Baby Daddy

"LOKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!" (Y/N) yelled. (Y/N) had just gotten out of the shower and started drying off when she noticed that (h/c) hair had turned a light/dark green color. Saying that she were pissed was a understatement, she was FURIOUS!!!

   Loki smirked. He heard your little outburst, and he was a little happy about the outcome of his little prank. He laughed to himself. 'Better see what the kitten wants.' Loki got up from his comfy spot where he was reading "The Fault In Are Stars" (the best book ever). So, Loki marked his place in the book, and walked to the bathroom.

    (Y/N) was very unhappy. For one her beautiful (h/l) (h/c) had just gotten styled when she and Natasha went to Tony' s favorite hair salon. And secondly, her hair was green. Do we really need to explain why any girl wouldn't be mad at that. So as she waited for the jack-ass she started to sing her favorite song, "Castle of Glass" (if you don't like it just pretend).

   'Now I'm only a crack
in this Castle of Glass
Hardly anything left for you to see~
For you to see~'

    When Loki heard the angelic voice he knew who it was. (Y/N) didn't know it, nut she would always sing out loud. Everyone in Avenger Tower knew this, and they loved (Y/N)'s voice, so they never said anything. But everytime (Y/N) sang a song, wether it was a Pop, Rock, Jazz, or any kind of melody, Loki would feel as if he was floating, that was just what (Y/N)'s voice did to him.

    Then Loki silently opened th me bathroom door, sneaked up to (Y/N), and snaked his arms around her. "Hello Love. So~, how was your shower?" (Y/N) gave Loki the death stare. "Loki, remember when Natasha and I went to that hair salon yesterday?" (Y/N) said. "Yes, why would you ask?" Loki replied. (Y/N) sighed a little, a tear running down her face, "I got it done so that I would look nice when I told you something very special." Loki thought for a minute, then said "Special how love?" (Y/N) took in a big breath and turned to face Loki, "Loki... I'm pregnant!"

   Loki was silent for a while, he was shocked, but then he smiled and said " Thank you (Y/N), for loving me and letting me a father. Also I'm so very sorry for ruining your hair, I didn't know. Please forgive me love." (Y/n) teasingly fake thought for a while, then replied "Ok, by only because you my Lovely Prince!" (Y/N) then pecked Loki' s lips, and smiled happily.

~~~~~~~~~~Extended Ending~~~~~~~~~

  "Oh, and love?" "Yes Loki?" "Nice hair" that night Loki slept on the roof of the Tower.