77

Cat woke up the morning after the bar fight

Cat woke up the morning after the bar fight. She was on the couch at Carmen and Miguel's apartment. She was now somehow wearing a hoodie. She wasn't sure when she put it on, but she knew for a fact that it was Robby's. She also didn't remember how she got there, but she knew she was safe there.

Cat  sat up and groaned at how much her head hurt. "Oh, you're awake," said a voice.

Cat turned to see Carmen, Miguel, Rosa, Robby, and Johnny around the nearby table. She gave a small nod like she was saying 'sup'. She flopped back down feeling dizzy.

A few moments later, Carmen walked over to her with a glass of water. "Here you go," she said. Cat sat up again and took the cup, drinking from it.

"Thanks," Cat said.

"So you got into a bar fight?" Johnny asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I did," Cat shrugged.

"Wait, a bar fight?" Robby and Miguel asked.

"Hey, I didn't start it," Cat said. "I just ended it."

When Cat finally got back to her apartment, she saw Eli and Demetri waiting outside her door. She wasn't really expecting to see them and was a bit surprised. It was a pleasant surprise.

She wasn't mad at them anymore and she understood why they, mostly Eli, were upset about the guy at the party. She's dating them, and even if no one else knows, Cat shouldn't just let someone hit on her. Even if she hadn't realized it the guy was hitting on her. She had just been frustrated that Eli didn't see her side of things, but it's whatever.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Eli asked when they saw Cat walking towards them. Miguel had told them what Cat told him before she left his apartment. She also had scratches and bruises on her face.

"I'm fine," Cat said. She opened the door to her apartment. They walked in.

"So why did you get into a bar fight?" Demetri asked as they all sat on the couch.

"Well, uh," Cat said. She explained that some creep was like hitting on her and stuff. She told him to buzz off, but he didn't. He started a fight, which she ended.

After Cat explained everything, Eli pulled her into a tight hug. It wasn't enough to hurt her, but it was firm and comforting. "I'm sorry for everything I said," he apologized. "I didn't mean any of it. I regretted it as soon as I said it. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Eli," Cat said. "I'm pretty sure all of us said things we didn't mean."

"Well, you two said things you didn't mean," Demetri said. "For once I barely say anything at all."

(460 words. Whatcha think?)