47

Cat was at the dojo doing assistant sensei stuff

Cat was at the dojo doing assistant sensei stuff. Both of the adult men were running late, so she ran through warm-ups with all the students. Daniel was late because of dealership stuff and Johnny was just late. Like what is he doing? His life is basically just karate and drinking, right?

After warm-ups, the adults still weren't there. She didn't know what the lesson plan was for the day, so she would just have to figure something out until they got there. Some of the students thought that since the adults weren't there and that Cat was the same age as the majority of the group they could just goof off.

It annoyed Cat that not most people weren't taking her seriously. She was trying her best. She was way more experienced than like everyone there. She just felt disrespected. The only ones that seemed to be paying attention to her were Eli, Demetri, Miguel, and Sam. Sam seemed to have a small problem with Cat being an assistant sensei, but didn't say anything and was still being respectful.

"Quiet!" Cat yelled, because like 98-ish% of the students weren't paying attention. "Just because sensei Larusso and sensei Lawrence aren't here doesn't mean you get to slack off. So you need to listen up!"

Some of the students just laughed as if she was joking.

"You know what? I tried to be nice, but it seems everyone thinks they know everything already," Cat said. "So if one of you can beat me in a fight then no one has to do anything until they get here. If not then you're going to listen and pay attention."

Cat stood up on the sparing deck. She had already beaten like 80-something% of the students and it's been barely 15 minutes. No one could even land a hit on her. There were a few students who after seeing her take down everyone with such ease didn't even want to go up against her.

Cat kept going and taking down the different students. Eventually, she went through every one. Well, everyone that was willing to try. As mentioned there were a couple of students who didn't even want to try. Once done the students that weren't listening were very attentive until the adults showed up.

"Finally you're here," Cat said. "I've been here for like half an hour alone. I would've liked more than a like 5 minutes beforehand warning."

"Sorry, Cattrina," Daniel said. "My meeting ran late. Johnny's not here? Where is he?"

"I don't know," Cat said.

"He wasn't in his apartment when I left to come here," Miguel said after walking up to them. "I'm not even sure where he is."

Daniel nodded. "Well, Cattrina, I'll let you know more beforehand when I have a meeting and will be late."

"That's all I ask," Cat said. "I need to know so that I'm prepared."

(487 words. Whatcha think?)