Chapter sixteen - A newly made pact (smut!)

Trigger warning: smut

_______________________________________

Niragi

I heard a soft knock on my door before Chishiya deblocked and entered the room. I hated the fact that I couldn't escape this four square metres big hell on my own, but I was all the happier to see Chishiya again.

'I have good and bad news for you. Hatter believes the story I told him. That's good. The bad news is he acted before even waiting for me to report... He killed four militants he thought were traitors. I am sorry, Niragi,' he told me when he came in.
I was dumbfounded. Even though I didn't see them as friends, I felt sad because I spent a lot of time together with the militants. And right after that, I felt anger. Anger towards Hatter... and Aguni, who probably had to do the job itself. I hated them because they were so prodigal with lives that weren't theirs.

'Niragi? Are you okay?' he asked.
I nodded: 'yes. I just didn't expect that to happen. What will happen next? With me?'
Chishiya frowned. 'I will tell Hatter to relocate you to your room again. You proved him you are on his side,' he said full of confidence.
'Thanks. So... what will you do with the card?' I asked again.
'I won't tell you,' he said.

Chishiya

'Are you going to run away with the cards you collected?' Niragi asked out of the blue.
I stiffened. I didn't expect him to guess it right. He clearly noticed my reaction, because a big smirk appeared on his face.
'No,' I said.
Niragi bridged the distance between us and brought his face one centimeter away from mine.
'Yes, you are. Shit! I knew it ever since you proposed the lie you were going to tell Hatter,' he grinned. Fuck.

I had a quick decision to make: or I could tell Niragi a lie and never talk to him again to not own up, or I could confess everything and involve Niragi in my plan. Thinking about it... Maybe we could really make a good team? The smart one and the strong one. Could we really work together? If I told this to my past self from three weeks ago, I would never believe it. But after all that happened. All the feelings I felt because of Niragi. Maybe it was possible?

'I see it in your eyes, Chishiya. Don't worry. You can tell me. Trust me. Aguni isn't on my good page anymore, so it's just us. Just the two of us now,' Niragi whispered with that low voice he used yesterday.

The two of us? So Niragi was thinking the same? I suddenly felt bad for him. I betrayed him and made Hatter kill his mates, but there was no turning back now. I would have to tell Niragi and involve him. Work together. 'Okay. Listen. If I tell you the things you want me to, there is no turning back. For the both of us. You will have to work with me and do everything I tell you to do. Only then will my plan succeed. Do you understand that?' I explained.
'Yes,' Niragi smiled.
'Okay. Look...' I started.

And I told him my plan to steal all Hatters cards and escape this wicked hell. With every word that came out of my mouth, I saw Niragi's eyes get brighter. I saw the enthousiasm in him grow. Especially when I told him who we were going to use to help us get where we wanted to go. I ended my explanation with some words to fully convince him: 'We would make a great team to do this together: the smart one and the strong one. We could become the most feared duo of the Borderlands. Are you in?' Even though we both knew he actually didn't have a choice but saying 'yes', I was happy when he resoundingly did.

Niragi

'Okay. I'll take you to my room now to do the rest of our so-called interrogation while we think of the next step,' Chishiya told me. We walked to the fifth floor, our upper arms touching each other. I felt the electricity in the air: our excitement about our newly made pact. Or something else? My thoughts were disrupted by Chishiya humming to beckon me inside his room. I walked in and plomped down on his bed.

Chishiya quietly closed the door and leaned against the wall, his eyes inspecting me while frowning. I looked back at him closely, from head to toe and back. My eyes stopped at his collarbone, which was clearly visible because of the partially opened zipper of his hoodie. I saw a slight remnant of the hickey I sucked into him some nights ago. That seemed like an eternity away. Suddenly, I felt the strong desire to touch him again.

'So, what should the next step be?' I asked ambiguously.
He raised one eyebrow and smirked at me: 'I will go to Hatter and tell him to relocate you again. After that, I will ask him to promote you to head of security. From that position, you can easily discover where Hatter hides his cards, right?' he replied.
I grinned again and stood up to slowly walk towards him. 'I think there is still one step before going to Hatter,' I smiled. 'A very... needed one,' I huffed. I stood right in front of him and reached for his zipper. Chishiya's eyes got bigger while he gasped soundless.

I slowly pulled his zipper down to reveal his chest. I bent over to bring my mouth close to his ear and whispered: 'okay?'
He closed his eyes and gave me the slightest nod. I kissed his earlobe and felt his body tremble. His hands hesitantly raised to touch me back, so I grabbed them to lay them down on my own chest.
'Touch me. We already did this. It's okay,' I said and I laid one of my hands on the crotch of his swimshort. The other one reached for his hair. I passionately kissed Chishiya's lips while softly pulling his hair and I felt gasps leaving his mouth.

Chishiya

I could've guessed this would happen. And to be honest, maybe that is why I decided to take him to my room after all. Even though I was scared to awaken the storm inside of me again, I also longed for this feeling. I knew it was risky. If anyone discovered us now, my plan would lose all its credibility. But I couldn't help but just go with it.

I noticed that my body started to react differently on Niragi's touches. They made me less stiff and more relaxed then before. He turned up the pace of his kiss and I felt my member grow underneath his hand. Niragi grabbed the fabric of my short and pulled it down to reveal my full length.

His hand took me while his other one pulled a bit harder on my hair. I opened my eyes a bit to see Niragi's brow piercing glitter in the dim light. He pulled even harder on my hair. His hand loosened it's grip on my member to quickly pull out his own, which was huge and pounding.

He grabbed us both with his one hand and started jerking off while kissing me, my lips tingling from the passionate kiss. He started kissing my neck while pushing me against the wall, his hand around both our members. 'Cum for me, Chishiya,' he huffed while looking into my eyes. 'I'll do anything you say, anything your plan needs me to do. As long as you keep doing this with me,' he huffed while stroking my hair. 'Now, cum for me.'

And there it was again. The heaviest storm inside of my body that destroys everything that crosses it's path. The bursting flames that engulf my heart and make my head trouble.

My back arched against the wall and I tilted my head. My eyes rolled back as I moaned loudly. Our juice spreaded across my chest as we came together and I heard him scream my name. Suddenly, my body felt very weak and I noticed Niragi had picked me up to carry me to my bed. He laid me down and went to the bathroom to grab a towel. He started cleaning my chest without looking away from me. 'Fuck, you look good. Do you know that?' he told me. It was the first time he said something like that. It felt... weird. I smiled and waited until he was finished.

Niragi

It was confirmed. He desired me as much as I desired him. It was not a matter of love or hate, but one of need. And now, we needed each other more than ever. In more aspects than ever. And I liked that. I kissed him one more time before commanding him to go: 'go tell Hatter your most recent findings.'

[End of chapter sixteen]

_______________________________________

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to reading more. Votes and comments are super appreciated: tell me what you thought about this! :D

Photo from the Alice in Borderland series on Netflix