28

~More Random Summer Things~

"You can't be a princess without a tragic backstory," Moon said

"You can't be a princess without a tragic backstory," Moon said. She, Sam, and Cat were hanging out.

"Does your ex-boyfriend picking a fight with your guyfriend count?" Sam asked, referring to the canyon.

"How are you not already a ruler?"

"Is losing my will to live at least once a week dramatic enough?" Cat asked.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, putting her hand on Cat's shoulder softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine right now," Cat shrugged.

—--

After hanging with the girls for a while, she met up with Demetri. She and he were planning to hang out at his house. So she met him there. She hung out at his house for a while and they just relaxed. Demetri's mom told them it was time to be quiet, so they were just talking.

"I'm made of 60% exhaustion, 50% stress, 10% sarcasm, and 20% don't care," Cat said as the two laid in his bed.

"That's 140%," Demetri said.

"20% don't care."

"Should've seen that coming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if instead of milk in my cereal, I put coffee?" Cat asked, holding a coffee pot

"What if you didn't," Miguel said, taking the pot from her. She was at his house because they were hanging out the night before and she ended up falling asleep on the couch. They didn't want to wake her and didn't mind her being there, so they just let her sleep.

The morning went on. Later that day Cat, Eli, and Miguel were all hanging out.

Miguel signed because he was having girl problems. "How do I wow a girl?" he asked.

"Try complimenting her," Cat suggested.

"How?"

"You could compliment her bod," Hawk said.

Cat rolled her eyes a little. "How about her beauty or personality?"

"Okay, but what do I say?" Miguel said. He "I'm not sure what I could say. I don't think 'you have nice eyes' is good enough."

Cat signed a little, "Okay, let me think... uh... how about something like... your eyes shine like the  brightest stars in the night sky."

"Okay. Keep going."

"Okay... um... your lips put soft pink flower petals to shame. Angels weep at your beauty. Aphrodite can only wish to mirror your pure enchantment. Wait, maybe not that last one. The goddess of love can be vengeful, but you didn't hear it from me."

"How are you so good at this?" Miguel asked.

Cat shrugged and sarcastically said, "I dunno. Maybe because I'm a girl. I know it's hard to believe because practically all my friends are guys, but I am a human female."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

🐍 Group Chat 🐍

MeowMeow: Why can't t-rex clap?

Miggy: because their arms are too short?

MeowMeow: Nope

Feather🪶: Then y not?

MeowMeow: Because they're all fucking dead 💀🪦☠️

StrongGirlTor💪: lmao

MeowMeow: So where are we hanging out later?

Feather🪶: My place

—----------

"So like if the toys in Toy Story are alive, does that mean sex toys are also alive?" Cat asked

"So like if the toys in Toy Story are alive, does that mean sex toys are also alive?" Cat asked. She was both high and a bit tipsy.

"Cat no..." Tory said, holding back a laugh.

"You got a friend IN me."

Eli choked on and spit out his drink. "Oh my god, Cat."

"What? I'm just saying."

"Did you get high before coming here?" Miguel asked.

"Yeah," Cat shrugged. "I got a med card."

"Don't forget that she's also been drinking," Aisha reminded.

—------

"How do you politely tell someone you want to hit them with a brick?" Tory asked.

"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly," Cat said.

"That's the most beautiful thing I have ever heard," Hawk said with a slight laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cat stopped by Miguel's place to bring him the jacket he forgot at her apartment when the gang hung out

Cat stopped by Miguel's place to bring him the jacket he forgot at her apartment when the gang hung out. He was on his way to leave for the dojo, so he walked with her out of his apartment. Johnny walked out of his apartment.

"Ready to go Miguel?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, sensei," Miguel said. He turned back to Cat. "See you later, Cat."

"Bye, Miggy," Cat twiddled her fingers a little as she started walking away.

"So she can talk," Johnny said.

"Yup," Cat rolled her eyes before skating away. She's been more open to talking in front of people. Her throat still closes up when she has to talk in front of a lot of people, but if it's only a handful of people she can talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have three moods fuck you, fuck off, and fuck me," Cat said. "And right now I'm feeling," She proceeded to aggressively flip off Robby. She pushed him out of her room and closed the door.

(770 words.)