Chapter twenty six - Lost (smut!)

Trigger warning: smut

_______________________________________

Chishiya

I got awakened by a soft breeze of air and opened my eyes. I blinked to get used to the dim light that shone through the waving white curtains of my hotel room. Then, I saw the silhouette silently standing in front of my window and I smiled.

'You're finally awake. You slept like the dead, babe,' Niragi whispered.

'Babe? Are we on that level already?' I grinned as he bridged the distance between himself and the big bed with the white sheets I was laying on. He graciously crawled over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth.

'Let me show you on what level we already are...' he smirked while unbuckeling his belt. He hovered over me and in a reflex, I bucked up my hips against his. 'Easy, Shiya. We have all the time of the world,' he whispered.

'B... but what if they find us?' I asked with a worried face.

'Don't worry, darling. Since we're officially together now, we don't have to worry about Hatter finding us doing this,' he smiled a bright smile.

'Hatter...?' I frowned. And he sealed my mouth with his to silence me, his tongue stroking my upper lip. His black hair tickled my cheeks. The kiss got more intense as I felt Niragi's lip piercing touch my tongue. I clenched the piercing between my teeth and he grawled. His hands fluttered over my chest as he uprighted me to take off my shirt. I huffed in delight.

'I love you,' he spoke to me. I gasped; he'd never been so direct about it. What happened to us before I fell asleep that he became like this...? He grinned: 'you don't have to answer now, Shuntaro. I know from how far we've come and I also know that you aren't as fast with your feelings as I am.'

He pulled down his own pants and reveiled his pounding length, dripping with precum, what got me distracted immediately. He grabbed my hands and laid them onto his butt cheeks. I squeezed them and he chuckled. He had truly the prettiest butt I'd ever seen: slim but still squishy enough.

'Let's do something we've never done before,' Niragi laughed as he took off his own shirt with one swift movement. He dropped it on the floor, making it join the rest of our clothes and stroke his tongue over his lips. He pushed me down onto the white matress and swung his leg over me to turn aroud and give me an even better view on his butt. Then he shuffled back until his cock almost touched my face, his precum leaking onto me.

Before I knew it, my full lenght was covered by Niragi's mouth and I gasped in excitement. His head bobbed up and down some times before he pushed himself up a bit to command me: 'suck me too, babe.'

He pushed his hips down and his cock slid into my mouth. He pushed himself so deep that I almost had to puke, but this felt so good that I oppressed that urge. 'Good boy,' he mumbled before he spit on my dick to start giving me head again.

His tongue twirled around my tip while he jerked me off with his right hand. My eyes rolled back from pleasure as he thrusted inside my mouth.

'Hmm... You're doing such a sweet job, Shiya. I'm almost g... gonna cu... cummm,' he mumbled with his mouth full. Right after he finished his sentence, my mouth filled with his white juice as he violently pounded inside of it. He panted heavily as he kept sucking me, turning up the speed to get me to cum too.

'Swallow it,' he said to me and I didn't know why, but I obeyed like a little kid and swallowed his salty load. His words pushed me over the limit and made me cum too. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly as I bucked up my hips against Niragi's lips.

Every time I thought that the sex with him couldn't get better, it did: the fireworks inside of me had never exploded harder. Niragi sucked every drop of my cum out and moaned too.

'Fuck, that was so good,' he yelled and he started laughing. He rolled over and laid down next to me, stretched out to cover the full lenght of my hotel bed.

'Now, we can give us full again. You should really start looking for that spot on the map when you are ready here...' he spitted out.

I was dumbfounded. Did I ever tell Niragi about the map I found...? 'What...' I started.

He turned towards me and pushed himself up with one arm, lifting the other to lay his finger over my lips. 'Shhh, I know you can find it. And me,' he said dead serious. 'We'll meet again, but find me soon because they will come to look for us and find us, like this... BOO!'

I woke up with a shock, my head bumping against the shelf above me. The Lego trains fell off and clashed in a hundred pieces on the ground.

'Fuck...' I whispered and looked down on my rock hard dick in my wetted pants from my own semen. 'Shit, was it all a dream? I should've known that...' I thought to myself.

I stared at the map in front of me and remembered everything. I was still in the teenagers' room. I peeked through the curtains and saw a dim daylight. I had probably fallen asleep while searching for similarities on the map. I must've been very tired. But now, I felt awake. Ready for my next move.

I stood up and stretched myself. I walked over to the master bedroom and opened the closet to pick out some new clothes. A grey cardigan, white pants and a black shirt would do. While I dressed myself, I thought about my dream. Fuck, it was so realistic. But in reality, I really lost Niragi. And I was planning on finding him back.

[End of chapter twenty six]

_______________________________________

Hii! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to reading season two. I really wanted to start this season with a banger, and I hope I succeeded in it. Thanks for commenting and voting! :D

Photo from Google