Chapter 20 Don't bully me!

The luggage was spread out on the ground, and Lin Suihuan picked it up for a long time but couldn't find the painkiller he had hidden in his clothes.

The thread on the arm broke at some point, and blood oozes from the thick gauze wrapped around it.

Lin Suihuan realized that he shouldn't tell him that he was hungry, but just told Song Yu to work hard and leave him alone, then hung up the phone.

The scenery on the twelfth floor is exceptionally good, and the coastal cities are not so cold even in winter.

Before checking in, the waiter opened the window for ventilation. Lin Suihuan sat on the sofa and drank two mouthfuls of plain water, staring at his balance in a daze.

It will take a few days for the salary at the supermarket cashier to be settled. Do you want to borrow some money from Song Yu?

Or advance some wages?

It doesn't seem very good to ask for money without doing anything.

Lying on the sofa for a while, probably because he slept too much in the afternoon, and his arm lost blood again. When he got up, his eyes went dark, and he almost fell backwards again.

With a muffled sound, he fell back to his seat.

Accompanied by the harsh sound of the leather sofa being worn out in the quiet room, the coastline outside the window is particularly beautiful, and the lighthouse also shines white light into the sky, making the room darker.

He looked around and couldn't find the button to turn on the light.

He had already finished eating the food that Song Yu brought with him in the morning. Thinking about it carefully, it seemed that he only ate some simple fruits in the afternoon.

It was already six o'clock at this moment, how could he not be hungry.

Lin Suihuan had some unexpected overeating. From the beginning of his pregnancy, the first month was the darkest time in his life. He had no money in his pocket and didn't pay wages. He ate white steamed buns for a long time. Surviving such difficult conditions is also a kind of fate.

What he thought was very simple, he just wanted to eat well, sleep well, and live every day well.

But the real life is that I am hungry now, and I can't sleep when I am hungry.

It is said that emotions during pregnancy can be extremely sensitive.

Lin Suihuan didn't remember how many times she shed tears because of unhappy meals.

He knew that he was about to become a father, and he had the responsibility of being a breadwinner on his shoulders, but now he was really hungry, and his stomach was rumbling.

In the pitch black, Lin Suihuan hugged his knees.

After an unknown amount of time, the electronic lock on the door of the room was opened.

The lights in the room turned on in vain, and Lin Suihuan almost didn't open his eyes.

This sweet scent of pheromones gets lost in the air as soon as the man walks in.

Omega's eyes were red as if she had cried, her cheeks were buried in her knees, her injured arm was hanging aside as if it was separated from her body.

When we parted in the afternoon, he was so hasty that he didn't have time to ask anything.

Song Yu put down the bag in his hand, hurriedly unbuttoned the coat on his body, and walked towards the coffee table before taking off his shoes: "Why don't you close the windows?"

Looking around, he quickly closed the windows and opened them again With the air conditioner on, the temperature inside the room was almost the same as outside.

Lin Suihuan's eyelashes fluttered, and they only returned to some warmth when he was held in his arms.

Looking up, I saw the man's sharp jaw line. The makeup on the man's forehead was not removed, and the hair was combed back by hairspray, which added a bit of coldness that repulsed people thousands of miles away on the deep handsome appearance.

It's just that when looking at him, the tenderness in the eyes almost melted into water.

"Where does it hurt? Huh? Why are you crying again?" He almost hated why he couldn't separate himself, and while holding someone to comfort him, he took out a tissue to wipe his tears; "I shouldn't have asked you to come back first, now this I don't know if the doctor can make an appointment."

Not to mention the late hour, if Song Yu went to the hospital blatantly, there would be another commotion in L City, and he couldn't bear the responsibility of putting Lin Suihuan in danger because of himself.

Lin Sui's words slowed down, as if he was in a daze.

His hoarse voice was a little soft: "Old Song..."

"Well, tell me."

Song Yu hurriedly asked the hotel staff to bring up all the disinfection tools, and couldn't help but murmur: "Where do you meet?" I arrived, why didn't I know to be more careful, fortunately, it's easy to get inflammation in winter, otherwise..."

"You, is there food in your bag?"

"..."

His eyes were like sticky Looking at the bag that Song Yu brought back, Lin Suihuan recognized that this was his favorite brand of cake.

There was an inexplicable grief in Song Yu's heart, as if he had abused this little panda. Looking at his expectant eyes, people who don't know would think how long he hadn't given him food.

"Yes, your favorite food. I just bought it on the way." Song Yu brought the cake over: "Eat less sweetness, it will hurt your teeth."

"Thank you ao..." Lin Sui happily took some Be careful.

The hand that took the cake was quick, and the other hand was raised subconsciously and put down in pain.

Lin Suihuan liked to eat cakes in this chain of Zero Degrees before, Song Yuji remembers.

"Why did you come back so early?" Lin Suihuan took off his hat, and his ears shook a few times in the air.

"It's over."

"Oh..." The

arm was also re-medicated.

After learning about his symptoms of hypoglycemia, he also asked the doctor.

It's all caused by anemia, coupled with the pheromone disorder, it is estimated that it will take a while to nourish the body.

Blood transfusions are not allowed during pregnancy, but at the same time, no more blood loss is allowed. Lin Suihuan's blood type is special. If something goes wrong, there is no way to find a suitable blood donor in the first place, so extra care must be taken.

It was too late to cook, so he asked the hotel to make some convenient side dishes and delivered them directly.

When Lin Suihuan went to the toilet, Song Yu turned over the silent phone.

The broker's phone calls and messages add up to ninety-nine, and Su Yao is about to go crazy at the scene.

Song Yu subconsciously glances at the direction of the bathroom and goes to the soundproof balcony to answer the phone.

Su Yao's voice is slightly hoarse, and she no longer has the energy to shout to him: "brother, where are you? Come back, hurry up!! Don't force me! Today is the first cooperation with the Banxia brand, so you just dove What do you mean?!"

She lowered her volume: "I agree that you want to take Lin Suihuan with you! Has the room been arranged? Have you found a kitchen for cooking? You also have to give sister one more or less. Save face!"

"I'll go back in a while, and I can compensate ten times the loss in the middle."

"Song Yu! I warn you, once or twice, sister can hide it from you, but if this continues! This kind of situation can't happen, don't take it." Threatening me by announcing Lin Suihuan's matter, think about it yourself, with your name today, if you announce the other half, can he bear it as an ordinary person? If you really feel sorry for him, you should do it Good job and protect him!"

Su Yao said earnestly, after all, she has been in this business for a long time, and she can figure out how to pinch people's weakness in a few days.

She doesn't deny that Song Yu is a good seed, but such a cash cow must not regret the name of the object.

This sentence really made him hesitate for a while, and the salty sea breeze blew in his ears.

Seeing that he was loose, Su Yao chased after the victory: "Today's small press conference, you have to come back later and at least show up. I'm now....

" ,"

Su Yao: "?"

As soon as the voice fell, there was a beeping mechanical voice on the phone.

Having worked in the industry for many years, Broker Su's name is quite reputable.

Today is considered to be once again... planted.

"You're bothered by the toilet for two minutes, you're sick!"

She scolded her angrily, and Yan Nan and Li Moan outside the dressing room looked at each other and silently averted their eyes.

Song Yu ran away after answering the phone call, and drove away by himself. Everyone at the scene was stunned.

"What are you looking at? Hurry up and wait for another half an hour. Where's Lao Zheng? Tell him to go to the hotel and drag him back to me!!"

"Yes, yes, please don't be angry, take it easy." Yan Nan supported Su Yao's back to give her relief.

If I don't save this poor man, I'm afraid I will faint from anger.

Since becoming a manager, Su Yao just thinks that the world is beautiful, at least her aunt is so angry that she doesn't bother to come!

——Song

Yu hung up the phone and went to the bathroom, and knocked on the door: "Hey, do you need help?"

After a while, no one came out of the room, and he was a little worried.

The last time when Lin Suihuan locked the bathroom door with morning sickness, he still had lingering fears in his heart.

"I've already said it! Don't call me obedient!" The squeamish voice responded with a bit of anger: "You... why don't you come in for a while."

"What's wrong?"

Song Yu didn't care, Unscrew the door handle and go straight in.

"This bag is too tight, I can't untie it with my hand, but I want to go to the bathroom..."

The pig's trotter in my hand was tightly wrapped this time.

The overalls he was wearing today still had buttons, and he couldn't untie the other side no matter what.

There was shyness on the red face: "Am I... so annoying."

Lin Suihuan saw that he hadn't helped him untie it for a long time, so he hesitated: "I'll try it myself, you, you first Go out."

"No." Song Yu spread his hands and whispered in his ear: "I was just thinking about how to take you with me at any time." The

man's unbuttoned hand paused on the edge of his gland, and his Adam's apple swallowed unnaturally.

Only he, as Lin Suihuan's alpha, knows how sweet this person is.

"What are you doing, don't blow into my ears!" He hurriedly took a step forward to get out of the man's arms; "Don't do this!"

His blushing was sudden, and he was sensitive to resistance.

Song Yu's eyes were a little turbulent, and there was a little incomprehension in the eyes that looked at him.

Lin Suihuan's animal ears stand upright under normal circumstances. Song Yu's breathing was shallow, but her ears were well developed and sensitive.

"What's wrong?" Song Yu looked down, a deep smile spread in his eyes.

Stepping back, the person almost approached the edge of the pool: "Isn't it just blowing your breath and not kissing you, is this against the law?

" "

He chuckled: "The ears are so sensitive? Blow it and there will be a reaction?"

"What reaction! I, I, I... I..." Omega almost exploded, and he wanted to scream when he was caught : "You! Don't..."

"You are not allowed to bully you?" Song

Yu's thin lips tugged lightly: "But I want to bully you .

" man! ! Sister Su: Help! Is there any reason! !