Song Yu said indifferently: "Forget it, it's too much trouble to take you, and I may be busy with work, your English is not good, so I lost it and looked for it." What can I do if I can't?"

There was a bit of ridicule in the words, and Lin Suihuan retorted angrily: "What! How do you know that my English is not good? How old am I... Besides, why do you have to take me there."

Work is work, they are They, Lin Suihuan has always been very measured in this regard.

Song Yu was silent on the phone for two seconds, with a sweet smile: "I know, and I have to take you with me. I can go there to relax after the New Year."

"The restaurant has already ordered, go upstairs after eating, Don't run around, call me if you have something to do, do you hear me?"

"I know, I know!" Lin Sui replied with a smile, and pressed the elevator to go down.

Before Su Yao came to remind him again, Song Yu didn't hang up the phone in a hurry.

Lin Suihuan was rather curious: "Why do you think my English is not good? I graduated from a prestigious university!"

"Well, I guess."

He hates people saying that he is not good at studying or that he is an omega. I feel that his gender, coupled with a somewhat well-off family, does not require any effort at all, and is just a fancy embroidered pillow.

Although he is indeed a bit stupid and doesn't have much ink in his stomach...

but it doesn't mean he doesn't work hard!

"Let me tell you, I used to practice oral English with foreigners in order to learn English - people praised me for learning pronunciation standards very fast, how do you know if you are not obedient! Cut——"

"Xiao Huan, we It's time to start work, hurry up and stop talking! Song Yu won't leave unless you hang up! " Su Yao was about to roll her eyes at the scene.

"Ooooh, okay." Lin Suihuan put down the phone.

Just as the elevator opened with a ding dong, he lowered his head to unlock the screen of his phone but saw no one coming, and bumped into a straight chest.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't look at the road." Lin Suihuan rubbed his forehead and pulled his hat tightly.

"Suihuan?"

Lin Suihuan's gaze stayed on the plush pajamas supported by his swollen belly when the other party was talking, but he seemed to be frozen with his head down.

As his fingertips touched the red button to hang up the phone, he raised his head and stammered: "Wei...Uncle Wei."

He walked out of the elevator, and the two of them faced each other without saying a word until the elevator door closed again .

The man standing in front of him was as if they had met for the first time, with a mature and steady aura around him, a high-end tailored suit against his tall and straight figure, the dial on his wrist seemed to hide the stars and the moon, turning his wrist The refracted light suddenly caught Lin Suihuan's eyes.

The two looked at each other, and Lin Suihuan's heartbeat suddenly rose: "You...how are you..."

The little assistant behind Wei Changting trotted all the way from the hotel gate: "Mr. Wei, the design drawings are here." It

was Zhou Nai, the kind person who bought him spicy sticks yesterday.

He trotted over to see Lin Suihuan and jumped his eyelids in surprise, and waved his hand slightly to say hello to him.

"Send the drawings up first." Wei Changting handed the room card in his arms to Zhou Nai, and looked sideways at Lin Suihuan: "The last time I saw you was a few years ago, and you have grown taller.

" It's been a long time since I've been an adult, maybe I'm twenty-three, I'm running around..." He lowered his head guiltyly, in front of Wei Changting, he was like a child who had run away from home for a few years, and was suddenly disturbed by his parents who had done something bad .

Wei Changting is ten years older than him. He is an internationally renowned designer who was once his father's student and someone he...has admired for more than ten years.

Lin Suihuan took a deep breath, put his hands in the pockets of his plush pajamas, and clutched the phone tightly with sweaty palms, but subconsciously wanted to make his pajamas looser. He was so guilty...

no Dare to let Wei Changting know the fact that he is pregnant.

Wei Changting looked at him quietly for a while, reaching out to touch his shy and slightly flushed face, Lin Suihuan took a step back, bit his lips tightly, and looked into those indifferent and bottomless abyss-like eyes .

Wei Changting smiled: "You have changed."

"It seems to have grown up a lot." His eyes caught Lin Suihuan's pregnant belly that he wanted to cover up: "How many months?"

"Several months..."

Hearing this answer, he first smiled, "Song Yu 's ?

" It's a big assist—— Half Bai Yueguang, which belongs to Huanzai, is someone I admired a lot when I was young. I didn't particularly like it, because before it germinated, the whole person was cut off by Song Meiren... Song Meiren has been secretly in love for many years, and she is quick and ruthless. Doting on his wife is the fiercest, he deserves to have a wife.