Chapter 18 I heard that the child's father is dead?

Yan Nan stood at the door and looked around, reconfirming that he had gone to the wrong unit and floor.

"Have you had breakfast?" Lin Suihuan was drowsy, and the hair on his head was raised.

Yan Nan was stunned for a long while without moving his footsteps, the cosmetic bag in his hand fell to the ground with a "bang", and he still couldn't believe his eyes several times.

Omega is wearing a one-piece plush pajamas, his head is already covered by the pajamas hat, and there are two small ears on the dark bear pajamas style, he may be able to see a chirp on the pajamas when he turns around. Tail...

A discerning person would see that this is just waking up, even an assistant wouldn't sleep here, would he?

Anyone who has a little contact with Song Yu's work knows that he is most disgusted by any staff member who crosses the line and contacts him, exaggerating to the point that someone will send him a text message to show his goodwill, and the person will disappear from the team tomorrow.

Before he could be dazed for a minute, Song Yu poked his head out from the kitchen, chased to the door with slippers in his hands, squatted down and lifted the omega's feet to put them on: "Didn't you just let you wear slippers and ignore my words? "

..." Yan Nan's pupils trembled.

"We want to have breakfast together." Song Yu didn't raise his head, and the invitation was not urgent: "You came an hour early."

"Brother, I really can't come later."

Today at six o'clock in the evening There is still a schedule for the press conference. If he doesn't come early tomorrow, he will be able to disappear in Huansheng Entertainment with his cosmetic bag.

Hearing what he said, it seemed that he was quite resentful because of his early arrival.

"Go wash your face and eat right away." Song Yu habitually wanted to pinch Lin Suihuan's cheek.

Lin Suihuan hurriedly dodged, he kept his current identity in mind, so he couldn't expose it!

It was clear yesterday! Why does this person still like to use his hands and feet!

The smell wafted from the kitchen, Yan Nan obviously came here after having breakfast, but his stomach still let out a loud growl.

Who cooks five dishes, one soup and one porridge early in the morning! !

And the portions on the table are not big, some goji berries are added to the pigeon soup, the meat is not very greasy, and it is steaming, and the little oil on the top of the light soup is taken away by the oil-absorbing paper. The color is light yellow, the pigeon is not big and has been cut into small pieces.

Pumpkin and millet porridge is served with stir-fried vegetables and egg rolls, and there are several cut fruit pieces mixed together in the transparent bento box at the table.

He talked about eating together, but actually prepared two sets of bowls and chopsticks.

"Brother, are you hungry?" Lin Suihuan was already sitting at the dining table, but when he saw that a bowl was missing, he got up and ran into the kitchen to get it.

He was wearing dark green dinosaur pajamas, and his tail wagged from side to side as he picked up his small steps.

He is not tall enough to reach the chopstick cage with his hand.

The kitchen and the living room are connected, and the door in the middle is also translucent, and a small shadow walks around in the house.

Song Yu reminded him to walk slowly.

Who is this person?

Song Yu's...brother?

They don't even look alike!

Song Yuyi looks like a pure tough guy of mixed blood, so there shouldn't be such a cute bloodline in his family, right?

Yan Nan blinked and looked at it for a long time, and finally saw his work badge on the suitcase.

What a team.

Yesterday morning, Su Yao said in the group that Aite had recruited several newcomers to help, but he didn't expect Song Yu's family to have one. The relationship is not simple at first glance.

What they need in this line of work is discerning eyes. In order to prevent misfires with artists, most of the entertainment company staff are Beta, and Yan Nan is no exception. He has been in the industry for many years and has received rave reviews. After so many troubles among celebrities, he dares to conclude that this person must be Song Yu's half brother!

Lin Suihuan quickly explained that this is really not the case.

After thinking for a long time, I couldn't tell a complete lie.

He is just a new little assistant, and has nothing to do with Song Yu. He is just a poor father-to-be who ran away as an alpha after the divorce and prepared to raise a baby by himself.

"When I came early in the morning, Mr. Song dropped by to let me have a meal. We are not familiar with each other." Lin Suihuan frowned as he bit the spare ribs in the bowl and ate a mouthful.

Song Yu stretched out his hand; "Spit it out."

Yan Nan watched Omega spit out the pork ribs in Song Yu's hand with the bones in his mouth, and then opened his mouth to take a sip of the milk that was handed to his mouth, patting himself satisfied. "Really!"

Song Yu didn't even bother to lift his eyes: "Yeah."

Yan Nan; "... oh."

He really believed in evil.

"From now on, we will be colleagues at work!" Lin Sui laughed happily, his eyes bent into little moons.

He sat on the dining table with his legs dangling, his unpainted skin was just right at this distance.

Yan Nan had to admit that this was one of the few baby muscles he had ever seen.

"Brother, do you want to eat?" He peeled a piece of orange and handed it over.

At that moment, Yan Nan felt that he must be suffering from hysteria, as if he saw a little panda standing at his feet with his hands raised, and there was no room for him to refuse.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, I'll give you all of this!"

"Good..." Song Yu hesitated, and changed his address: "Cough, eat your own food."

Yan Nan continued Tangerine didn't understand the meaning of this.

When the doctor came yesterday, he said that his body's resistance was a bit low, and he should eat more fruits, preferably oranges, which have more water.

However, Lin Suihuan really doesn't like to eat very much, especially after pregnancy, he doesn't catch a cold with sour fruits, and he sighs every day why there are no spicy fruits in the world?

Lin Sui puffed his mouth, and quietly ran behind Yan Nan: "Brother, I'll eat it for you!"

"..." Yan Nan was even more sure that this person must be Song Yu's younger brother, who was somewhat related, Otherwise, I wouldn't care about him like this.

"Did you give it to me on purpose because you don't like it?"

Lin Suihuan's expression

turned pitiful into QAQ; he vomited after eating oranges yesterday, and really didn't want to eat them.

Yan Nan blinked, and opened his clothes pocket: "Put it in."

"Thank you!!"

Song Yu brought a bowl of freshly steamed soup dumplings from the kitchen and put them on the table, satisfied that the oranges on the table had already was eaten.

"Yan Nan should eat some too, I guess he won't be able to eat anymore."

Yan Nan looked at the pork rib soup that he had been staring at for a long time with tears in his eyes: "Thank you!!"

Lin Suihuan showed embarrassment, and whispered: "Actually, I can eat a little more..."

There will definitely be media in the place after a while Taking pictures, next week is the New Year. As long as the progress of this work is fast enough, we should be able to get two days off before the Chinese New Year.

In an extremely weird atmosphere, Yan Nan made him a make-up, and the driver downstairs waited for a long time.

——The

staff around Song Yu is very simple, manager Su Yao, makeup artist Yan Nan, and a driver Uncle Zheng, as well as the young bodyguard Li Moran who has not long graduated from a sports school but has strong professional ability, and his own sister Li Mo'an, the brother and sister are alphas, who were once the men's and women's champions in the World Sanda Competition.

And, a newly appointed assistant to a male mother with a hard-working script in hand.

Su Yao has gone to L City one day in advance to watch the scene and discuss the itinerary.

Sitting in the front row of the nanny's car were Li Moran and Yan Nan.

But the back row was occupied by someone, and Lin Suihuan was dragged by Li Mo'an to sit in the last row.

The personality of the two brothers and sisters is the biggest contrast. As a female alpha, she is tall and outstanding, and her high ponytail is very neat when she is tied up. Hug him, who would wear such furry clothes when going out now?

The whole body was covered with airtight clothes, the scarf and small gloves were clearly arranged, the injury on his arm hadn't healed yet, so he was careful in every movement he made.

Along the way, Song Yu was a little unhappy because he didn't sit with Lin Suihuan. He put on a blindfold and closed his eyes to rest his mind. Today, he is expected to work until late at night.

Yan Nan dared not show his air in front of this living ancestor.

Song Yu is now the leading star of Huansheng Entertainment, and she is the only cash cow out of the circle this year. Even the boss can wink at her status in the company.

His nerves are usually very sensitive when he sleeps, especially in the past few months, Song Yu has suffered from insomnia to the point of horror, and the man who was never angry also dropped his glass during the filming in the past few weeks.

Yan Nan was a little apprehensive, sitting next to him was really frightening.

But the back row is not so sensible.

Li Mo'an almost investigated all eight generations of Lin Suihuan's ancestors like checking household registration; "I'll go, all four of my family are alphas, and they also go to school. It turns out that Omega is really soft and soft?"

She moved slightly closer, sniffing Lin Suihuan's scent curiously.

"Sister, my face... my face hurts a bit." Lin Suihuan was a little scared, and his face has been rubbed since he got in the car.

"I'll go, bro, he's super sweet!"

"Li Mo'an." Her brother didn't look back, but frowned and endured the whole journey; "Let go."

"O..." I

've never seen an Omega before . She was very excited, she was a bully since kindergarten, and later in the sports school, besides her brother who was invincible, it was the first time in her life that she saw such a delicate breed.

After driving for less than ten minutes, Lin Suihuan already had three lipstick marks on his face.

Li Moran was sitting beside Song Yu, he already felt that the air pressure around the man was very low, if he didn't stop it in time, he might be thrown on the highway with his old sister.

"It's okay, sister, just be gentle, otherwise it will hurt..."

Lin Suihuan wanted to blend in, so he took the initiative to bring his little face close to her and squeeze it for her.

Li Mo'an bit her lips and her heart softened, already flowing out of her eyes: "My God, you are so cute. If I were your alpha, I would never want to part with divorce. My actions are not serious. If you feel uncomfortable, you must say so."

"Oh? Little Huan, what about your ex-husband? How could he leave you behind? Sister Su talked about your experience in the group yesterday, but I didn't expect you to be pregnant." Yan Nan answered.

"What is he doing now? Why doesn't he know how to care about you! Look at this skinny guy!"

"He..." Lin Suihuan lowered her head guiltily: "It's not convenient."

After all, the child's father is in the car, and he It's not good to say anything. "Could it be possible..."

 Li Mo'ann gasped: "He's not here anymore?"

It doesn't matter if he and Sister Su promise not to reveal their identities.

"Yes, it's gone, this baby belongs to me alone! I want to save money to bring him up alone!"

Song Yu took off the blindfold silently: "?"

The author has something to say:

Huan Zai: I am the best at talking nonsense up!

Song Meiren:? ? Am I still here? ?