61

Cat was on her way to Eli's house

Cat was on her way to Eli's house. She, Eli, and Demetri were going to do some training in Eli's backyard since the dojo was closed. When she got to his house, she kicked up her board and went around back. The boys were already back there.

"Sup," Cat said. The boys jumped a little because they didn't hear her coming.

"My god, Cat," Demetri said. "You can't do that."

"Do what?" Cat asked.

"Sneck up on us."

"I didn't mean to. I was just walking back here."

They ran through some warmups and stuff. Cat actually went through some stuff that she had learned that wasn't taught at the dojo. She ran through some stuff with them like proper falling and how to roll with it. Some of the stuff works better as a fight fight than a tournament fight.

After a while, they decided to be done with training. They had taken some videos and pictures throughout, Cat posed some on her Instagram and Facebook. They went inside and snacked on some stuff in the kitchen. They chatted about random things. Eventually, they went to Eli's room.

"Oh, so I heard that the game developer that made Demon's Horror House (made up thing as far as I know) is coming out with a new game soon," Cat said.

"Really?" Demetri asked. "They haven't put anything out in seemingly ages."

"Yeah. From what I've read it's going to be a similar style as Stardew Valley, but like a horror game. Apparently, it's going to be super graphic, and the main goal is to figure out who or what is causing people to die and go missing. Like the player moves out to this small, rural town where recently someone mysteriously died."

"Sounds interesting," Eli said. "When is it supposed to come out?"

"About a month or two," Cat explained. "I'm definitely going to get a copy when it comes out. We should all play it together. It's supposed to be where you can play it either single-player or multiplayer."

"Yeah, totally," Demetri said. "That'd be fun."

"Yeah," Eli nodded.

(351 words. I'm back from my trip, btw. Anyway, whatcha think of the story?)