39

Sam invited Cat over for a 'girls' day'

Sam invited Cat over for a 'girls' day'. Cat agreed because she needed a break from hanging with the boys, and hasn't been able to hang out with Tory cause she's been busy. She made her way to Sam's house. She knocked and Sam's mom answered the door, letting her in.

"Hey, Cattrina," Sam said, coming over.

"Hi, Sam," Cat responded.

"Let's go up to my room," Sam suggested.

Cat nodded and the two went up to Sam's room. They sat on Sam's bed.

"You changed your hair again," Sam said.

Cat nodded. "I just wasn't feeling it anymore."

"Already?"

Cat shrugged.

Sam nodded. "Well, It looks nice."

"Thanks, Sam."

The two hung out in Sam's room for a while just talking and such. Eventually, they decided to get out of the house. Sam drove them to the mall, there was a top she wanted to buy from a shop there.

When they got to the mall they went to the shop Sam wanted to go then they went to a couple of random shops. They went to Hot Topic because Cat always has to go to Hot Topic when she goes to the mall. At some point, they went to the food court and got stuff to eat and drink.

After the mall, Sam dropped Cat off at her apartment. They said bye before Sam drove away and Cat went up to her apartment. Having not spent much time together on their own, their time together that day had started out awkward.

(253 words. Today's my bday, I'm officially 17 years old! Anyway, whatcha think of the story?)