Chapter 49 She's still a child! !

After the two of them finished their meal, they went to pick up the baby together.

After staying in the baby room for many days, the child would cry at night when he was too young, which easily disturbed Lin Suihuan's sleep, so Song Yu asked the nurse to take care of her, and specially hired two confinement sisters to watch over her in shifts.

Every afternoon, after coaxing Lin Suihuan to take a nap, he would go to the baby room to have a deep affection with his own daughter, father and daughter.

Although there are exchanges, there are not many exchanges.

So much so that when Lin Suihuan saw her daughter again, she couldn't help being shocked: "Is this really the baby I gave birth to?" After not seeing her for

half a month, she turned white a lot!

The arms and legs that were originally a little thin have become a little fatter, and this face has also become white and clean. It can be clearly seen that it is a small mixed race. The bones of the face follow Song Yu's cheeks, and the eyes are still beautiful like glass beads. Green, but the nose and mouth are very similar to Lin Suihuan's, and they have become a combination of two people.

"Wow--" the little girl waved her little hand in the air, looking at him with curious eyes.

It seems that there is no strangeness at all, as if smelling the smell of Lin Suihuan can make him more cordial: "Wow——"

"It's so cute." Lin Suihuan carefully poked his daughter's cheek with his body: "Old Song, look Does she know me?"

"Of course." Song Yu also attached himself to his side: "You are her father, of course I know you."

"Can I kiss her?" Lin Suihuan was curious asked.

"Of course, pay attention to the way you hold the baby. Be sure to support the head, and then gently lift it up like this." The little nurse taught him by demonstrating.

Song Yu had already learned these things a long time ago, reaching out his hands under his hands to prevent him from falling, acting as a protector.

A milky baby with a sweet little boy.

Lin Suihuan couldn't put it down for her, and felt that this little thing was still in his stomach a while ago, but now it has become a living person, so small and so miraculous.

The two cheerfully pushed the child back to the ward.

As for the baby's name, it was also chosen by the two of them. It is better for the little girl to be sweeter.

Lin Suihuan's parents were gone, so Song Yu let the child take his surname. His family didn't care about these things, and there was no throne to pass on, so he asked the Lin family to add someone.

In the end, it was decided to call her Lin Siyu.

There are two of them in the name, a homonym is taken, and the meaning of the word Yu is good, no matter how you look at it, it looks good.

The elders of the Song family knew that they had a granddaughter in their arms, and they wanted to come and see whatever they said. They couldn't stop the smiling faces in the video call, and they liked it no matter how they saw it.

Song Yu wanted to let Lin Suihuan take a good rest this month, and let the two elders come to visit after they were discharged from the hospital.

But the next day, dozens of boxes of wedding candies were airlifted over, and the family's bodyguards distributed them layer by layer. I bought a house and didn't know what to give.

After all, their Song family has nothing but money.

Some children lose their troubles from birth.

The household registration here cannot be registered yet, because the two have not yet remarried, and they will be discharged from the hospital after a while, and they will pick an auspicious day to reapply for the certificate.

The daughter's personality is obviously calmer, unlike other babies who like to cry since she was a child, she spends most of her time lying down and sleeping, even if she is hungry, she just stretches out her little hand to grab the air a few times, and milk comes out of her mouth The milky voice "ah-ah--" to swear that I am hungry now.

From birth to now, she has been eating milk powder.

Letting an omega breastfeed in person also depends on the situation. If Lin Suihuan's thin body feeds the baby again, it is likely that he will not be able to rest well this month.

After all, he had to get up every two o'clock at night, and Lao Song, who wanted to make Lin Suihuan ten pounds fatter, would never allow him to be so tired and kept feeding him milk powder.

However, Lin Siyu was not satisfied with milk powder, she liked to let Lin Suihuan hug her, and then hugged her in his arms, it seemed that her nature made her want to go to a certain place.

Then you can see such a scene, Song Yu carried her daughter back into the stroller, and took a feeding bottle to stop her mouth.

From the very beginning, there was no plan to let Lin Suihuan feed the baby, let alone now.

"Ahh..." She kicked her legs dissatisfied.

"Ah, what? It's been almost a month, you have to learn to take care of yourself, you know?" Song Yu poked her daughter's soft cheek, feeling a little satisfied.

Maybe this is the blood relationship. Adding a small thing to the house is harder to take care of than a kitten or a dog, but it is also more interesting.

I don't know what kind of gender such a well-behaved and quiet little daughter will be divided into in the future?

Song Yuchang imagined that it must be an omega exactly like Xiao Huan, who grew up with a long ponytail and a bright skirt, and called her Daddy bouncingly.

Thinking about such a future, he felt so happy that it was bubbling.

——The

several postoperative physical examinations were very good. Lin Suihuan recovered much better than normal people, his face was ruddy and shiny, and even his tail and ears could be seen where the fluffy hair could be seen. slip.

When he was broadcasting live, he always boasted that he was the "chef" of his family.

Netizens are very envious, seeing that their favorite cubs can be taken care of sincerely and fed so well.

The fans in the live broadcast room affectionately called him "breeder" and

envied him for having fluffy rua every day, and being able to sleep with Lin Suihuan in his arms every day.

The daily working time is only more than one hour. After eating a meal, there will be no extra things to do. Now there are not many people who can concentrate on eating and broadcasting without bringing goods. Many people are squatting for meals. Watching him eat, Lin Suihuan became a new generation of electronic mustard.

Feed the little belly and put the children to sleep, and the two tasks of the day have been successfully completed.

Recently, the FA non-discriminatory group arena has always been shown on TV. Lin Suihuan liked Brother Jiang who gave him spicy noodles before. He paid more attention to it for a few days, and wanted to go to the scene to watch it after he was discharged from the hospital.

It was easy to get two tickets, Song Yu coaxed him to take him away as long as he was healthy enough to be discharged from the hospital.

On the day of the preliminaries, Lin Suihuan watched and slept late.

It was almost early morning, and he was woken up by the sound of jingling in the bathroom. He thought it was the baby who was about to change his diapers again, so he hurriedly got up to coax her, lest she would wake up Lin Suihuan by making a noise.

But when I got up, I found that my daughter was sleeping comfortably in the crib, and she didn't wake up at all.

The omega that should have been lying on the bed disappeared.

The light in the bathroom was not turned on, only a faint light.

Go to the bathroom again?

These days Lin Suihuan seems to go to the toilet a little too often.

"Little boy?" Song Yu searched for the sound in the bathroom, and lowered the volume to avoid waking the baby: "Why didn't you call me when you got up to go to the bathroom."

"I...I'll go to the bathroom, and I'll be fine soon." Lin Sui Huan replied.

The half-open door seems to reflect his upper body. Who doesn't sit on the toilet when going to the bathroom, but stands in front of the mirror?

Song Yu knocked on the door: "Can I come in?"

"No!" He refused decisively.

It was nothing at first, but as soon as he refused Song Yu, he felt something was wrong.

He chuckled lightly: "What's there to be shy about?"

Lin Suihuan had just had the surgery, that's fine, it was Song Yu who helped him, even if he didn't need help, where did he not see it?

How can there be so many little secrets between husband and wife?

"You, you, you, you are not allowed to come in...!"

"What's the matter?" Song Yu asked impatiently, but turned the doorknob.

Lin Suihuan flustered his hands and feet, but he was a step late when he wanted to reach the door.

Song Yu's elbow was against the door, he stuck his head in the past, a little stubbornly refused to allow him to enter the door: "It's so rude... I didn't let you in."

"Yeah, I don't have quality, what's wrong with you, you're not healthy Comfortable?" Song Yu simply grabbed his ears and dragged him out of the gap behind the door.

"Don't pull my ears!" The puffy doormat blushed.

It was very obvious under the dim light, the fair skin was red as if covered in a layer of blood mist, and the eyes were also red, as if he was about to cry.

The little panda grabbed his ears so he couldn't move around.

Song Yu locked the door behind him, his broad shoulders blocked his escape route.

Embracing Lin Suihuan's slender waist, the tip of his nose smelled an unfamiliar scent: "Where do you want to go?"

"I'm going back to sleep..." "Have you

finished using the toilet?" Song Yu picked He raised his eyebrows, and looked deeply into his eyes with lingering eyes.

Lin Suihuan stammered and replied: "Going...it's over."

He felt guilty, and his gaze also vaguely skipped the position of the sink.

There are still unfinished crime scenes left on it, a pile of paper balls and the changed hospital clothes. In addition to his fresh raspberry smell, there is also a sweet and greasy milky smell that does not belong to him in the air.

It smells good when mixed together. Just take a sip of the freshly made milkshake, and you might get a mouthful of milk froth.

"Little boy." Song Yu laughed in a low voice, and seemed to understand what it meant in an instant, quite helpless: "Why didn't you tell me, lest I eat you?"

"Say...what to say..."

"How many What the hell?" Song Yu hugged him, and gently pressed his big hands on his chest.

Lin Suihuan's fine hairs seemed to stand up in an instant, his legs were going to be weak, he moaned, and put his hands on his shoulders and complained: "Don't touch me!"

"You still don't admit it? I can already smell your scent. A few days ago, I thought you smelled of milk on Si Yu's body. So it's from you?"

Song Yu wasn't sure before, but in this situation now Basically determined.

Lin Suihuan lowered his head, a little embarrassed to be told what was on his mind.

The soft face was buried in his collarbone: "Old Song, don't laugh at me..."

"Why should I laugh at you, darling?" Song Yu stroked the soft hair on the top of his head with his generous hands: "It's okay, it's okay, This is all normal."

"Then... how can there be a man, just... that's it, should I feed the baby?" Lin Suihuan's heart was pounding, and her face was so red that she was about to bleed.

The chest has been in pain for several days. At first, Lin Suihuan didn't understand anything. He thought he had bumped into something. It was swollen and uncomfortable. He accidentally wet his hospital gown, only then did he realize what was wrong with him.

In the beginning, Song Yu ate soup every day. Recently, he began to eat high protein to strengthen his body and replenish the necessary energy, so that his body was instantly awakened with the energy of a male mother.

Although male omegas are also natural in this regard, their chest cavity is smaller, so as long as there is a little accumulation, they will feel unbearable pain.

No one has ever told Lin Suihuan that after giving birth to a baby, it's not over yet, he still has to feed him and bear the pain.

"That's because you gave birth to a baby, it's what she needs for growth, just like you eat and sleep, it's all natural." Song Yu patted his back lightly: "Don't be afraid."

"But it hurts... ..."

Lin Suihuan sucked the tip of his nose. I don't know why it hurts so much.

"I got up in the middle of the night just to do this, why didn't you call me?" Song Yu supported his armpit, put him on the sink and sat down.

Sitting like this, Lin Suihuan could barely be as tall as Song Yu.

"My mouth is red from biting." He kissed in distress: "You have to learn to tell me about the pain."

"What can you do..."

When the pain is on yourself, how can others help?

Song Yu pinched his chubby face, rubbed the tip of his nose against his forehead, gently untied the man's pajamas with his fingertips, and said in a deep voice: "Little boy, I will remember one thing in the future."

" What?"

"Your alpha is omnipotent." The man chuckled, as if he had already figured out how to solve his discomfort in his heart.

The deep and hoarse voice played in Lin Suihuan's mind like a loop.

Lin Suihuan's chin was lifted by him, and he tilted his head slightly.

He gently blew on the biting red lips, as if stroking a wounded deer and feeling sorry for him.

Lin Suihuan wanted to ask him how omnipotent he was, but before he could say it, Alpha's pheromones surrounded him.

He had never thought about such a thing, only knew about Song Yuhao, but never thought that it would really be like this... Working hard without complaint.

Probably the so-called title of "head of the family" formed a kind of bondage on his shoulders. Lin Suihuan couldn't bear the pain, let alone comfort.

He whimpered like a wounded little animal, his ears and tail were always subconsciously wrapped around Song Yu's wrist.

Lao Song is not his own baby, if he is fed, will Lao Song grow up?

Such an absurd thought appeared in Lin Suihuan's mind, and Song Yu's bewildering kisses shed tears from his confusing eyes.

In the room, Xiao Siyu was sleeping soundly, and seemed to be hungry, and for the first time began to kick her legs and cry.

The nurse patrolled the room and found that the baby was lying on the crib alone and crying with hunger, so she quickly fed it with a bottle.

While she was still wondering why the two fathers who were supposed to be in the ward disappeared, the bathroom door was opened.

Song Yu came out with the omega in his arms.

"Please, take the child out first." He said softly.

"Oh, good... good!" The nurse didn't dare to look at the two people, and hurriedly pushed the child outside.

Omega's pajamas fell on her shoulders, and she buried her cheeks in the arms of the man inside, not daring to say a word easily, and she couldn't easily see others when she blushed.

"By the way, I need some warm water, can I trouble you..." Song Yu asked politely.

"Okay, okay, no problem." Of course the nurse understood what was going on, and quickly took the hot water bottle.

The baby in the room was also pushed away. Only the two of them were left.

Song Yu took a hot water bottle and gently applied it to his chest, using two layers of cloth to cover it so that it would not be burned: "Does it feel better?"

"Hmm..." He replied in a low voice.

"If you don't know how to do it, you must ask me. Look, it's all red from rubbing, what should I do if the skin and tender flesh are hurt?" Song Yu looked at it distressedly: "It didn't hurt you."

"Bite It hurts..." He pouted, but then denied in a low voice: "Just a little——"

"Why don't you bite me when it hurts." Song Yu asked with some playfulness.

"It's still early, let's sleep for a while." The

sun didn't even rise outside the window, and Song Yu was busy with him for a long time.

Lin Suihuan lay obediently under the quilt, showing half of his head: "You come to sleep too."

Song Yu shook his head and refused: "I just ate enough, I'm going to make you a breakfast to digest food."

Even when kissing, he There is a bit of sweet milk flavor spreading in the mouth.

"Do I really not need to feed the baby?" Lin Suihuan blinked and asked.

"No need, she hasn't eaten since she was a child, she has already grown up."

"But she is only a month old."

"You might as well think about feeding me." Song Yu pulled a chair and sat by the bed, patting him gently fall asleep.

"Oh..." Lin Suihuan didn't refute, but lay down obediently and continued to sleep.

For this situation of blocked milk, he has done his homework and a lot of theoretical knowledge.

Finally, I asked the doctor again before I was relieved.

There are only two ways to block the pain, either use a machine or hold it back. Of course, Song Yu can also act as a machine.

For his thoughts, Fu Huaibei could only slap the table and curse: "Beast, you are a real beast!

" Doing it for me not only takes care of my daughter's future considerations, but also makes it easier for Xiaoguai to not feel so uncomfortable, killing two birds with one stone."

Fu Huaibei: "..."

The doctors present were really speechless because of this sentence, and it was really scary to say that he was sophistry.

Ordinary people are not as thick-skinned as Song Yu.

After staying in the hospital for nearly a month, I can be discharged.

Lin Suihuan was alive and kicking, and the incision was rubbed with plaster to remove scars every day, and he was taking care of it slowly. According to this recovery speed, it will definitely not be seen that the lower abdomen has been incision in the future.

His little belly has been rubbed with various skin care essential oils by Lao Song every day since he was pregnant, and not a single line has grown, but it has become fairer and more delicate after giving birth to the baby.

The baby room at home has already been furnished.

Because she is a girl, Song Yu chose a more rigid style, most of them are pink things, from the princess-shaped crib to the curtains are things similar to curtains.

As soon as you enter the door, you can feel the different atmosphere.

It turns out that in addition to the three colors of black, white and gray, it seems that it would be a little strange to break into any strange colors in this house, but one guest room is completely pink.

The daughter is only a little longer than his arm now, and the small one is too small.

Lin Suihuan grabbed the edge of the stroller, reached in and let his daughter hold him, sticking to her.

"Old Song, tell me, how long will it take for her to grow up?"

"It will take a long, long time." Song Yu squeezed Lin Suihuan's neck lightly: "But it will be very fast, in the blink of an eye...the child will grow up We're old ."

"Then we're getting old."

Lin Suihuan hasn't thought about the future yet. He has lived such a long life, except for the period after his parents' death, which is the only gloomy memory, it seems that nothing is going wrong.

Even during other people's difficult pregnancy, and the first month after giving birth, he was full of happiness, sweet and bubbling.

With Song Yu, he doesn't have to think about anything, this man almost arranges the air he will breathe tomorrow.

Coincidentally, Lin Suihuan is an obedient and obedient baby, and he likes to listen to Lao Song's tricks.

"You won't grow old," Song Yu explained calmly, "You will always be my baby."

"What is that baby? I can't be younger than her, right?" Lin Suihuan smiled foolishly With a sound, crescent-like eyes fell on the daughter.

"No one can compare to you," Song Yu's palm brushed against his cheek: "She can't do it either."

"Why are you so good

, old Song?" Lin Suihuan once a day, must praise his old Song.

Omega's mouth is sweet, and both dimples are intoxicating when she smiles.

Xiao Siyu was lying in the stroller, watching her two fathers talking beside her, she also stared curiously with her round eyes.

"I like you." Song Yu couldn't help but hugged him and kissed him.

"The baby is still there!" Lin Suihuan blushed, "No way.

" The years are quiet and good.

Lin Sui smiled happily, quickly hugged his waist and put his toes on his toes, and kissed him: "Then secretly kiss—"

"Kiss again, can we go out and kiss for a while?" Song Yu's voice was hoarse, and he hugged him very hard.

Almost biting his ear: "Unfortunate, at least make it up to me."

"Well..." Lin Suihuan looked at the little thing in the crib hesitantly: "No one is with her, is it really okay? "

"Don't worry, it's been almost two months, she's an older child, she'll cry when she's hungry."

Lin Suihuan was still not at ease: "Farewell..."

Song Yu scratched his palm and hooked it. Talking about his glutton: "Bought a new baking pan, do some exercise, and then I will give you barbecue? Is boiled fish good? Huh?"

"That, that, can I eat more?"

"Today On the first day after being discharged from the hospital, as long as you don't fill up your stomach, you can do whatever you want, okay?" Song Yu said softly against the tip of his nose.

Lin Suihuan's eyes were about to glow green. He had been in the hospital for so long, and he hadn't eaten anything spicy, and he had no taste in his mouth for a long time!

Even in the recent live broadcast, the food was exceptionally light.

In order to celebrate the joy of returning home today and the two of them returning to the two-person world, the refrigerator has long been filled with nannies, and all kinds of barbecue materials are ready.

"Squeeze another glass of apple juice for you to relieve your tiredness. I'll accompany you to watch Brother Jiang's boxing match and cheer him on, okay?" " Okay ,

okay!"

My heart is itching, I can't wait to eat it quickly.

Lin Siyu: "Ah-ah--"

She waved her little hand, as if disapproving of her own father's tone, and wanted to keep her little father.

It's a pity that he was abducted in a few words.

She is still a child! Still a child who can't even turn over! !

The author has something to say:

Lao Song: You have grown up, don't disturb our two-person world;

n years later.

Lin Siyu practiced Sanda with Jiang Ge, punching through a sandbag; "

Dad, I heard you always ignored me? " In this article, because Brother Jiang tortured me to death, I wrote a sweet article to adjust the balance hhh thanks for voting for the overlord or irrigation nutrition for me during 2022-11-21 16:44:27-2022-11-22 16:53:48 The little angel of the liquid— thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Xia Youjie; 3 bottles of Man'er; 2 bottles of 30021059 ; Will continue to work hard!