Chapter nineteen - Preparations - Part two (smut!)

Trigger warning: smut

_______________________________________

Niragi

I stood up right after Chishiya and felt the alcohol kick in heavily now. I nodded at Hatter as a goodbye and stumbled after Chishiya. 'Hell yeah! We really are a team now, Chishiya!' I yelled through the hallway when we walked towards our rooms.
He glared at me and put his finger in front of his pouted mouth to shush me. 'From now on, we can even spend time together without it being suspicious...' I whispered in his ear while stroking his arm with my fingertips. I felt a shiver go through him as I saw him smirk at me.

'Hmm, let's go to your room to 'cooperate in a professional manner',' I giggled and I made quotation marks in the air with my fingers. I wanted to take him so badly.
He shrugged, but I grabbed the collar of his hoodie and pulled him inside of his room. I closed the door and gently pushed him against the wall. 'Chishiya, you can't reject me again! Remember what I said? I'll cooperate as long as you...' he silenced me by covering my mouth with his hand as he pointed towards the door with his eyes. I listened closely and heard a voice: 'Chishiya? Are you in here?'

He cleared his throath and answered: 'ugh, yes? Wait one second.' He removed his hand and stumbled towards his bed, dragging me with him. 'Under the bed!' he yelled-whispered at me while searching for something in the drawer of his bedside table.
I stared at him for five seconds, pondering about whether to complain or not. But I gave in and crouched under the bed.

Chishiya

I found the walkie-talkies in my drawer and grabbed them while yelling at Kuina: 'I am right there!' I took a look over my shoulder and saw Niragi hiding under my bed, sticking his tongue out at me. I smirked at him and turned around to open the door. 'Ah Kuina! Sorry, I was just sitting down after the busy meeting! That's why it took a while,' I made up. I leaned against the wall to cover the view but she tried to look over my shoulder. I gave her an awkward smile and she smirked at me: 'O... oookay, Chishiya. I will just pretend that you are not hiding anything and take what I came here for.'

I smiled again and handed over three walkie-talkies. 'Thanks. Here are the ones for you, Arisu and Usagi. Put them on channel seven to communicate with me. We'll try them out in three hours,' I said.
Kuina nodded and reached for the walkie-talkies. 'I will deliver them to Arisu and Usagi right away,' she answered and turned around. 'See ya, Chishiya!' she giggled and winked at me.

I closed the door and turned around. 'You can come out,' I said with a low voice.
Niragi crouched from under the bed, stretched and gave me a cocky look. 'Fuck, don't put me under there ever again,' he said.
I raised an eyebrow and took a step towards him.
'As a punishment, I will have to put you on this bed, now...' he said confidently while bridging the distance between us.

He smirked at me and grabbed the collar of my hoodie again. 'Niragi,' I said, 'you are insane. Do you ever think of anything else than...' but he silenced me by softly placing his lips on mine. He laid his left hand on the back of my head and his right one found its way to my chest under my hoodie as he intensified the kiss. He pulled back and looked at me with dark eyes. 'All I ever think of...' he whispered, "is you."

Niragi

His look softened and I pulled him closer to me. 'You make me crazy,' I said honestly. 'I don't know what to think of it anymore. At first, I hated you. But after I had to tell you about my past, you didn't treat me badly. In the contrary. You acted kinder to me. You even let me join your plan. Chishiya, I have to know... Are you honest with me?' I asked him.
He pulled back and looked at me with a confused look on his face. 'Of course,' he said.