Chapter 8

"I will give him an injection of anti-inflammatory first, and when he is stable, he will be taken directly to the hospital for a deformity checkup. As long as the child is fine, then everything is easy to talk about." The

implication is that the child has a higher chance of having problems than Normal people are much bigger.

During the infusion, Fu Huaibei couldn't help but stare at the little panda on the bed, and the smile in his eyes couldn't spread even more.

Tsk tut, Qi Song Yu, this old thing is really lucky, and the beautiful wife in the family is really good-looking.

"What are you looking at? Is it over?" Song Yu suddenly stretched out his hand and directly embraced the half-dream and half-awake villain on the bed, and asked in a concentrated voice.

Fu Huaibei said, "No, you have been married for so long and haven't brought him out to show up. Curious, curious."

The years he and Song Yu have known each other are calculated by carefully counting the distant past, and it would be considered an exaggeration People who wear the same pair of underpants, even if they are such close friends, Song Yu did not shy away from announcing that he had a daughter-in-law when he got married, but he never brought it out to show his face.

After looking at it for a long time, he muttered to himself; "It seems to be different from what I thought."

Song Yu asked; "What's the difference."

"I just didn't expect...you like this kind of money ."

Song Yu asked Their father is a foreigner, so the education they received since childhood was relatively more open. They thought that someone like Song Yu would be especially right with a very hot and beautiful beauty, but they didn't expect that the real little panda would like it. I have been hesitating for many years, and even now I have divorced and have not expressed my intentions, which is really strange and outrageous.

During the infusion, Lin Suihuan's body heat and high fever became more serious.

He woke up in a daze, with only Song Yuhe's injection arm in front of him, subconsciously clenched his cuff.

The hazy little deer's eyes were full of grievances, as if drowsiness had long been a habit of his, and he slipped into his arms aggrieved and sad; "Old Song...I'm in a little pain." The

homeless young master Finally learned to live alone.

The expression on his face was a bit uncomfortable, the dizziness made him uncomfortable, he was dizzy and couldn't distinguish the dream from reality, his soft ears were drooping in the middle of the tap roll, and his rosy little fleshy face was so obedient.

Song Yu touched his forehead distressedly, coaxing him patiently, as he did before when he had a fever; "Good boy, I'll be fine soon."

"It hurts so much." Lin Suihuan groaned, shaking his arm Tried to pull the needle out.

"Huaibei, this needle is not right." Song Yu pressed his hand and said, his handsome face was clouded with worry.

But Fu Huaibei said unhurriedly; "You are a doctor and I am a doctor? Don't let your child soften his heart when he says it hurts." The

doctor turned his head and dispensed the medicine, and then came back to say something stupid; "Quickly pull out the needle!"

"Venous Inflammation?" Song Yu helped him pull out the needle on Lin Suihuan's body with a sullen face.

"Let me go, why did this little one in your family get infected with this one-in-a-million disease?"

The last time I saw such a clear case of phlebitis was when the veins clearly spread upward on the white arm in the textbook.

Song Yu really held back his anger early in the morning and had nowhere to vent his anger. Just how unqualified alpha is he?

How could he not even know that he had phlebitis? !

He also had an injection in the hospital yesterday, but he didn't take a closer look. He felt that Lin Suihuan probably didn't even know that he had phlebitis, but simply felt that the injection was too painful.

Song Yu himself might just be worried about his life, but at the same time he resented that he didn't care enough for him.

It was his fault.

Now that I have phlebitis, I can only observe it. If it is really serious, I can take some antipyretics, and the dose is very small.

Seeing that the little one on the bed was getting more and more sleepy, Song Yu thought, this time, he could no longer sway with his temper, and never let go of his hand again.

The author has something to say:

This is the last manuscript saved, (there is really no drop of it) I will definitely write Brother Jiang tomorrow! !