Chapter ten - Truth or die - Part two

Chishiya

Niragi received an electric shock and looked tortured. I grinned. It was kinda funny that he sealed his own fate when he sat down in that chair. I was happy it was him and not me.

'Has your secret something to do with your parents?' I asked. In my head, I tried to guess what the secret could be: he could have been a prisoner before the Borderlands. Or a drugs dealer, a bouncer, an assassin. But were those really secrets? Maybe his secret was about someone he'd killed and hidden...

'Look, it's so difficult to guess this... This game forces us to get to know each other. Fun facts: I don't want to know you. What about you just tell me what your stupid secret is while getting electrocuted so we can leave? Easy peasy,' I said through the speaker.

Niragi closed his eyes and stayed silent. And I waited. Minutes passed and nothing happened.

'Players, you have 10 minutes remaining.'

Niragi

I remembered the time I got raped by my classmembers. It happened when I was walking home from school. They were waiting for me under the bridge I had to cross. The moment I passed them, they made a circle around me so I couldn't go anywhere. After pushing me several times, I fell on the ground. They kicked me and took out a baseball bat to hit me with it. Black-eyed and broken, they left me there only to come back half an hour later. They pulled off my pants and all fucked me one after the other. A mix of their hot cum and my blood dripped on the ground and I was forced to look at it. They laughed so hard and I couldn't even unhear it since they held my arms down. It was so painfull and embarrasing that I quit school and became an outcast, on the streets...

I looked at myself in the mirrored window. Was Chishiya also looking at me? I wasn't going to tell him anything. It was too embarrasing.

'Even though life is worthless to me, I'm not going to waste mine because you won't cooperate,' Chishiya's voice said.

'I...' I received a shock but went on: 'I am not going... going to tell you... anything...' a tear welled up in my eye because of the heavy pain and the memories.

'Do you think I even care about your past? Do you think I will tell everyone? I will forget about this right after leaving this game. Just answer me. Does it have something to do with your parents?' Chishiya's voice sounded frustrated.

'No.'

Chishiya asked: 'With friends?'

I nodded.

'Was it during your school time? Although I don't think you went to school a lot since you are so dumb...' he mumbled.

I didn't want to tell, but the shocks were so painfull. 'Yes...' I said.

'What can be so bad during school time?' Chishiya asked. The tear escaped my eye and made the electric shock even more painfull.

'Players, you have five minutes remaining. A new rule is added: both rooms heat up when time passes. Don't burn yourself!'

Chishiya

It instantly became very hot in the room. I stood up and walked to the window to look at Niragi. Blood dripped from his wrists. The metal should be very hot by now. Was he crying?

'Didn't you have friends or something? I can imagine you were a big bully, just like you are at the Beach,' I said.

'N... no...' he replied.

'No friends?' I raised an eyebrow. 'Or were you being bullied?' I asked.

Niragi was silent and let out another tear. What could be so bad?

'On a scale from... stolen pencil to... being put in a closet, was it very bad?' I laughed with my own examples.

He nodded.

'Why do we have to go so specific?' I noticed mad at the game while looking for camera's on the ceiling. 'Were you put in a closet?' I asked.

'No!' Niragi screamed. 'I can't d... d... do this,' he sobbed while being electrocuted. The shock caused a small strand of blood coming out of his nose. He sobbed like a baby now. The game really broke him and I didn't even know why. I had never seen him like this. He normally was so easy to read, but now... I felt a bit of pity for him. And I just wanted to get it out of him too, at this point. I wasn't planning on losing this game because of this loser, so I decided to manipulate him with his feelings.

'Oh, Niragi... Don't be so hard on yourself. We only have five minutes left so we have to hurry and work together to get to the point. I know you can do this and answer my questions. You're a strong man,' I said with a sweet voice while unzipping my hoody. It was so hot in here. 'Where you laughed at?' I asked.

He let out a cry.

'Where you hit?' I tried.

He only even cried harder.

'Players, you have three minutes left.'

Why wouldn't the game end? Wasn't it still the right answer? What could be worse than...? Suddenly I remembered. I remembered the look in his eyes when I confronted him with the fact I thought he raped Usagi. I remembered how he had directly defended himself and said he would never really do that. His look. That was a look of despair and recognition. 'Were you... raped?' The last word was only a whisper.

The door clicked and Niragi's cuffs clapped open. He fell on the ground, sobbing in a pool of blood and tears.

I don't know why, but his actions suddenly made a bit more sense. His behavior, his cool image. He just wanted to escape his reality and saw the Borderlands as a new start for him to become the complete opposite of who he was in the 'real world'. It was the first time ever I felt something for anyone. I felt bad for manipulating him. I felt bad for him.

Niragi

Chishiya had guessed it and I felt miserable. The feelings of being in the moment came back and hit me in a place I forgot about in the Borderlands.

Chishiya walked in and stared at me while I laid on the ground. For the first time ever since arriving here, I thought about what someone else though of me.

After some minutes, he stepped towards me. He looked down on me and reached to pull me up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in a tight hug. I could feel his bare skin against mine. I needed it.

'It is over now, Niragi,' he whispered in my ear. 'Let's go home.'

[End of chapter ten]

_______________________________________

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to reading more. Please comment and vote to show your opinion! :D

Photo from Google