Chapter twelve - The morning after (smut!)

Trigger warning: smut

_______________________________________

Chishiya

I opened my eyes and squinted because of the bright light that shone into them. I was desoriented until I remembered yesterdays game. I felt Niragi's warmth against my chest. His body moved on the rythm of his breath while he silently snorred, his mouth in a slight smile. He looked so peaceful. I chuckled and tried to remember our conversation from yesterday. Did he imply that he wanted me to help him with his past by saying that he wanted me to do something with the information he shared during the game?

I looked closely at Niragi. His facial features were a lot softer then mine, in contrast with his personality. He had pronounced lips and the metal of his piercings glittered in the morning sun. He was definitely well trained. I could easily see his abs through the thin fabric of his shirt. His wounds seemed a bit better already. At least they didn't look infected, so that was a good sign...

And then my eyes were attracted to his crotch. His morning erection definitely was a thing. It looked huge underneath his pants. I looked away, through the dampened window to the silent landscape around us while I grinned.

Niragi

I was awake when I felt Chishiya's eyes staring at me. That's why I pretended to be asleep for a while longer: I didn't want to interrupt his inspection. I felt that I had a bulge this morning, what made me laugh inside. What would he think seeing that?

I felt his body shift a bit towards the window what made me think he was looking away now. I opened my eyes. He was indeed looking away, what gave me the opportunity to look at him for some time. 'Don't you think I am not aware of you looking at me,' Chishiya said with a rasping voice before he turned his head around.

I smiled: 'Good morning.'
Chishiya smiled back at me and I saw his eyes go down again for a split second.
'Hi. How do you feel today?' he asked.
'Better then I thought I would feel. I dreamt about something... good instead of the game,' I smirked while I remembered my dream of Chishiya and me.
'Your wounds look way better too. Do you feel pain somewhere?' he interrupted my thoughts.
'No, not really...' I replied. Since when was he so worried about me?

'Sorry I didn't bring you breakfast this morning, like last time...' I went on and I brought my face closer to his. '... but I can always provide you with the other thing I gave you that morning.'
His eyes widened and his body stiffened.

Chishiya

Niragi grinned at me and swung both his legs over the gear lever. He jumped over to my seat and sat on my lap in no time. His hard member pushed against mine when he came closer to me. He had to bow to be on my eye-level and to not hit the roof of the car. He touched my face with his right hand and pulled me closer. He kissed the corner of my mouth and smiled before kissing me full on my lips. I didn't move. He grabbed the back of his shirt with one hand and pulled it out with a smooth gesture. It revealed his muscular - and a bit injured - body right in front of my eyes. He smirked when he caught me looking at it.

He threw his shirt on the passengers seat and clenched his teeth with the zipper of my hoody in between them. He pulled down the zipper while he made a deep roaring sound. He took my hands and gently laid them on his chest. It felt so good.

Panick rised in my body. What was I doing? This was not me. This was not the well calculated and always cool Chishiya with no feelings, which made it so easy to survive in Borderland. What was this feeling that I felt, even? And out of all people, why was it Niragi that made me feel like it? 'Stop thinking for once,' Niragi whispered in my ear while he bit on my earlobe. I let out a surprised moan.