84

Cat, Demetri, and Eli were sitting in Eli's car

Cat, Demetri, and Eli were sitting in Eli's car. They were sitting outside a small restaurant. They were meeting up with Miguel, Sam, Robby, and Tory. They were going to tell them that they are dating. Everyone else was already there, but the three were kinda nervous and were trying to calm down a little before going in.

Eventually, the three got out of the car. The boys each grabbed one of Cat's hands as they walked to the door. They walked in and looked around before seeing their friends chatting at a table. They walked over. They let go of each other's hands as they sat down next to each other. Everyone greeted each other.

"Hope you guys haven't been waiting too long," Cat said.

"Nah, we just got here a few minutes ago," Miguel said.

After a few minutes, they all ordered their food. After that, they just chatted for a while. At some point, their food was brought out. It was a little quieter as they all started eating, but there was still some chatter between them all.

"So, Cat," Sam said. "Are you dating someone? Because from what I saw in those texts it looks like you are."

"Well, uh, actually," Cat started. She glanced at the boys on either side of her. Then her, Demetri, and Eli announced they were dating. Or well that the two boys are dating her and she's dating them.

"Congratulations," Tory said.

"Yeah guys, that's great," Miguel said.

"Yeah, that's awesome," Robby said. He smiled at Cat, then looked at Demetri and Eli with a look that could kill. "But if either of you ever hurt her I will kill you." His statement scared Demetri a lot, while Eli kinda just shrugged it off, but neither of them would ever think of hurting Cat. Never ever.

Cat snickered a little. "Chill Robz."

"Just looking out for you, Catty," Robby said.

"Really, Cat?" Sam asked. "You seriously couldn't pick one?"

"Well, I like both of them and they both like me so-" Cat was cut off.

"So you're the reason they broke up with Moon and Yasmine."

"I-"

"We broke up with them because we wanted to," Eli said.

"Yeah, Cat didn't even remember confessing to us until like over a week later," Demetri said.

"Still," Sam said. "They're your friends and you started dating their exes. That breaks the girl code."

"Are they my friends?" Cat questioned. "The only times I've ever really hung out with them was with you or with Demetri and Eli. I don't even have their phone numbers."

Sam rolled her eyes a little. "Still, isn't dating two people cheating?"

"It's not like that," Demetri said. "All three of us agreed to this. If we didn't know or agree it would be cheating, but it's an understanding that she's dating both of us and that we are both okay with it. "

"Yeah," Eli said. "Plus it was Demetri and I's idea."

"Yeah, our relationship is agreed upon between all three of us," Cat said. "Unlike when you kissed Miguel while he was dating Tory and you were dating Robby."

After that Sam shut her mouth. It was quieter as everyone finished their food. Not silent, just quieter. No one was really sure what to say anymore. After everyone finished eating and whatnot, they all said their goodbyes and split off. Cat went with Demetri and Eli to Eli's house.

(573 words. Whatcha think? Sorry, I meant to post this sooner.)