82

Cat was looking through her things trying to find something

Cat was looking through her things trying to find something. It's been like 20 minutes and at this point, she wasn't even sure of what she had been looking for. But, as she looked through the stuff she randomly found a picture of her, Eli, and Demetri from when they were younger. She smiled at it. It was from Easter years ago. It was one of the first Easters after they met. Eli's mom had set it all up and invited Demetri and Cat's families over.

In the picture, Cat was wearing a cute frilly pastel-colored dress, and her hair was cutely styled. Eli and Demetri were both wearing jeans and button-ups. Eli's button-up was a pastel yellow, while Demetri's was a pastel blue.

Cat was in the middle of the two boys, and three of them were holding baskets of plastic eggs

Cat was in the middle of the two boys, and three of them were holding baskets of plastic eggs. They had just finished the egg hunt that Eli's mom set up. All three were smiling and being adorable.

Cat stood up, went over to her desk, and grabbed her phone from off it. She took a picture of the picture and sent it to a group chat with Eli and Demetri. She set her phone back down afterward and looked back at the mess she made while trying to find something that she was not even sure is anymore.

Cat sighed as she approached the mess. She picked up the different clothes and put them into a basket. They were all mixed together so she wasn't sure what was clean and what was dirty. She then started picking up the random things that were just scattered about and putting them in their place. At the bottom of the mess, she found the exact thing she had been looking for.

Cat picked up the file binder folder. It was filled with all the comics from a comic series. She had started doing that when she was younger. It helps keep them organized and all together and helps keep them pristine. She has multiple file binders for multiple different comic series. Now she remembered that she had been looking for it because it wasn't on her shelf like it should've been. She put it in its spot and then went back over to her desk. She picked up her phone to see that she got replies from the boys.

The binary loves <3

Cat: *old Easter picture*

Eli: Wow that's from like forever ago

Demetri: Yeah, where'd you find that?

Cat: I just randomly found it while looking for one of my comic file binders and found the pic instead

Eli: you're so tiny

Cat: you too lol

Demetri: we all are lol

Cat: nope you're still tall

(453 words. Sorry if this was random, lol. Happy Easter!)